So, you weren't actually having a heart attack, huh?
其实你没犯心脏病吧
It was gas pains.
是胃胀气
Sorry to disappoint you.
抱歉让你失望了
Okay, this is now a crime scene,
好了 现在这里是犯罪现场
so I need the both of you out of the cafe
所以得请你们俩出去
so we can collect evidence, please.
我们好搜集证据
Was he murdered?
他是被谋杀的吗
He was poisoned.
他被下毒了
Ohh, how awful!
太可怕了
I found this on a food-prep counter.
我在备餐台上发现了这个
So? Where there's food, there's rats!
那又怎样 有食物的地方就会有老鼠
It contains warfarin.
里面含有华法林
Okay, that's rat poison, Stanley,
行了 那是老鼠药 斯坦利
and that's what killed your customer.
你的顾客就是被这个毒死的
So if any of that ended up in his food,
所以要是查出他的食物里有这个
you'll be charged with negligent homicide. Let's go.
你将面临过失杀人的指控 走吧
No, I'm an innocent man, unjustly accused!
不是我 我是清白的 你们诬告我
And I need a statement. One from you, too, ma.
我要录一份证词 还有你 妈
You're not under arrest, so Sergeant Korsak will take yours.
你没有被捕 科萨克警司会给你录的
Let's go.
我们走吧
I have the right to remain silent!
我有权保持沉默
Anything I say can and will be used against me.
我所说的一切将有可能对我不利
Yeah, keep talking, Stanley.
是啊 继续说 斯坦利
I love a reason to arrest you.
正愁没理由抓你呢
You'll be hearing from my lawyer!
我要找律师告你
Okay. Nice talking to you, too.
好吧 我也很高兴和你谈话
You think this is the end of this abusive use of power,
你滥用权力 以为这就完了吗
you got another think coming, Rizzoli!
那你就大错特错了 里佐利
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
是啊 是啊 是啊
I thought he was gonna start shouting "Attica!"
我都觉得他要开始喊"阿提卡"了
Sure does a lot of protesting
对于一个对丢失早餐
for a guy who knows nothing about a missing breakfast.
一无所知的人 他还挺不满啊
Okay, so, what do we know about our victim?
好了 死者的情况我们了解多少
He was single, he lived alone.
单身 一个人住
But he had a son?
可他有儿子吗
No. According to his family, that's not his kid.
没有 据他家人说 那不是他儿子
They don't know who it is
他们不认识他
or why his photo was in Phil's wallet.
也不知道为什么他的照片会在菲尔的钱包里
Well, that's weird.
这就怪了
Victim was a big pharmaceutical executive.
死者是一家大型制药公♥司♥的主管
Lost his job five years ago.
五年前丢了工作
Was doing temp work for a pharmaceutical distributor.
死前在一家药品分销商那儿打临工
And you have no idea why he had your number, Korsak?
你不知道他为什么有你的电♥话♥吗 科萨克
Nope.
是的
Notepaper was from St. Avitus.
便条纸是圣阿维图斯的
They have an A.A. meeting almost every day.
他们几乎每天都会开戒酒匿名会会议
There was one at 6:00 A.M. this morning.
今天早晨6点就有一次
Well, that's right nearby.
那儿离这里很近
Maybe he came in early
或许他来的有点早
and had breakfast while he waited for you.
等你的时候顺便把早饭吃了
Jane, can I talk to you?
简 我能跟你说点事吗
Yeah.
好的
Hey, Frost, come on. Let's go check out St. Avitus.
弗罗斯特 我们去圣阿维图斯查一下
What's the matter?
什么事
Lydia took the baby.
莉迪亚把孩子带走了
Hi. My name's Larry. I'm an alcoholic.
大家好 我叫拉里 是个酗酒者
Hi, Larry.
你好 拉里
I spent so many nights in the drunk tank,
曾经有很多夜晚都是在酒鬼禁闭室里过的
I thought I'd save some money and get my law degree.
我觉得我应该存点钱去读法律
It turned my life around.
于是这一切改变了我的生活
Now I'm "Larry the Cadillac lawyer."
现在我是开凯迪拉克的律师拉里
Got my office in the trunk of my car.
我把办公室设在我的车里
So, if you slip and fall, you can come and find me --
所以你们要是有什么事可以来找我
and my caddie.
或者找我的凯迪拉克
Thanks for letting me share.
谢谢你们的倾听
Five-minute coffee break, okay?
休息5分钟 好吗
Recognize anyone?
认出谁了吗
She looks familiar, but...I can't place her.
她看着有点面熟 但是对不上号♥
Vince!
文斯
Great seeing you, too.
我也很高兴见到你
Oh, come on, Vinnie.
不是吧 小文
You really don't recognize me?
你真的没认出我来
I...know we know each other.
我知道咱俩认识
We did.
当然了
Oh, god.
天啊
Detective Frost, this is my first wife, Dana.
弗罗斯特警探 这是我第一任妻子丹娜
Oh, hi. Wow.
你好
Uh, how do you forget your wife?
你怎么能连你妻子都不认识了
Oh, it's okay. It's been a while.
没关系的 我们已经好久没见了
40 years.
已经过了40年了
And we were only married for three weeks.
我们的婚姻才维持了三周
Well, it was a year, actually,
事实上 是一年
but I spent most of it in Vietnam.
但大部分时间我都在越南
I still owe you an apology.
我仍然欠你一句道歉
No need. It was so long ago.
不需要 都是很久之前的事了
Dana, we need your help.
丹娜 我们需要你的帮助
Phil.
菲尔
Is he in trouble?
他有什么麻烦了吗
He's dead.
他死了
How?
怎么死的
We don't know yet.
我们还清楚
He was just here this morning.
他今天早晨还来这儿了
He comes here almost every day.
他几乎每天都来这儿
My name and number were in his wallet.
他钱包里有张纸条写着我的名字和电♥话♥
Did you give them to him?
是你给他的吗
Yes.
是的
I talk about you sometimes.
我有几次提起过你
Let it go, Dana. I have.
都忘掉吧 丹娜 像我这样
Why did you give him my number?
你为什么把我的电♥话♥给他
He said he needed a cop he could trust.
他要找一个能信得过的警♥察♥
But he didn't say why.
但他没说原因
Do you know who this is?
你知道这是谁吗
I have no idea. No.
完全不认识 不知道
Was Phil close with anyone here?
这里的人有谁跟菲尔比较熟
No. Not really.
没有 没人
Oh, wait. Wait.
等一下 等一下
He had just started hanging out with a woman.
他最近开始跟一个女人约会
I don't know her name.
我不知道她的名字
Can you give us a description?
你能描述一下她的样貌吗
Mm, 40s, blond...
四十多岁 金发
tall, thin, unhappy.
又高又瘦 闷闷不乐
That's really all I know.
我就知道这么多
Thanks.
谢谢
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
You too.
我也是
Oh, yeah, really good.
是啊 真高兴
Hey, what was your name, again?
你叫什么来着
No, I understand.
没事儿 我明白
Thanks for your help, Dan.
谢谢你的帮助 丹
Okay. That was the A.D.A.
地方检察官助理的电♥话♥
It's what I thought --
跟我想的一样
As his mother, Lydia has a legal claim.
莉迪亚作为孩子的母亲有权带走孩子
She holds all the cards.
王牌都在她手上
What about Tommy?
那汤米呢
We didn't get the paternity test back yet.
亲子鉴定的结果还没出来
A relative can file a motion for temporary guardianship.
孩子的亲属可以递交暂时监护的申请
Okay.
好的
But it's a three-month wait for a hearing.
但是要等三个月才能开听证会
Which means T.J. goes into foster care.
也就是说小汤米要去寄养家庭
We can't do that to him.
我们不能这么做
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表