有什么事瞒着我
I promised Tommy that I-I wouldn't say.
我答应汤米不告诉别人的
This looks very sharp.
这个看起来挺锋利的嘛
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
But don't get mad.
不过别生气
What?!! Tommy slept with Lydia?!
什么 汤米跟莉迪亚上♥床♥了
I thought there wasn't any surveillance footage
我还以为死者办公室
of the victims' offices?
没有监控录像呢
There isn't, but I found a private security camera
是没有 不过我发现了一台
aimed at the building next to theirs.
对着他们隔壁大楼的私人监控探头
Thought I'd see if maybe the killer walked by.
想说会不会看到凶手从那儿经过
And how would you know if it was the killer?
那你怎么知道哪个是凶手
Probably wouldn't.
确实不知道
But I did find this.
不过我发现了这个
Smart, Frost.
太有才了 弗罗斯特
What -- that's a City Car collecting footage of Boston.
是辆在波士顿取景的小车
Yeah. And it drove by the Parkers' building
没错 而且昨天下午五点五十六分
at 5:56 p.m. yesterday.
它正好经过帕克的那幢楼
What?
什么
That's right before E.A. had an appointment with Dr. Rod.
正好快到E.A.和罗德医生预约的时间
Check this out.
看这个
She's headed right toward their building.
她正往那幢大楼走
You think we have enough landmarks for facial recognition?
有足够的特征做脸部识别吗
Won't know till we try.
试试就知道了
Okay, she's pretty close.
这个很接近
Frost, the man is closer.
弗罗斯特 这个男的更像
Oh, my god.
我的天
E.A. is Eugene Allen.
E.A.就是尤金·艾伦
Judge Eugene Allen?
尤金·艾伦法官吗
No wonder he wouldn't sign the warrants.
怪不得他不肯签搜查令
Yeah, because he's a patient.
就是 因为他也是那里的病人
Well, maybe he's a killer, too.
说不定还是凶手呢
You want me to go with you?
要我和你一起去吗
No. No, this one belongs to me and Korsak.
不用 这个归我和科萨克了
Go get him.
去把他搞定
You can't go into his chambers.
你们不能进他的办公室
You can't go in there.
你们不能进去
How dare you enter my chambers?
你们胆敢闯进我的办公室
Why wasn't that door locked?
为什么门没锁
You're asking us?
问你自己啊
Well, stop staring and shut the damn door.
别看了 把该死的门关上
I believe I told you not to return
我记得告诉过你们
until you had a stronger link
找到帕克医生的病人和案子之间
between your crime and Dr. Parker's patients.
更明显的联♥系♥之前别回来找我
That strong enough?
这个够明显了吧
Did you kill him because he knew your secret?
他知道了你的秘密 所以你才动手的吗
Dr. Parker helped me.
帕克医生拯救了我
I'm finally enjoying my life,
我终于能够享受生活
my work...
享受工作
...because he encouraged me to be myself.
因为他鼓励我做自己
Behind closed doors, I am
在人后 我就是
Eugenia Allen.
尤金妮亚·艾伦[女名]
Okay, Eugenia.
好吧 尤金妮亚
Sign these warrants for dr. Eve and dr. Rod's phone
签了这些搜查伊芙和罗德医生的电♥话♥
and patient records.
还有患者记录的搜查令
You think you can blackmail me?
你们以为可以要挟我吗
You think you can block a homicide investigation
你觉得为了替你的私生活保密
to keep your personal life quiet?
就可以妨碍凶杀案调查吗
Need a pen... uh, ma'am?
要笔吗 女士
Thank you.
多谢
You have no idea how fun medical examiners' parties can be.
你都不知道法医派对多有意思
Talk about the case -- you'll fit right in.
谈谈那个案子吧 你会很快融入的
Okay, so we got the patient lists.
我们已经拿到了病人名单
It's like over 200 people.
大概有两百人以上
Well, I'll take a look at the doctors' sessions notes.
我可以看一下医生的问诊记录
Maybe I can eliminate the nonviolent patients. Okay.
也许能排除没有暴♥力♥倾向的 好的
I mean, I think that Dr. Rod was the target.
我觉得罗德医生才是目标
I think Dr. Eve just picked the wrong time to go to the bathroom.
伊芙医生不过是不巧去了趟洗手间
For you, Detective Rizzoli.
给你的 里佐利警探
And since you're so good at stabbing people in the back...
没你的份 因为你喜欢在背后捅人...
I haven't reported you to the BBVB...
我还没去BBVB举报你
...yet.
你等着吧
Bullet and
BBVB就是
Blast Violation Board.
枪伤及爆♥炸♥伤研讨纪检委员会
Oh, my.
我的天呐
Jane!
简
Swag!
赃物
Attention, all swag units.
各查赃小组注意
We have swag distribution in progress at the Dirty Robber.
肮脏盗吧内有分赃活动正在进行
This is very serious.
这不是开玩笑的
You could lose your Bullet and Blast Certification.
能让你失去枪伤及爆♥炸♥伤研讨资格证
Ugh, not again!
又来了
What, another murder?
怎么 又发生凶杀案了吗
Another weird "Hon" message.
奇怪的骚扰短♥信♥又来了
"Hon, waiting up for you."
"亲爱的 我在等你"
Guess I should hurry home since I've had my brazilian.
看来巴西式脱毛之后我要赶回家
I think you should tell your mother.
我认为你应该告诉你妈妈
Where I wax is my business.
我去哪儿脱毛与她无关
Lydia's baby might be her grandchild.
莉迪亚的孩子可能是她的孙子
That baby might also be her ex-husband's bimbo's kid.
那孩子也可能是她前夫的荡♥妇♥的种
It's a good thing Tommy's fishing in the gulf.
汤米到处招蜂惹蝶 真好
I want to kill him.
我想杀了他
Maybe that's why your father called off the engagement.
也许这就是你♥爸♥取消订婚的原因
Because Lydia told him that
因为莉迪亚告诉他
it might be Tommy's baby?
孩子可能是汤米的吗
No, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no. This can't be happening.
不 不 不 这不可能
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不
Are you calling your father?
你是要给你♥爸♥打电♥话♥吗
No, I'm gonna call Frankie.
不 是打给弗兰基
Well, you can't tell him he might be an uncle over the phone.
你不能在电♥话♥里告诉他快当叔叔了
But...
但
Oh, it's so nice to let my hair down
把头发放下来真舒服
And enjoy a few long island iced teas.
再喝点长岛冰茶
How many have you had, Dr. Pike?
你喝了多少杯了 派克医生
Not more than four.
不超过四杯
Or is it five?
好像喝了五杯
Well, perhaps that's enough.
也许喝得够多了
You look stunning tonight, Dr. Isles.
你今晚太美了 艾尔斯医生
Excuse me?
什么
You're like a wildcat, aren't you?
你就像只小野猫 不是吗
Lapping up that liquid with your delicate pink tongue.
用你精致的粉舌轻舔饮料
Please, stop.
拜托 别说了
I've been in love with you, okay?
我爱上你了 懂吗
Since the outdoor remains recovery course.
从户外残骸修复课程开始
What?!
什么
But I've been desperately afraid.
但我害怕极了
I lost everything
为了研发
with my quest to develop the perfect forensic vacuum.
完美的法医吸尘器 我失去了一切
I invested everything in particle-vac, Maura.
我为微粒吸尘器倾尽一切 莫拉
Everything!
一切
Okay. Stop. Stop.
好了 够了 够了
What?
什么
Lady says go away, Pike.
这位女士叫你走开 派克
Buzz off, Popov.
走开 波波夫
You have as much chance with
你和已故的帕克医生
woman as dead Dr. Parker.
都没有女人缘
No. The corpse has better chance.
说错了 死人也比你有吸引力
Come on.
来吧
You want a piece of me?
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表