Jane, I got something.
简 有发现
That doesn't mean they're alive.
这不代表他们还活着
It means they're in there.
这代表他们在里面
I can't risk other lives.
我不能让人进去冒险
There's a 3-month-old baby in there.
有个三个月大的孩子在里面
We can't just stand here!
我们不能袖手旁观
I'm letting you stay out of courtesy, detective,
警探 出于礼貌我才让你留在这里
but if you try to go into that garage,
但如果你试着要进车♥库♥
I will put you on the other side of that barricade!
我会把你送出抢救现场
Code on, evac -- move it!
警报撤离 快
Don't give up.
别放弃
I'm not. I'm not. Okay.
我没有放弃 好
I don't know how to scan these plans.
我不知道怎么扫描这份计划
Can you see that?
你看得到吗
Yeah, sort of.
看到
All right. He circled a section on p-3.
好的 他在p-3车♥库♥圈出了一个区域
Okay. This looks like an arrow.
好 这个看起来像箭头
He's got a rectangle labeled "P-3 floor"
他画了个长方形 标明"p-3车♥库♥"
and then a circle with a question mark inside.
然后还写了个问号♥
No, but maybe there's something under p-3.
不对 可能是p-3车♥库♥底下有什么
P-3 is the lowest level.
p-3车♥库♥已经是最底层了
Jane! Jane.
简 简
The lab was able to trace the ball bearings used to kill Ryan
实验室追踪到用来杀死瑞恩的滚珠轴承
back to 500 recalled computers.
是来自五百台回收的电脑
Okay. Okay. I'm talking to Korsak. No, listen to me.
行 我在跟科萨克说话 不 你听我说
Most of those computers were purchased for city employees,
大多数回收电脑是给政♥府♥人员使用的
including all 13 city counselors.
包括十三名市政议员
Korsak, find out the name of the concrete company
科萨克 找出给山姆·尼尔森供应
that supplied the concrete to Sam Nelson.
混凝土的公♥司♥名称
Give me a sec. Give me a sec. Give me a sec.
等我一下 我找找看
Koneff Concrete.
康尼夫混凝土
Looking for the owner.
在找公♥司♥所有者
Claire Koneff Deluth.
克莱尔·康尼夫·德罗斯
The wife of the councilman? Oh, god.
议员夫人? 天啊
They put the concrete company in her name
他们把公♥司♥写到她的名下
to avoid conflict of interest.
这样可以避免利益冲突
Thanks.
谢谢
Here you go.
给你们
We really appreciate everything you guys are doing.
非常感激你们所做的一切
You know, this is a hard thing --
这是件困难的事
Was it worth it? Sorry?
值得吗 什么
This -- all so you could pocket a few hundred-thousand more?
为了多赚点钱 搞出这么大的惨剧
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我完全不明白你们的话
No?
不明白
Okay, how about you?
你明白吗
You loaded that prop gun with ball bearings.
是你往道具枪里装上滚珠轴承的
You watched Jennifer pull the trigger.
你眼睁睁地看着詹妮弗扣下扳机
How was it watching Ryan die?
看着瑞恩死去的感觉如何
It was awful. My god. Claire, don't.
感觉糟透了 上帝啊 克莱尔 别再说了
Ryan came to you for help
瑞恩来找你求助
because you were married to a city councilman,
因为你的丈夫是市议员
and he wasn't getting anywhere with the builder,
他在承建商那边毫无进展
who didn't know you used recycled concrete.
因为承建商也并不知道你们用了二手水泥
We had no idea that this could happen.
我们没想到会发生这种事
Stop talking. Stop talking, Claire! Stop talking.
别说了 别说了 克莱尔 别再说了
We underbid the project.
这个工程是我们低价投标得来的
It wasn't all bad concrete.
那些二手水泥的质量也不全都很差
Ohh, just some of it.
部分质量差就没事了吗
You're both under arrest for the murder of Ryan Granger.
你们俩因谋杀瑞恩·格兰杰而被捕了
And let's hope today's body count
希望今天的死亡人数
doesn't get over seven, because if it does,
不会超过七人 不然的话
you're both going down for those murders, too!
这些伤亡人数也全都算在你们俩头上
We didn't know.
我们真的没想到会这样
Ow, shut up, Claire! I swear we didn't know.
闭嘴吧 克莱尔 我发誓我们没想到会这样的
Put your hands behind your back.
把手放到背后
Come on. Let's go. Move! Yeah?
走吧 快走 喂
I found something. There's a tunnel under P-3.
我有所发现 p-3车♥库♥下方有个隧♥道♥
What? W-what do you mean?
什么 你说什么
I checked old MBTA records.
我查阅了旧时的波士顿市运输局的记录
There's an abandoned subway work tunnel.
那下面有一个废弃的地铁工作隧♥道♥
Koneff Concrete was supposed to fill that tunnel with concrete
康杰夫混凝土公♥司♥本应用水泥将那条隧♥道♥封死
and reinforce it with concrete piers.
再用混凝土桥墩将其加固
You thinking what I'm thinking?
咱俩现在想的一样吗
Yeah, they skipped that part to pocket an extra 500k.
是啊 他们肯定跳过了这步 私吞了那五十万
Which means that tunnel's still there.
也就是说隧♥道♥还在
You don't have to do this.
你用不着这么做
Oh. Now you tell me.
我都下来了你才说这种话
What are all these cans?
这些罐子是干吗用的
Old civil defense water cans.
以前的民防系统使用的蓄水罐
They used to store them here.
他们以前就把这些罐子存在这
Little did they know,
不过他们不知道
it wasn't a very effective atomic bomb shelter
由于烟囱效应 这里并不是一个
because of the chimney effect.
非常有效的原♥子♥弹♥避难所
Can we talk about this later?
咱能不能以后再讨论这个问题
Please go back.
求求你回去吧
No!
不要
Tommy?
汤米
Yeah?
我在
What does it mean when I feel like I got to puke?
我觉得想吐是怎么回事
It means you have a head injury.
说明你头部受伤了
Hey, the baby's not making any noise, Barry.
孩子不出声了 巴里
He's okay. I know he's okay.
他没事的 我知道他肯定没事
You got a girlfriend?
你有女朋友吗
Nah.
没有
Are you gay?
你是同性恋吗
No.
不是
I had a big crush on your sister for a long time.
我暗恋你姐姐多时了
On my sister? You mean Jane?
我姐姐 你是说简
You got another sister?
你还有别的姐姐吗
I liked Maura.
我喜欢过莫拉
Dr. Isles? That's your type?
艾尔斯医生 你喜欢那型的
I like Lydia, too.
我也喜欢莉迪亚
You know what?
你知道吗
If y-you could just put the two of them together...
要是可以把她们俩结合一下
they'd be the perfect woman.
那简直就是完美的女人了
I mean, right?
对吧
You know what I'm gonna do if we get out of here?
我们要是能活着出去 你知道我想干吗吗
Marry Lydia? No.
娶莉迪亚 才不是呢
I'm gonna sue the --
我要告死这个
I don't think we can go any further.
前面已经没有路了
Let me check here.
让我检查一下
Maura, I can't tell my mother that my brother's dead.
莫拉 我没法跟我妈说我弟弟死了
Jane. Look. Look.
简 快看 快看
That's them. That's them!
是他们 是他们
Come on.
快啊
They're almost there, Jane.
就快打通了 简
That's it. We're through.
好了 打通了
All right, get them up there.
好的 让他们上去
Ready?
准备好了吗
Is anybody in here?!
里面有人吗
Stay clear of the opening.
别挡着出口
Oh, my God.
天啊
M-maura, he's not moving.
莫 莫拉 他不动了
That's a vigorous cry, Jane. He's okay. Okay.
他的哭声很有力 他没事 他没事
All right, get that baby out of here.
快 带孩子离开这
Come on, Jane. Come on. Jane, come on!
走吧 简 走吧 简 快走
Ohh, baby, baby. Oh, come on.
宝贝儿 宝贝儿 没事了
T.J. T.J.
T.J. T.J.
Oh, yeah, you're okay.
你没事了
Anything?
有进展吗
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表