Whoever killed her went to an awful lot of trouble
看来凶手费了不少力
and took a huge risk.
也冒了巨大的风险
Okay, I think it sucks.
我觉得这真是糟糕透了
Ma, you're like a truck driver
妈 自打你在这儿工作以后
since you started working here.
就变得越发粗鲁了
Yeah, whatever.
想说什么就说吧
I'm sorry, Frankie.
真的很可惜 弗兰基
However, I think it's an excellent opportunity
但我觉得这是个用来
to start, you know,
练习走出失望的
practicing recovering from disappointment --
绝好机会
Not now, Maura.
现在先别说这个 莫拉
No, it's fine. I don't care.
没关系 我不介意
I care.
可我介意啊
What a deceptive little bitch. Ma!
多虚伪的小贱♥人♥啊 妈
Okay. Riley was already a detective.
好了 莱利之前已经是一名警探了
You mean a professional liar?
你是说职业骗子吗
She went out with me and Frost
她跟我和弗罗斯特约会
to get information on the homicide squad.
就是为了获取凶案组的信息
I think you should protest.
我认为你应该抗♥议♥
Ma, come on. What's he gonna do,
妈 你少搅和了 他能做什么呀
walk around with a sign?
举着牌子四处乱走吗
That could actually increase feelings of disappointment.
这种行为实际上是会增加失望情绪的
Look...
听着
All right, you got to strap 'em on,
好了 你得抗住
take this like a cop, okay?
像个警♥察♥一样接受它 好吗
Frankie, come on.
弗兰基 打起精神来
You'll get your turn.
总有一天会轮到你的
No, I won't.
不 不会有的
I'm gonna be taking 911 calls for the rest of my life.
这辈子我都只能在处理911报♥警♥中度过
Aw, Frankie, come on.
弗兰基 别这样
Oh, my god. What is he doing here?
天哪 他在这儿做什么
Good question.
问得好
Isn't he the really handsome guy you used to go out with?
他不就是那个你约会过的帅哥吗
The one that never called again?
是那个再也没有和你联♥系♥的人吗
Maura, just who I was looking oh, sorry.
莫拉 我正找你呢 对不起
That guy seems a little down.
那人看起来有点情绪低落啊
Maybe I should give him a copy of my book.
或许我该送他一本我的书
"Release your inner
"释放内心的赢家
winner and win." Yeah.
从而取得胜利" 对
Nice photo.
照片不错
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
It's on the best sellers list.
它已经进了畅销书行列
Congratulations. Thank you.
恭喜你 谢谢
Detective, we should get started on the autopsy.
警探 我们应该去做尸检了
Yes.
好的
Uh, oh, can I -- can I just talk to you for a second?
我能 我能和你谈一小会儿吗
I've been traveling, promoting my book.
我一直在四处推销我的书
I-I should've called or at least sent an e-mail.
我该打电♥话♥给你或者至少给你发封电邮的
Yeah, you should've. Ma.
你的确该这么做 妈
I'm having a book signing today.
我今天有一场签名售书活动
It's right down the street.
就在这条街的正下方
It'd mean so much to me if you could come.
如果你能来 这会对我意义重大
I can't.
我去不了
And excuse me. We do need to get back to work.
十分抱歉 我们确实需要回去工作了
Oh, it is going to be a long day.
这将是漫长的一天啊
I'm fine.
我很好
No, you're not.
不 你没有
You like that idiot.
你喜欢那个白♥痴♥
Oh, shh! I do not.
小声点 我没有
Oh, please. You so do, too.
得了吧 你就是喜欢他
He disappears for three months,
他消失了三个月
and now I'm supposed to just drop everything
现在难道我又该放下一切
to be a groupie at his book signing?
像个粉丝一样去参加他的签售会吗
I think you'd make a good groupie.
我觉得你会是个好粉丝的
"Oh, Dennis.
"丹尼斯
Will you release my inner winner?"
你能释放我内心的赢家吗
That's good. You should go.
感觉不错啊 你应该去的
How about I release my inner bitch?
不如释放我内心的贱♥人♥
Any guy who spends that much time grooming
任何一个花很多时间来精心打扮的男人
is not someone you want to share a bathroom with.
都不会是你想与之共享一间浴室的人
Did you notice
你有注意到她头发上有
the cruella de vil streak in her hair?
像恶魔库伊拉一样的颜色吗
Hypopigmentation.
这是色素减退
She's got track marks on her neck.
她的脖子上有标记
It's a long-term junkie
如果她用的是颈静脉
if she's using the jugular vein.
那就表明她是个长♥期♥吸毒者
How long was she kept in cold storage
她变成雕像之前
before she was turned into a statue?
被冷藏多久了
I could narrow it down to between two to six months.
我能把时间范围缩小到两到六个月
Oh, yes. Gee, that is narrow.
噢 真棒 这范围缩得真小
Can't you find some freezer fuzz to help out?
你就不能找个冷库警员啥的来帮个忙
You could store a body
在冰点温度之上的那个温度
right above freezing temperatures indefinitely.
可以让你无限期地保存尸体
It took Dennis three months
丹尼斯花了三个月
to take me out of cold storage.
才把我从冷库中放出来
Maura, let that jerk go.
莫拉 别想那混♥蛋♥了
I am trying.
我正在努力
She appears to be in her 50s.
她看起来大约有50多岁
Cause of death was asphyxiation.
死因是窒息
No dental care for decades.
数十年来没有做过口腔护理
So we can't identify her with dental records.
那我们不能从牙科记录里确定她的身份了
And without hands --
并且没有手
Uh, yes. Thank you, Maura.
好的 谢谢你 莫拉
Yes, no fingers, no fingerprints.
没手指 就无法提取指纹
Yes.
好了
I, uh -- I checked VICAP
我查了暴♥力♥犯罪数据库
I found four unsolved murders of prostitutes
找到了四件谋杀妓♥女♥的悬案
in Minneapolis,
分别在明尼阿波里斯市
St. Paul,
圣保罗
Jacksonville,
杰克逊维尔
and St. Louis,
和圣路易斯
All strangled.
都是窒息而死
Were any of them put in cold storage before they were dumped?
她们中有没有人在弃尸前被冷藏过
No, but look at this.
没有 不过你看
All of them had their arms cut off
她们几个都被切去了手臂
and all were encased in plaster.
并被装入了石膏中
Did any of them have
有没有人脸上有
the deep cuts in their face like this one?
深深的伤口 就像她一样吗
No.
没有
So, this one was more personal.
就是说这起谋杀带有私人恩怨
We're looking for a serial killer.
凶手是一名连环杀手
Forensic psychiatry research indicates
司法精神病学研究表明
that most serial killers are men --
大部分连环杀手都是男性
with overwhelming hostility and rage toward women,
常伴有过激的敌意和对女人的愤怒
often their mothers.
这些女人往往就是他们的母亲
And displaying his "Work" means he has a massive ego.
展示自己的"作品"表明凶手极为自负
He wants recognition.
他需要被认同
Frost, where were the other four women found?
弗罗斯特 另外四个女人在哪儿找到的
Two playgrounds, a t-ball field,
两个在操场上 一个在儿童棒球场
and in front of a daycare center.
还有一个在日托中心
All locations used by kids.
所有的地点都是有孩子的地方
And the four other women were prostitutes.
并且另外四个女人都是妓♥女♥
Maybe that's where we start with our victim.
我们应该从该线索着手调查这名死者
You ever work Bay Village?
你曾经有在海湾村工作过吗
Yeah. What do you need?
有啊 你想知道什么
Can you take that around,
能带着这照片去那儿转转吗
see if anybody recognizes her?
看看有没有人能认出她来
Yeah. Thanks.
行 谢了
Make her work the open cases. I'll go.
让她负责那些未结的案子 我去不就行了
That's a good idea, Frost.
好主意 弗罗斯特
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表