Can I just get a mom hug?
能像母亲一样抱我一下吗
Come on.
来吧
Just one mom hug.
就像抱妈妈那样的
Come on, Mrs. Rizz. Come here.
来吧 里夫人 过来
I friggin' love you, Mrs. Rizz.
我爱死你了 里夫人
Okay. Yeah.
好吧
Please tell me you're seeing whorls and ridges.
告诉我你们看到了螺纹和脊状纹路
We are.
正是
And there is excellent ridge detail.
这里有块完好的脊状纹路
Okay, let me see if it scans.
我来看看它能否扫描
That's a good print.
多好的指纹
Well done, doctors.
干得好 医生们
Oh, my.
天
She gets very emotional
每当我们解决一个难题的时候
when we break a case wide open.
她就会情绪失控
Yes, I do.
是的
How lovely.
真可爱
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, I'm, uh, I'm sorry,
我 我很抱歉
but I have to go pick up my daughter.
但我得去接我女儿了
Thank you so much, Dr. Martin.
太感谢了 马丁医生
You are very welcome.
你们太客气了
Dr. Isles,
艾尔斯医生
I would very much like to have lunch sometime.
有机会的话我很想与你共进午餐
Of course.
没问题
You have my information.
你有我的联♥系♥方式了
Let's make this sooner rather than later.
我们尽快约个时间吧
I really -- really enjoyed it.
能认识你真的非常 非常开心
Maura...
莫拉
That was so beautiful!
这太美好了
When are you gonna tell her?
你什么时候准备告诉她
Never.
永远不会
Never, ever. Never, ever. Never, ever.
永不 永不 永不
All right, gentlemen, turn left.
好的 先生们 左转
Last desk on the right.
最后那个桌子放在右边
Come on, Francesco. Move it along.
快走 弗兰切斯科 往前走
What the hell is she doing?
她到底在干什么
Making herself at home here in hell.
把这儿当自己家 让咱身陷地狱
Got it.
找到了
Emma Spencer, 27.
埃玛·斯宾塞 27岁
Holy crap.
该死
She's a legal intern.
她是个实习律师
She works at the district attorney's office.
她在地方检察官办公室工作
Her prints are there
我们有她的指纹
because she registered to take this year's bar exam.
因为她登记参加今年的律师考试
Got her DMV photo.
拿到了她车管局的照片
She looks just like Celia Jaffe.
她和西莉亚·贾菲长得真像
What the hell is she doing stealing a new mother's wallet?
她偷一个年轻妈妈的钱包干嘛
How did somebody like that end up in a dumpster
她这样的人才在垃圾箱里被人发现
and nobody reports her missing?
居然都没有人报♥警♥说她失踪
Maybe one of the creeps the D.A.'s office prosecuted?
也许是检察官起诉过的变♥态♥干的
She'd only been there three months.
她才去了3个月
I'm quitting. I can't take it.
我不干了 受不了了
I almost ran away in second grade
二年级的时候我差点离家出逃
when I got stuck with that -- that --
都是因为这个 这个
Sweet, kind, loving nun.
贴心 温柔 可爱的老修女
I am so out of here.
我真想逃出去
Aw. You gonna grab your thomas the train backpack
你打算拿起你的训练登山包
and run away, Francesco?
逃走吗 弗兰切斯科
Can I take him?
我能带他走吗
Take me where, Barold?
带我去哪儿 巴罗德
To the D.A.'s Office.
去检察官办公室
We're gonna talk to our victim's boss.
我们要和被害者的上司谈谈
Oh, anything to stop moving her furniture.
只要不去搬她的家具 干啥都行
Hey, Frankie, remember Frost is the detective.
弗兰基 别忘了弗罗斯特是个警探
Barold?
巴罗德
Emma's goal was to be assigned to the sexual-assault team.
埃玛以后的目标就是处理性侵犯的官司
Damn. This is just plain tragic.
该死 这太悲惨了
Sexual assault --
性侵犯
That's a tough job.
棘手的工作啊
Yeah, but she was cut out for it.
没错 但她是做这行的料
She was very smart and tough.
她非常聪明和坚强
When was the last time that you saw her?
你最后一次见她是什么时候
Last week.
上个礼拜
She asked for a week off.
她请了一周的假
To study for the bar?
是要准备律师资格考试吗
No, actually, she said she had a family emergency.
不是 实际上 她说家里有急事
This her boyfriend?
这是她男友吗
That's her brother.
是她哥哥
I just assumed that something happened to him.
我还想是不是他出了事
They're very close.
他们关系很好
They shared an apartment.
一起住在公♥寓♥
She didn't have any other family or a boyfriend,
据我所知 她没有其他的亲人
As far as I know.
或男友
Was she being stalked?
她有被跟踪
Maybe somebody threatening her?
或者遭人威胁吗
No, I can't imagine that.
没有 我不这么认为
I think she would have told me.
如果有她会告诉我的
She was always professional and upbeat--
在她请假那天之前
Until the day that she asked for some time off.
她都是专业和乐观的一个人
She seemed so down.
她看起来很低落
I just wish I knew why.
真希望知道是为什么
Oh, excuse me.
不好意思
I'm gonna have to take this.
我要接个电♥话♥
I have a trial going on.
有个审讯案件要处理
Devere.
狄维亚
So, you, want to go hang with sister Winifred
弗兰切斯科 你是要和维妮弗蕾德修女
and say the rosary, Francesco,
一起念玫瑰经呢
Or come with me to interview the brother?
还是要和我一起去找死者哥哥
You ever ask your mom why she named you "Barold," Barold?
巴罗德 有问过你妈妈取这名字的原因吗
Okay, let's just stop.
够了 别再找茬
She said she was studying for the bar.
她说她要为律师资格考试做准备
She took off last week.
她上个礼拜走的
Do you know where she went?
你知道她去了哪里吗
No.
不知道
She just said she needed to hunker down and study.
她只是说需要静下心来学习
She took her computer and one bag.
她拿走了电脑和一个包
We'd like to look through your apartment.
我们可以检查你的公♥寓♥吗
Yeah, you can...you can look through anything.
当然 可以 随便看
When was the last time you heard from your sister?
最后一次有她的消息是什么时候
Every day.
每天
She...she sent me an e-mail.
她 她都会给我发邮件
Said she was tired, but...but...but good.
她说很累 但过得还好
You can...you can look through my account, too.
你也可以 可以查我的账户
She was my only family.
她是我唯一的家人
I'm really sorry for your loss.
请节哀顺变
Sit up straight.
坐直了
Didn't find Emma's computer...
在公♥寓♥里没找到埃玛的电脑
Or anything else...in her apartment.
一无所获
That's too bad.
太糟了
I'm gonna go through the server at the D.A.'s office
我要查一下地检办公室的服务器
and track Emma's correspondence.
追踪埃玛的通讯记录
Would you like a cough drop, sister?
修女 你要不要止咳糖浆
It sounds like you have some phlegm in your throat.
听上去你的喉咙有痰
I was thinking you might want to thank the Lord
我觉得你在吃三明治之前
for that sandwich.
要先进行祷告
Thank you
感谢主
for my peanut-butter-and-fluff sandwich.
赐予我花生酱棉花糖三明治
Although I wish it had more peanut butter and less fluff.
但我更喜欢多花生酱 少棉花糖的
Emma was sending e-mail from the building where she worked,
埃玛是在她工作大楼里发的邮件
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表