There's no policy in place about dating coworkers.
这里也没有同事间不准恋爱的规定
oh, yeah, no. You can shower in front of them.
是没有 在他们面前洗澡都没问题
You guys okay?
你们没事吧
We're fine. Thank you.
我们很好 谢谢
Yes, we're fine. Just peachy.
是啊 我们很好 太梦幻了
I love being Jane the bubble girl.
我特爱变成泡沫女孩简
Frankie, you didn't tell ma about me or the baby, right?
弗兰基 你没告诉妈我或者宝宝的事吧
You kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗
Did you find the food?
你找到食物了
No. I'm sorry.
没有 抱歉
Bring me up to speed on the case.
把案子的情况及时汇报给我
Jane, it can wait.
简 不着急
Susie, is that the gram stain test?
苏西 革兰氏染色剂测试结果吗
It's bacterial meningitis, Dr. Isles.
是细菌性脑膜炎 艾尔斯医生
Oh, that's wonderful. Yay?
太棒了 是吗
You are free to go.
你们自♥由♥了
Yes! Whoo!
好耶
Thank you. That's...far enough.
谢谢你 够近了
Thank you.
谢谢
Captain Green, you didn't by any chance happen to keep
格林上尉 我那件卡珊卓·斯缇伯格
the Casandra Strickenberg, did you?
你不会也恰巧留下了吧
My skirt.
我的裙子
Ah. It was just about to be autoclaved.
差点就拿去高温消毒了
I stopped them.
我阻止了他们
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Good job.
干得漂亮
Yes. What a relief.
是啊 真松了口气
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
You think it's weird for a guy not to recognize his ex-wife?
一个人连前妻都不认得 你觉得这奇怪吗
Not if he's had a head injury.
除非他脑子受过伤
That explains so many things.
这样就可以解释很多事了
Stop, would you? It's almost 40 years ago.
别说了好吗 40年前的事了
She looked different.
她看起来不一样了
Oh! Okay. I get it now.
好吧 我现在明白了
She doubled in size.
她胖了一圈
Where's Detective Cooper?
库伯警探呢
The drug unit borrowed her back.
缉毒队把她调回去了
For how long?
多久
Mm. A while.
好一阵子吧
Riley must be bummed.
莱利一定很失望
Jane!
简
I found it.
我找到了
You found what?
找到什么了
Okay, you know how Mr. Stanley
你知道斯坦利先生有个
has a "No outside drinks" policy?
"谢绝自带酒水"规定吗
I have not memorized the caffe's penal code, no.
我从不记什么咖啡厅刑法
Well, I remembered the dead man told me
我记得死者告诉过我
Mr. Stanley made him throw out his coffee.
斯坦利先生让他扔掉了他的咖啡
And I found his
我在大厅垃圾桶里
mint-chocolate fro-cap in the lobby garbage.
找到这个薄荷可可外带杯
Ma, this -- this is great.
妈 这 这太棒了
Okay, Maura's got something.
莫拉有发现
What the heck?
真见鬼
It's Dana. She wants to talk about Phil's murder.
是丹娜 她想聊聊菲尔的谋杀案
I've really been wrestling with myself.
我一直在纠结
A.A. works because
戒酒匿名会能一直存在
everything you say is safe.
是因为你说的一切都不会外泄
It can't be repeated.
会上的内容不能告诉别人
Dana, Phil Taylor was murdered.
丹娜 菲尔·泰勒被谋杀了
It's possible the killer
凶手可能
was someone he met at one of those meetings.
就是他在那些讨论会上遇到的人
Phil said he ruined a life.
菲尔说他毁了一个生命
Whose life? Did he say?
谁的生命 他说了吗
A little boy's.
一个小男孩的
When he shared last night,
昨晚他做分享的时候
he said he was finally ready for justice to take its course.
说他已经做好了让正义得到伸张的准备
Do you think maybe he was coming here to turn himself in to me?
你觉得也许他来这里是想向我自首吗
I don't know.
我不知道
He was scared.
他很害怕
Dana, exactly what did he say?
丹娜 他到底说了什么
He said he had blood on his hands,
他说他手上沾了血
that he made another terrible mistake --
说自己犯了另一个严重的错误
worse than the boy.
比那个男孩的事还严重
He said he couldn't live with himself
他说无法面对自己
until he made it right.
除非自己纠正这个错误
That's all he said.
就说了这么多
Any idea how long he'd been coming to meetings?
他参与协会多久了
We just gave him his five-year chip.
我们刚给他发了戒酒五年纪念币
Thanks. That helps a lot.
谢谢 你帮大忙了
Vince.
文斯
I'm really sorry I didn't wait for you.
真的很抱歉我没有等你
It's my biggest regret.
这是我最后悔的事
A lot of guys got "Dear John" letters.
很多人都收到了分手信
It's okay, Dana.
没事的 丹娜
I'm glad you got help, straightened your life out.
看到有人好好照顾你 我很欣慰
It's safe.
一切安全
It is so clean in here,
这里现在绝对干净
you can eat off the tables.
你可以直接把吃的放在桌子上
Let's not, Maura.
还是算了吧 莫拉
Bacterial meningitis doesn't survive its host's death.
脑膜炎细菌会与宿主一起死亡
Results on the contents of the coffee cup.
这是咖啡杯内容物的检验结果
It tested positive for high levels of warfarin.
其中含有大量华法林
Thank you.
谢谢
Alex is very nice.
艾利克斯是个好人
Yeah, he said the same about you.
没错 他也是这么说你们的
He couldn't believe how
他没想到你们在他面前裸体
comfortable you were being naked around him.
还能表现得那么自然
Really? He noticed?
真的 他注意到了
This might be a little too much information for my boss,
你是我上司 可能不该告诉你这个
but we met at a nudist retreat.
不过我们是在裸体疗养会上认识的
If you want to join us sometime, that would be...
如果你们也有兴趣 那就...
Well, many illnesses can be improved with nudity
裸体疗程和维他命D的确能对
and some vitamin D.
不少疾病起到治疗效果
Psoriasis, for instance.
比如牛皮癣
Is there hiking? Hiking?
你们会去远足吗 远足
Well, less likely to contract Lyme disease if you're not wearing any clothing.
是啊 不♥穿♥衣服能降低感染莱姆病的几率
Thank you. That sounds heavenly, Susie.
谢谢 听上去真美妙 苏西
We'll let you know.
我们有兴趣会告诉你的
Really?
当真吗
Aren't you the one that was worried
当初不是你担心
about stripping in front of your morgue tech?
在尸检员面前脱♥光♥光的吗
Well, now that I know he's a nudist...
既然现在我知道他是裸体主义者
Results, please.
检验结果 拜托了
The cup tested positive for warfarin.
杯中含有华法林
That is how our victim was poisoned.
受害者就是喝了这个而致死的
Too bad. I was really hoping to arrest Stanley.
太糟了 我还指望着能逮捕斯坦利呢
Not today.
下次吧
Okay, so, Phil guzzles rat poison in his fro-cap.
也就是说 菲尔的咖啡里有毒鼠强
I'm guessing he didn't taste it
我猜是他加了太多巧克力和薄荷
because of all the chocolate and the mint?
所以没尝出来被下了药
1,500 calories in a mint fro-cap?
一杯薄荷咖啡里有1500大卡热量
No wonder he has so much adipose tissue.
难怪他有那么多脂肪组织
50 Boston Joe's in the city.
这城里有50家"波士顿乔伊家"
Which one sold him his fro-cap?
他的咖啡是从哪儿买♥♥的呢
Phil must have been talking about this boy.
菲尔说的肯定就是这个男孩
Why else would he have this photo in his wallet?
不然他的钱包里怎么会有这张照片
Well, he started going to A.A. five years ago.
他是5年前加入戒酒匿名会的
Right about the time he lost that big pharmaceutical gig.
那时他刚刚丢了那份制药厂的工作
Maybe his company knew something.
也许他的公♥司♥知道些什么
Frost, did you check Phil's driving record?
弗罗斯特 你查过菲尔的驾照吗
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表