Detective Rizzoli.
里佐利警探
How are you?
你好吗
Uh...I was just dropping your mother off.
我只是顺道送你妈
Did you permit this?
经你允许了吗
Well, I insisted they each have one foot on the floor
我确定当他们在你妈床上爱爱的时候
when there's heavy petting on your mother's bed.
各有一只脚在地板上
You're so funny.
真好笑
Uh, ma, can I talk to you for a sec?
妈 我能跟你聊一会儿吗
Uh...s-sure.
好...好的
Oh, hey, I'm just gonna go upstairs.
我先上楼了
I think I forgot to charge my electric toothbrush.
我好像忘记给我的电动牙刷充电了
Okay, why are you doing this to Lieutenant Cavanaugh?
好了 你为什么这么对卡瓦诺夫警督
Okay, Jane, this is so not your business.
简 这跟你一点关系都没有
Yeah, it is.
关系大着呢
Especially when he's taking it out on all of us.
特别是现在他把火全撒在我们身上
The -- the entire squad.
整个警队呢
Well, then he's more juvenile than I thought he was.
那只能说明他比我想的幼稚多了
You want to hear juvenile?
你想听听什么叫幼稚
"If you were a car, you'd be a '68 Dodge Charger."
"你要是辆车 肯定是辆68年的道奇战马"
You don't even like that goofball.
你根本都不喜欢那个傻瓜
Don't call him that.
别这么叫他
And I do, too!
而且我喜欢他
I don't believe you.
我才不信
And if you are doing this just to get to Cavanaugh,
如果你这么做只是为了让卡瓦诺夫吃醋
then I'm gonna say the same thing you told me.
那我会告诉你你跟我说过的话
Don't. It's beneath you.
别这样 这不合你的身份
Jane.
简
Wh-- ma? A-are you crying?
妈 你是在哭吗
I'm so proud of you.
我太为你骄傲了
W-w-why are you crying?
你哭个什么呀
Because I raised you -- I raised a beautiful girl.
因为我把你养大 你出落成漂亮的大姑娘
And...
而且
...you're right.
你说的对
Thank you.
谢谢
I love you, ma.
我爱你 妈
I love you more.
我也爱你
Thanks, gorgeous.
谢谢 美人
Detective.
警探
That's a good sign.
这是个好兆头
At least she's not drawing attention to her mouth.
起码她没再让人注意她的嘴了
No sign of flirtation.
没有调情的迹象
I needed a pick-me-up after that porsche fiasco.
保时捷惨败了 我需要一杯提神酒
You hear about this, Rizzoli?
你听说这事了吗 里佐利
Everybody's talking about it.
大家都在说这事呢
Oh, yeah, everyone's talking about that old "Porsh," Gibson.
是啊 大家都在说破烂的"保时吉" 吉布森
It's "Porsh-ah."
是"保时捷"
Really?
是吗
"Gibson" is an italian name?
吉布森是意大利名吗
No.
不是
But some of us know a lot about high-end Italian rides.
不过咱们中有人对意大利高级车如数家珍
It's a German car, you idiot.
那是德国车 你这傻子
I think they're crotch-blocking each other.
我觉得他们俩是在拆裆
"Crotch-blocking"? Really?
"拆档" 你搞笑吧
It's my old nordic-history professor.
是我那个教北欧历史的老教授
His office says he's almost here.
他办公室的人说他就快到了
Mrs. Vanilla.
小香草太太
We found your wallet!
我们找到你的钱包了
Rondo, thank you!
朗多 谢谢
Oh! Where'd you find it, Rondo?
你是在哪里找到的 朗多
I knew you guys didn't take it.
我知道不会是你们拿的
Well, we checked the trash. Dania found it in a dumpster.
我们去翻了垃圾 丹尼亚在一个垃圾箱里找到的
Is everything there, ma?
没丢东西吧 妈
Well, my license, my ATM card, my cash --
我看看 驾照 银行卡 现金
I'm missing 100 bucks.
少了一百块
Are you sure, Mrs. Vanilla?
你确定吗 小香草太太
Okay, Dawg, let's go. We're going upstairs to booking.
好了 道格 走吧 我们去楼上备案
No, Jane, wait. Let me handle this.
不 简 等等 我来处理这事
How would your mother feel?
你妈妈会怎么想
She wouldn't be very proud, would she?
她不会很为你骄傲了吧
Um... Dawg doesn't have a mother.
道格没有母亲
His mother passed.
他母亲去世了
Oh, I'm -- I'm sor--
我 我真抱歉
Don't cry.
别哭
Don't cry. All right.
坚强点 没事
He didn't do it.
不是他干的
He's covering for me.
他是在替我顶罪
The money's there. I put it back.
钱我没用 我这就还给你
Dania, why would you steal from me?
丹尼亚 你为什么偷我的钱
I needed $100 for a textbook.
我需要一百块买♥♥课本
Well, why didn't you tell the teacher?
那你怎么不跟老师说呢
I didn't want her to know --
我不想让她知道...
What?
知道什么
that -- that you live in a teen shelter?
知道你住在青少年收♥容♥所♥
Yeah.
对
You went to the bathroom.
你去了洗手间
I took the wallet out of your purse.
我就从你包里拿走了钱包
Dawg saw you coming,
道格看到你回来
and he pulled the alarm to cover for me.
就拉响了警报掩护我
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
我也很抱歉
Jane.
简
This is professor Walter Lowell
这是波士顿剑桥大学
from the Department of Scandinavian Studies
北欧研究学院的
at Boston Cambridge University.
沃特·罗威尔教授
Hello. It's nice to meet you.
你好 很高兴见到你
The pleasure is mine.
这是我的荣幸
Dr. Isles was about to show me some letters
艾尔斯医生正要给我看些
written in the rune alphabet
你们想让我翻译的
that you all would like me to translate.
古代北欧文写的书信
Yes. I have some of the letters here.
对 信在这里
We made copies of the originals.
我们把原版复印过了
Oh, floppy disks?
软盘
Oh, yes, I certainly do remember
我当然还记得
when the floppies were the originals.
软盘是原版的那个年代
When you said "old," I didn't realize
之前你说"老"的时候 我真没想到
that you meant he and Olaf went on Viking raids together.
你是指他曾跟奥拉夫一起当过海盗
He's hard of hearing, but he can read lips.
他耳朵不好使 但他会读唇语
These appear to be written in proto-norse.
这些看上去像是用原始诺尔斯语写的
That's an Indo-European language spoken in Scandinavia.
那是种在北欧使用的印欧语
It's thought to have evolved
人们认为它在
as a Proto-Germanic Northern dialect
公元一世纪后发展成了一种原始的
over the 1st century A.D..
德国北部方言
Please -- one nerd at a time.
行行好 一个书呆子讲话就够了
Well, these are love letters
这些是情书
addressed to a viking by the name of Olaf the Boneless.
写给一位名叫无骨奥拉夫的维京人
No, that's -- that's historically incorrect.
可那在 那在历史上是错的
It's Ivar the Boneless.
应该是无骨伊娃
I hope he's not charging us by the hour.
希望他不是以小时收费的
Stop.
别说了
They were written by Olaf's lover,
这些信是奥拉夫的情人
a viking maiden by the name of Gunnhild.
一个叫古娜希尔德的维京女人写的
Oh, dear.
我的天呐
Olaf was still married to a different viking maiden
奥拉夫还跟另一个叫温特玛特的维京女人
by the name of Undirmaor.
结了婚呢
You know, "undirmaor" means --
知道吗 温特玛特的意思是...
Not now, Maura.
不是时候 莫拉
Exactly how deep into this game was he?
他到底是有多迷这个游戏啊
Listen to this.
听听这个
"Your velvety beard still hums
"你天鹅绒般柔软的胡须仍在
against the bosom of my tender flesh."
我温软的胸脯上低吟"
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表