No!
不
Thanks. Dr. Breyer is missing.
多谢 布雷耶医生失踪了
Ethan Slater's doctor?
伊森·斯莱特的医生
He left yesterday for London to speak at a conference.
他昨晚离开去伦敦的一个会议上演讲
Never got on the plane.
却没有上飞机
Frost, see if you can track down Dr. Breyer via his phone's gps.
弗罗斯特 试试能不能用他的手♥机♥定位到他
On it.
了解
His assistant, Chad, was the last person to see him.
他的助手查德是最后一个见到他的人
He thought Dr. Breyer took the "T" to Logan.
他以为布雷耶医生坐地铁去洛根了
I have Dr. Breyer's final gps coordinates on his phone.
我定位到布雷耶医生手♥机♥最后的坐标了
When were they transmitted?
什么时候
Yesterday afternoon.
昨天下午
Dr. Breyer never left Boston.
布雷耶从未离开过波士顿
Signal's coming from a construction site
信♥号♥♥来自一个医疗中心的
by a medical center -- right here.
建筑工地 就在这
Looks like we're getting closer.
看来我们接近了
Somewhere around here.
就在这附近
Dr. Breyer was getting a brand-new wing
布雷耶医生正在扩建
for his private rehab hospital.
他的私人康复中心
I don't think Dr. Breyer
不过我不觉得布雷耶医生
is gonna get to enjoy it, though.
有机会享受了
Well, he either jumped or was pushed.
他要么是跳下来的要么是被推下来的
I think it's a piece of a document.
我觉得那是文件的一角
Looks like he might have been holding it.
他好像一直攥着它呢
Well, if he jumped, what's he doing holding a piece of paper?
如果是跳下来的 他为什么攥着一片纸
Do you know which occupation has the highest suicide rate?
你知道什么职业自杀率最高吗
Homicide detectives while they wait for autopsy results?
等待验尸结果的凶案组警探吗
No. Physicians.
不 是医生
Our suicide rate is nearly double the national average.
我们的自杀率是全国平均水平的两倍
It's even higher than dentists.
比牙医还高
Maura, is this some kind of cry for help?
莫拉 这算某种求救吗
Yes, if you meditate with me,
是的 如果你和我一起冥想
you will greatly improve the quality of my life.
会大大改善我的生活质量
Were you one of those girls that needed another girl
你是那种初中的时候需要有人
to go with them to the bathroom when you were in 7th grade?
陪你去上厕所的那种女生吗
Of course not.
当然不是
Well, then I'm sure that you can quiet the monkey-mind chatter
那我肯定你自己一个人就能宁神静气
all by yourself -- I know you can.
我相信你
In every suicide that I have ever worked,
在我以往遇到的自杀案中
the jumper took his glasses off first.
跳楼的人都会先把眼镜拿掉
I think Dr. Breyer was pushed.
我觉得布雷耶医生是被推下去的
I may have found some trace evidence to support your theory.
我也许发现了一点蛛丝马迹能证明你的想法
Sharing is caring.
分享即是关怀啊
There's a sticky substance on Dr. Breyer's right hand.
布雷耶医生的右手上有些粘性物质
It could be the same substance that you found
说不定跟你在伊森·斯莱特脖子上找到的东西
on Ethan Slater's neck.
是一样的
Have you gotten those results back yet?
你拿到那份化验结果了吗
Trace is still working on it.
还在化验中
It must be from the killer's gloves.
一定是来自凶手的手套
Maybe Breyer shook hands with the killer.
也许布雷耶跟凶手握过手
Call me when you find something, okay?
有发现再打给我吧 好吗
All right.
行
That little scrap of paper we found near Breyer's hand
布雷耶手边找到的那块小纸片
was from the corner of a personal check.
是个人支票上的一角
Any idea what bank issued it?
知道是哪家银行签发的吗
Not yet. Susie's working on it.
还不知道 苏西在处理
I'm gonna guess that somebody lured Dr. Breyer
我猜是有人许诺给布雷耶医生一大笔钱
up to his new wing with the promise of a big payoff.
才把他引到工地上去的
Well, Slater's murder was staged to look like a suicide.
斯莱特的谋杀被布置成了自杀
Then the killer steals his manuscript.
接着凶手偷走了他的手稿
Then kills Dr. Breyer? Why?
还杀了布雷耶医生 为什么
Well, Breyer treated Slater in rehab.
布雷耶在康复中心治疗过斯莱特
Maybe Dr. Breyer knew what Ethan Slater was writing about.
也许布雷耶医生知道伊森·斯莱特新书的内容
So the good doctor blackmails the killer
所以好好医生敲诈凶手
by offering to keep quiet for a price?
要他付一笔封口费
Oh, I sent Frankie to Breyer's center to get the records.
我派弗兰基去布雷耶的中心调记录
I found seven patients who were hospitalized
我找到了7名病人跟斯莱特同一时间
at the same time as Slater. Nice, Frankie.
接受了治疗 不错啊 弗兰基
Okay, uh, rock-star drug addict.
好 吸毒成瘾的摇滚明星
Died last year of a drug overdose.
去年吸毒过量死掉了
Suicidal Brahmin shipping heiress.
自杀的婆罗门航运女继承人
Back in treatment.
又回去治疗了
The other five are living healthy lives
其他的五个人都在别的城市
in other parts of the country.
健康地生活着
You know, I bet if we find Slater's manuscript,
要我说 如果我们能找到斯莱特的手稿
we'll find his killer.
我们就能找到凶手
Frost, what's wrong?
弗罗斯特 怎么了
I went over the prep-school murder case files again.
我又看了一遍预科学校谋杀案的文件
Thought I might discover something after questioning Ann.
原以为问过安之后会有新的发现
No one but Quentin enters or exits Katrina's dorm room.
只有昆廷一个人进出过卡特里娜的宿舍房♥间
Maybe Ann was right.
也许安说的对
Maybe Quentin did kill her.
也许真是昆廷杀了她
Why don't you take a couple hours, Frost,
弗罗斯特 你为何不花几个小时
drive out to Amherst?
去艾摩斯特市
Yeah. Take a look at the crime scene.
没错 再去看看案发现场
See if the state police overlooked anything.
没准州警忽略了什么东西
Nah. Nah. I'm done.
还是算了 我不管了
I've been too consumed by this.
我已经为这事花了太多时间了
Frost, you're no good to us until you can focus, okay? Go.
弗罗斯特 你现在不能专注也没法帮我们 去吧
Jog there if it makes you feel better.
要是有必要的话就一路跑过去
Who's texting you?
谁在给你发短♥信♥呢
Oh, new C.I. I'm working with.
就是我的一个新线人
I need some dating advice, Vince.
我需要些约会建议 文斯
Full disclosure -- I've had three wives.
实话跟你说 我有过三任妻子
I'm not much help in the dating department.
约会这种事我可不擅长
But you've known lieutenant Cavanaugh for a long time.
但你跟卡瓦诺夫队长认识很久了
Where's this headed?
你要说什么
We've been seeing each other.
我们俩在约会
Well, we were.
应该说 之前是
Let me guess. He broke it off.
让我猜猜 他要求分开
How'd you know?
你怎么知道
You said it -- I've known him a long time.
你也说过 我认识他很久了
Tell me, Vince,
告诉我 文斯
otherwise I'll have you eating this health crap forever.
不然我就永远让你吃这些健康"屎"品
Back when we were rookies,
当我们还是新人的时候
Sean lost his wife and baby son in a fire.
肖恩的太太和刚出生的儿子死于一场火灾
I don't think he's even had a serious girlfriend since.
从那以后他就没有认真谈过一场恋爱
Well, that explains some things. I...Oh, I wish he had told me.
这就说得通了 真希望他告诉我
I have never heard him talk about it.
我从没听他提起过
Hi.
你好
We're still working on the piece of paper.
那片纸还没有出结果
Latent prints went over the typewriter,
打字机上有些隐藏的指纹
but it's just the victim's prints. Thanks, Susie.
但那都是死者的指纹 谢谢 苏西
Wow. A typewriter. Makes me feel old.
天呐 打字机 真让我觉得老了
No, don't feel old.
别觉得老呀
A very young victim liked writing books on one.
有个很年轻的死者喜欢用打字机写书
It's an old Underwood.
是台安德伍牌老式打字机
I used to have one.
我过去也有一台
I used to type up plumbing invoices for Frank Sr.
我用它来给老弗兰克打修管道的收据
Changing those typewriter ribbons was such a mess.
换那些打字带是超级麻烦的事
Typewriter ribbon.
打字带
Angela, you're a genius.
安琪拉 你真是个天才
Mention that to your friend Sean.
跟你朋友肖恩说说这话吧
Jane, meet me downstairs in the crime lab.
简 下楼来罪证化验室见我
My new C.I. may have just offered up
我这个新线人可能刚提供了
a breakthrough in the case.
一个案件的重大突破
A 1930s Underwood model five.
上世纪三十年代产的安德伍牌五号♥打字机
Jack Kerouac used to use one just like it.
杰克·凯鲁亚克也曾用过同样的一台
How in the world do you know that?
你怎么可能连这个都知道
Well, I saw his typewriter on display
我在洛厄尔国家历史公园博物馆的
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表