What the hell is happening in your house, lieutenant?
出什么事情了 警督
I've got it under control.
我已经搞定了
I can see that -- a homicide detective
我明白了 一名凶案组警探
and a medical examiner having a cat fight
和一名法医在掐架
that needs police intervention!
最后竟然需要警方出面制止
A cat fight?
掐架
Did you really just call a disagreement
你刚真的用掐架这词来形容
between female colleagues a cat fight?
两位女同事之间的争论吗
Actually, aggression between two females is --
实际上 两女性间的攻击的确是...
Oh, for the love of pete, stop!
天呐 你给我闭嘴
I want detective Rizzoli placed on leave.
我看里佐利需要休几天假
I'll go one step better.
我有更好的主意
Rizzoli, I'm transferring you out of homicide.
里佐利 你被凶案组除名了
What? What?
什么 什么
You got 30 seconds
给你30秒的时间
to get your ass over to evidence management.
去证物管理处报道
Place me on leave! Don't send me there!
我宁愿休假 别派我去那儿
Go now!
现在就去
What about Dr. Isles?
怎么处置艾尔斯医生
She was part of the cat fight, too.
她也参与了掐架
You're in charge now. I am?
现在由你负责 真的吗
What's in that envelope?
信封里是什么
My resignation. Oh, no.
我的辞职信 噢 不
Oh, my god.
我的天
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
This isn't a burglary.
这不是入室盗窃
Somebody was looking for something.
这人是进来翻找东西的
Did your father ever mention a book?
你♥爸♥是否有提到小册子的事
No.
没有
But Captain Connors is looking for it, too.
不过康纳斯警监也在找什么小册子
We have Paddy.
帕迪在我们手上
And if he lives, he can name all the dirty cops himself.
他活着就能告诉我们哪些是黑警
Why do you need the book?
为什么还需要那本小册子
Because Paddy Doyle will never testify.
因为帕迪·多伊尔是不会作证的
That's why he's still alive.
所以他才还活着
But if you could get your hands on that book,
但如果你能拿到那本小册子的话
you can run Boston.
你可以统治波士顿
How?
怎么会
There's more than dirty cops on Paddy's payroll --
帕迪的名册上可不止黑警
City workers, politicians, maybe even judges.
政♥府♥工作人员 政客 可能还会涉及到法官
Frankie, call operations.
弗兰基 打电♥话♥给行动组
I want you to stay with Dr. Isles.
我要你留下来保护艾尔斯医生
Jane didn't know Dean would be there.
简并不知道迪恩会去那里
Is that why you resigned?
这就是你辞职的原因吗
I'm the daughter of a mobster.
我是黑帮老大的女儿
You're all under investigation for trying to protect me.
你们为了保护我而受到调查
If you're done with the crossword puzzle, detective,
字谜玩够了的话 警探
how about you break down these seized guns?
就来处理这些缴获的枪
Parts go in the evidence barrel here.
零部件放到这里的证物桶里
That better be vodka or strychnine.
最好是伏特加或者士的宁
Whoa.
不是吧
You're melting down a desert eagle?
你竟然要融化掉沙漠之鹰吗
What a waste.
太浪费了
Unless you want to sneak it out in your pants.
难不成你还想偷偷塞到裤子里吗
There's no room.
裤子里可没地方放
Come on. I feel like shooting stuff.
来吧 我想练射击了
You sure?
你说真的吗
I am an evidence clerk.
我现在可是证物管理人员
I need to test-fire these weapons.
我需要试射一下这些武器
Now, let's live dangerously. Take the whole box.
现在咱们好好去玩一下 把整箱都带上
We're gonna -- you know, with these guns.
我们要... 你知道的 处理这些枪
Just a little test fire.
就是稍微试射一下
Yeah!
太爽了
I could do this all day.
我可以这样射击一整天
Right.
没错
Sleep with a federal agent.
跟联邦探员上♥床♥
Forget to put a BOLO out for Paddy Doyle.
忘记发通缉令逮捕帕迪·多伊尔
Have a cat fight.
跟人掐架
He didn't really say that.
他没用这词吧
Oh, yes, he did.
不 他就是这么说的
Well, you gals do tend to do a lot of squealing
好吧 你们姑娘心烦的时候
when you get upset.
确实很爱嚎叫
Shut up.
闭嘴吧你
Hey, Frost.
弗罗斯特
Look at the lands and grooves on this bullet.
来看下这枚子弹上的凹槽纹
This is the bullet from the desert eagle in evidence.
这枚取自证物沙漠之鹰
And this is the one from Wally's back.
而这枚是从小沃背部取出来的
No doubt about it -- these are from the same gun.
毫无疑问 它们来自同一把枪
That means this is the gun that killed Wally.
这就意味着是这把枪杀死了小沃
Which means the killer is someone in BPD.
也就是说凶手是波斯顿警♥察♥局内部的人
Come in.
进来
Sir, there's something you need to see.
长官 你得过来看看
I was starting to worry about you, Rizzoli.
我都开始担心你了 里佐利
What took you so long?
竟然过了这么久才发现
You put me there on purpose, didn't you?
你特意把我调到那边去的 对吗
We suspected Paddy had someone in evidence,
我们怀疑帕迪可能有同伙在证物部
so, figured who best to keep an eye on things
所以在想还有谁能比发怒的简·里佐利
than pissed-off Jane Rizzoli?
更适合密切留意证物呢
We get caught,
万一被发现
we're here to get Wally's dress uniform
我们就说来拿小沃的军制♥服♥
to bury him in, got that? Got it.
给他穿上好安葬他 明白了吗 明白
How much overtime was Wally doing?
小沃究竟加了多少班
Is that a pepperbox derringer?
那是把胡椒盒短口手♥枪♥吗
Wally's bought himself a dive shop.
小沃竟然买♥♥了一家潜水用品商店
That's Belize!
那是伯利兹城
I always wanted to go fishing there.
我一直想去那里钓鱼
Except it's catch and release.
只不过钓完后直接放生
You don't even eat fish.
你又不吃鱼
Be nice to mount a big tuna.
有条大金枪鱼的标本真不错
A big tuna?
大金枪鱼
Do you hear yourself?
你知道自己在说什么吗
Um...why does Wally
为什么小沃
have all this money to buy a dive shop and mount a tuna?
会有钱买♥♥潜水用品商店和制♥作♥金枪鱼标本
Looks like he was playing a different game.
看来他私底下一直在干别的勾当
You know who these two altar boys are?
你们知道这俩小祭司是谁吗
The kid on the left is Wally. The taller one is Paddy.
左边这孩子是小沃 高一点的是帕迪
We heard some chatter on the wire
在帕迪被射中之前
that Paddy was about to make a big score
我们窃听到
before he got hit.
他准备大干一场
What, you thinking it was seized guns?
什么 你认为他是想动缴获的枪♥支♥吗
Yeah, I do.
是的
BPD seizes close to a thousand guns a year.
波士顿警♥察♥局一年能缴获近一千支枪
Good scam.
这计划不错
Cops seize the guns, Paddy takes them from us.
警方查封枪♥支♥ 而帕迪却在我们这动心思
A million bucks right there
如果能把这些弄出去
if you can figure a way to get it out of here.
一百万美元就到手了
How?
怎么弄得出去
They're logged in, weighed,
它们经过登记 称重
and dropped into these barrels.
然后扔进这些桶里
Armored car takes them away to be melted down.
接下来用装甲车运到回收厂去熔解
They don't even tell
连行动指挥官
command staff when they're moving them.
都不知道运输的具体时间
Maybe Paddy was intercepting the trucks.
没准帕迪中途截了这些车
Think we'd have heard about it.
如果是那样的话 我们早该听说了
You know, Dean told me something.
迪恩倒是跟我说过一件事
Okay. Don't tell us what you were doing when he told you.
说吧 只要别提你们俩当时在干什么就行
I want to hear what they were doing.
我倒是很想知道他们当时在干吗
The FBI thinks cops on Paddy's payroll
联邦调查局认为被帕迪买♥♥通了的警♥察♥
were about to make that move.
正准备处理掉这批枪♥支♥
Now would be the time with Paddy in the I.C.U.
现在帕迪已经进了重症监护病房♥
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表