Yeah, let's go -- upstairs.
行 那走吧 上楼
That camera better be on,
最好把那个摄像头打开
because I don't want you twisting my words.
我不希望你搞错我说的话
I'm old enough to remember the Watergate tapes.
我不是不知道水门事件录像带的小毛孩
Talk. We're in the middle of a murder investigation.
快说 这可是谋杀案的审讯
I did it!
是我♥干♥的
You killed Phil Taylor?
你杀了菲尔·泰勒
I hid key evidence in a homicide investigation.
我隐瞒了杀人案的证据
I should be punished to the full extent of the law.
我理应接受法律的惩处
You took the food?
是你拿了他的食物
Where is it?
那食物在哪里
Why did you take it?
你为什么要拿走
I panicked!
我害怕了
I didn't want the cafe to be blamed,
我不希望这事落在咖啡厅头上
so I grabbed it.
所以拿走了食物
And then, when it became a murder --
后来 这事变成了谋杀案
No, this is very serious, Stanley.
这事很严重 斯坦利
I hope you have a very, very good legal team.
希望你有一个很厉害的律师团来帮你
Division 1 cafe was my life's work.
第一分局咖啡厅是我一生的心血
You people are...
你们...
You're family.
你们是我的家人
No kidding? Family?
你说真的 家人
Just like in a real family,
正如在真正的家庭里
you don't always like all your relatives.
也不是所有的家庭成员都相处愉快
Yeah, I know exactly what you mean.
我明白你意思了
God, I wish there was something we could charge him with. What?
真希望我们能起诉他 什么
You're free to go.
你可以走了
I am? Yeah.
可以吗 对
Yeah, on one condition.
对 但是有一个条件
Two conditions.
两个条件
You give Mrs. Rizzoli a raise.
条件一 给里佐利夫人加薪
And you stop calling her "Rizzoli!"
而且不能再叫她"里佐利"
This is from the doorway into the Boston Joe's.
这是在"波士顿乔伊家"门口监控录像
Okay, that's Phil.
好 那个就是菲尔
Yeah, and see the woman?
对 看到那个女人了吗
Yeah. Who's she?
看到了 那是谁
I'll see what I can do with facial recognition.
我用脸部识别查一下
Okay, I'd like to know what they're arguing about, too.
好的 我还想知道他们在吵些什么
No help there. No audio.
这我就帮不了你了 没有音频资料
Hey, Frankie? Yeah?
弗兰基 怎么了
Come in here.
过来
Frankie can read lips.
弗兰基会读唇语
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, he spent a lot of time on the bench
是的 他刚开始参加少棒联盟的时候
when he started little league -- reading coaches' lips.
一直坐板凳 常读教练的唇语
I got really good at it.
后来就很擅长了
Got good at benchwarming, too, huh?
那你也肯定擅长做替补队员了 是吧
Tell him.
告诉他
Tell me what?
告诉我什么
Aw, doesn't matter. Yes, it does!
没关系的 有关系
He was an amazing ballplayer,
他棒球打得很好的
and he was on his way to the professionals.
差一点就成专业队员了
Wow. I'm sorry.
是吗 对不起
Blew out my arm. Thrower's elbow.
手臂受伤了 投手肘
So, what do you need?
那么 你需要我♥干♥什么
Tell us what he's saying.
告诉我们他在说什么
Uh, okay.
好的
He's saying... "I didn't sign up for this."
他说 这不是我想要的
Didn't sign up for what?
不想要什么
Looks like he's saying,
好像是在说
"I didn't know men in tights would kill people."
"我不知道穿紧身裤的人还会杀人"
A-mazing.
真 厉害
How does he do it?
他怎么做到的
Wait. No.
等等 不是
"I didn't know mennonites would kill people."
"我不知道门诺派教♥徒♥还会杀人"
Well, there's a mennonite killer out there.
所以现在有个门诺派杀手逍遥法外
Not helping, Frost.
你够了 弗罗斯特
Whoa. This is.
找到了
Got a hit on facial recognition.
面部识别有结果了
Alice Vanderbilt.
爱丽丝·范德比特
Let's go pick her up.
咱们去会会她
Alice has a nice house.
爱丽丝这房♥子不错啊
It's in foreclosure.
已经抵押出去了
Hey, guys.
过来一下
That's car exhaust.
那是车尾气
Engine's running.
引擎还在运转
I need an ambulance at 1429 pinecrest drive.
请派一辆救护车到1429松翠园车♥库♥
She's dead.
她死了
She's dead.
她死了
Cause of death is carbon monoxide poisoning.
死因是一氧化碳中毒
Okay, Alice's fingerprints were on
爱丽丝的指纹遍布各个地方
the car keys, the hose, the doors.
车钥匙 水管 门把手上都有
It's a suicide, isn't it? Yes.
是自杀 对吧 对
All right, so maybe we're looking at a murder-suicide.
我们查的可能是先杀人后自杀的案件
Phil and Alice, they hook up at A.A.
菲尔和爱丽丝在戒酒匿名会认识
Phil dumps her. She kills him.
菲尔甩了她 于是她杀了他
Hello, Alex. Dr. Isles.
艾利克斯你好 艾尔斯医生你好
Hey, Susie said you might be joining us camping.
苏西说你可能会跟我们一起去露营
Huh? No. I can't.
什么 不 我去不了
My skin burns so easily.
我皮肤很容易晒伤
It does not.
才不是
So, Alex, what do we have here?
好的 艾利克斯 有什么发现吗
Victim -- Brian Radcliff, 31.
死者布莱恩·拉克利夫 31岁
I think it might be another case of bacterial meningitis.
可能又是细菌性脑膜炎致死
I think you might be right.
有可能
The cdc is reporting more cases of meningitis in Boston.
疾病控制中心发现波士顿脑膜炎案件增多了
Meningitis. Oh, my god.
脑膜炎 天哪
Frankie wasn't saying "Men in tights"or "Mennonites."
弗兰基说的不是"穿紧身裤"和"门诺派"
Jane?
简
Jane?
简
Right there.
就这里
He's saying, "I didn't know meningitis would kill people."
他说的是"我不知道脑膜炎会死人"
That's why he wanted to talk to me.
因此他才想跟我谈话
I'm still not getting how the mennonites in tights
我还是不懂穿紧身裤的门诺派教♥徒♥
killed the people with meningitis --
是怎样用脑膜炎杀人的
or what that has to do with you, Korsak.
也不懂这跟你有什么关系 科萨克
Yeah, me either.
我也不懂
You got me. Let's go through it again.
问倒我了 咱们再理一遍吧
Phil Taylor was a big pharmaceutical executive,
菲尔·泰勒是一名制药厂总经理
gets fired, takes a crap job distributing pharmaceuticals.
后来下岗了 开始做分发药物的工作
Alice Vanderbilt was a quality-control lab tech
爱丽丝·范德比特曾是兰普维斯制药厂
at Rampvex pharmaceutical industries.
监控质量的实验室技术员
Alice had an M.D.?
爱丽丝是个医学博士
Maybe that's how she was able to afford that nice house.
所以她才买♥♥得起那样一座豪♥宅♥
That's in foreclosure.
但是豪♥宅♥却被抵押了
Her bio says she was a successful anesthesiologist
她的简历写着她关闭诊所之前
before she closed her practice.
是一名优秀的麻醉师
To become a lab tech?
就为做一名实验室技术员
What did Alice do?
爱丽丝之前是做什么的
Is her medical license still current?
她的医学执照还有效吗
No. She hasn't renewed it since 2009.
不 2009年就失效了
But she keeps an open application on file.
但她重新提交了一份申请
Okay.
好吧
Did our two victims with meningitis
我们这两位患脑膜炎的死者
have any connection to each other?
之间有任何联♥系♥吗
Both were young professionals
两人都是年轻的专家人士
who worked in the financial district.
都在金融区工作
I found a needle-puncture wound with a contusion
我在那个死于脑膜炎的男人的右臂上
on the right bicep of the man who died of meningitis.
发现了一个带有瘀青的针孔
So you're saying he was injected? With what?
你是说他被注射过东西 是什么呢
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表