What a nice man.
多好的一个男人啊
He drove me and my roommate and her son
他开车带着我和我的室友还有她的孩子
all over Boston while we were waiting for Barry.
在我们等巴里期间在波士顿四处转悠
Yeah, he's a good kid.
没错 他是个好孩子
And, uh, your son and my daughter, Jane, are like this.
你儿子和我女儿简就像这个一样
I wish I lived closer.
我希望我能住的近一些
I feel like I never see him.
我觉得我从未见过他一样
You live in, uh, Virginia, right?
你住在维吉尼亚州对吗
Norfolk.
诺福克
I teach at one of the military universities there.
我在那里的一所军校教书
Nice. What do you teach?
真好啊 你教什么的
Civil engineering.
土木工程
Well, now we know where, uh, detective Frost gets his brains.
现在我们知道弗罗斯特的智商是遗传谁了
His father was actually pretty smart, too.
他爸爸其实也很聪明
Uh, we divorced 20 years ago.
我们20年前离了婚
I just got divorced.
我刚离婚
Oh, I'm so sorry.
真对不起
I'm not.
我不觉得
Well, anymore.
不再觉得
Can I get you a cup of coffee?
要我帮你拿杯咖啡吗
Oh, no, thank you.
不需要 谢谢
I think I already had enough on the way here.
我觉得在路上已经喝得够多了
I'm actually trying to work up the nerve
我一直都在试着鼓起勇气
to tell Barry that I'm getting remarried.
告诉巴里我准备再婚了
Oh. Congratulations.
恭喜啊
Why is that making you nervous?
为什么这还会让你紧张呢
The divorce was hard on him.
离婚让他很难过
And I never dated.
并且我从未出去约会过
Well, don't get me wrong.
别误解我
Barry is very respectful,
巴里很尊重我
But knowing him, you know, he has strong opinions.
但你知道的 他有着很强烈的意见
Well, we did bring them up
我们把他们带大
to have their own minds.
就是为了让他们有自己的想法
Yes, we did.
没错
It's crazy how the tables turn, isn't it?
转变就是如此无常 不是吗
I was seeing this guy for a while,
我和这个男的交往有一段时间了
And, uh, my kids went nuts.
我的孩子都快疯了
What'd you do?
那你又怎样了
Felt guilty.
感觉很内疚
But then I decided I was allowed to be a person, too.
但然后我决定我不能活在别人的世界里
Yes, you are.
没错
Excuse me.
失陪一下
I think you need to complain about your lunch order.
我觉得你应该抱怨一下你的午饭啊
There's a phone in it.
都有个手♥机♥掉里头了
Rice is an effective desiccant.
大米是种有效的干燥剂
Are you using three-syllable words
你用三音节词
because your mother's in town?
是因为你妈妈过来了吗
Oh, man. I might be.
天啊 可能吧
Can you make it work?
能开机吗
I'm not sure. Circuits are wet.
我不确定 线路很湿滑
But I've been having fun on Enzo's laptop.
不过我一直在玩恩佐的手提电脑
He liked three things.
他喜欢三件事
Let me guess -- women, cakes, and bcu football.
让我猜猜 女人 蛋糕和BCU橄榄球队
What a life -- football, women, and cake.
这什么日子 橄榄球 女人和蛋糕
Enzo was a season-ticket holder.
恩佐有整季的套票
And he also had every BUC game
他硬盘里有波士顿剑桥大学队
from the last 10 years on his hard drive.
过去十年的比赛录像
That's a serious fan.
真是个认真的粉丝
Dude was hardcore.
男人们真是执着
He watched every game and a lot of replays.
他每场比赛必看 重播也不错过
Pretty sure viewing football on his computer didn't kill him.
无疑在电脑上看橄榄球要不了他的命
Yeah, and I remember him to be quite the ladies' man.
是的 我记得他是妇女之友
What about the women in his life?
他生活中的女人们呢
Ho-ho-ho! Nice assortment of desserts.
好多甜点
I meant the cupcakes.
我是说纸杯蛋糕
Yeah, sure you did.
是嘛 你确实这么说了
Most of them are his old girlfriends.
她们中大多数是他的前女友
He hired his old flames?
他雇了他的旧情人吗
Which flavor would you choose, Korsak?
你要什么口味 科萨克
Chocolate? Vanilla?
巧克力 香草
So many cupcakes, so little time.
纸杯蛋糕太多 时间太少
Okay, I'm about to file a harassment claim.
好吧 我要提出骚扰索赔
It has to be hostile and offensive.
骚扰必须是冒犯性的才可以
Keep talking.
继续说
Enzo updated his schedule on this internal calendar.
恩佐在私人日历上更新了他的日程
Well, he posted he was going to the car-wash fundraiser.
他写了他要去洗车募捐
Who had access to that calendar?
谁有权限看这个日历
Just his employees.
只有他的雇员
You mean just his ex-girlfriends?
你是说只有他的前女友们
Check this out.
看这个
"What I'd like to do to my ex-boyfriend."
我想这样对待我的前男友
Where'd you find that photo?
你在哪里找到这张照片的
She posted it on CandidGram.
她发在猎影时克上了
She posted selfies all day long.
她整天都在发自♥拍♥照
Okay, who's Laura Stephens?
劳拉·史蒂芬斯是谁
She looks like an employee. I'll check.
看上去是个雇员 我查查
She's 24.
她24岁
She's a cake decorator at end zone cakes.
她是达阵区蛋糕店的蛋糕装裱师
All right, well, come on.
好吧 走吧
Maura's mad at me,
莫拉生我的气了
So let's give her a cheap thrill,
我来让她小开心一下
and she can comparison-test the cake knives.
她可以去对蛋糕刀做比对
Meet me at the elevator.
电梯见
What's up?
怎么了
You know how I drove Frost's mom
你知道我带弗罗斯特他妈
and her roommate around?
和她室友闲逛吗
Yeah.
知道
Well, I think they're, uh...
我觉得她们是
You know.
你懂的
No,don't know.
不 我不懂
I think they're a couple.
我觉得她们是一对
What?!
什么
Does Frost know?
弗罗斯特知道吗
Never mind. Don't answer that.
别在意 不用回答
It -- it's none of our business.
这 这和咱们无关
No way he knows.
他怎么可能知道
She was married -- to his father.
她结婚了 和他爸
Well, what makes you think they're a couple?
你怎么就认为她们是一对
Jane, they're a couple.
简 她们是一对
It's non of our business.
不关咱们的事
What's none of your business?
什么不关你的事
We were...just talking about ma.
我们 在谈论我妈
It sounded like you were talking about her love life.
听起来像是在谈论她的情感生活
No. Menopause.
不是 是更年期
We were talking about menopause.
我们在谈论更年期
Yeah. Yeah, you're right.
是 是的 你说的对
It's none of our business if ma's in menopause.
我妈更年期了和我们无关
See ya.
回见
You ready?
准备好了吗
Yes.
是的
We should... get Maura and go.
我们要 带上莫拉一起走
Boston homicide.
波士顿凶案组
What are you doing about Enzo?
你对恩佐做了什么
What's your name?
你叫什么
Valentina Smith.
瓦伦蒂娜·史密斯
How could you let this happen?
你们怎么能让这事发生呢
Car washes are supposed to be safe!
洗车本来应该很安全的
Uh, what was your relationship to him?
你和他什么关系
We went to college together.
我们是大学同学
I'm his office manager.
我是他的办公室主任
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表