What?
怎么了
Floater just beached himself
浮尸自己飘到了
on the north bank of the Charles.
查理斯河北岸
Man, you're lucky.
伙计 你真走运
It's probably a suicide. You'll make detective.
可能是自杀 你会成为好侦探的
Yeah, when I'm 104.
是的 等我104岁的时候吧
Come with me.
跟我走吧
Really? Yeah, come on.
真的吗 是的 走吧
Would you pay 25 grand to look like that?
为了练成这样 你会花两万五千块吗
I'd rather drink my six-pack.
我还不如练六块腹肌呢
Have a boston whaler with a tuna tower.
配有金枪鱼灯塔的波士顿捕鱼船
Welcome. Love and light.
欢迎 爱与光
Oh, I'm sorry, this is a caffeine-free zone.
抱歉 这里是无咖♥啡♥因♥区
Uh, I'm -- I'm sorry. We had no idea.
我 不好意思 我们不知道
Oh, that goes in composting.
那是做成堆肥的
The middle one.
中间那个
It's so wonderful when couples come in together.
夫妻一起来真是太好了
Oh, we're not a --
我们不
Accustomed to... such a nice yoga studio.
习惯这么好的瑜伽馆
Yoga is an excellent way
瑜伽是个不断满足
to keep up with the demands of a young wife.
年轻妻子欲求的好办法
And I'm very demanding.
而我非常欲求不满
Whew, you sure are... babe.
你确实是 宝贝
I teach a beginners' class in a few minutes.
几分钟后我要教一个初学者课程
You'll take it. Oh, no, no, no. No.
你们来参加 不 不 不
We're not dressed for yoga.
我们穿的不像练瑜伽的
Actually, we would like to meet sensei Matta.
事实上 我们想去见玛塔大♥师♥
Nobody meets the master until after class.
只有下课了才能看到大♥师♥
You have anything a little less...
你们有没有一些不那么
stretchy?
有弹性的衣服
His eyes and his tongue are gone.
他的眼睛和舌头不见了
That's from fish activity, right?
被鱼吃了吧
Looks different in the books.
和书里不一样
He's got boobs.
他有胸
It's from the bloating.
那是肿胀
He's been in the water a... a while.
他在水里泡了 一段时间
Hey. Look at his forehead.
看看他的额头
You think that's fish activity?
你觉得那是鱼咬的吗
It could be blunt force trauma.
那是头部钝力损伤
So it might not be a suicide.
所以估计不是自杀
Right?
是吗
Hey, hey, hey. Come here. Grab his arm.
过来 抓住他的胳膊
We can pull him out ourselves, right?
我们自己就能把他拉出来
I'll get him.
我来背他
Tommy. What are you doing here?
汤米 你在这儿干什么
Working. What?
工作 怎么
You think you and Jane are the only Rizzolis
你以为只有你和简是里佐利家
that can look death in the face? Move.
敢直面尸体的吗 让开
All right.
好吧
How about you?
你还好吗
Can you look death in the face?
你敢直面尸体吗
And as we easily hold our balance,
轻松地保持平衡
take your gaze to the ceiling and breathe.
把注意力集中于天花板和呼吸
With your right hand flat on the floor,
右手平铺于地板
take that left arm and extend it to the ceiling
左臂向天花板拉伸
and reach.
延伸
As we move from half-moon ardha chapasana,
从手抓脚半月式
into an easy variation king dancer...
变成简单的百变舞王
If it's so easy,
如果这太简单了
why doesn't she come up with something harder?
那她怎么不来点儿难的
I'm scared.
我好怕
Can you please stay on your own mat?
请不要离开自己的垫子好吗
If you can't do this simple pose,
如果你做不了这个简单的动作
just do adho mukha svanasana.
做下犬式就好了
I'd like to adho mukha svanasana her.
我真想下犬了她
I'll help.
我来帮忙
Apparent skull fracture.
有明显颅骨骨折
Holy crap, it's my first murder.
我了个去 这是我第一个谋杀案
Stop right there!
待在那儿别动
I can't take it. I can't do it.
我接受不了 我做不到
What? W-what'd I say?
啥 我说啥了
This man might have hit his head when he jumped.
这个男人可能在跳的时候撞了头
Or slammed into rocks when his bungie cord snapped.
或者橡皮绳断了让他撞到石头
For all I know,
据我所知
Wile E. Coyote dropped an anvil on his head.
歪心狼怀尔把一个铁砧扔到了他头上
It was just a gut feeling. I --
那只是直觉 我
This is a scientific process.
这是科学流程
Do you understand, officer?
你明白吗 警官
You do not guess, leap to conclusions,
你不猜 直奔结论
speculate, theorize, wonder,
推测 理论 怀疑
or tell me about your gut.
或者告诉我你的直觉
Am I clear?
明白了吗
Yeah. Clear.
是的 明白了
I hope you experienced
我希望你们体验到了
a little bit of love and light transformation.
一点爱和光的转变
Words cannot begin to express.
真是无以言表
Yeah, we're so transformed,
我们转变很大
We're ready to meet sensei Matta.
我们已经准备好见玛塔大♥师♥了
He rarely leaves his spiritual retreat
他很少把心灵静修
in western Massachusetts.
留给马萨诸塞州
But you said after --
可你刚说
It's a ways, but it might be worth it.
这是一种方法 但可能值得一试
What's the address?
地址是什么
You can't know that until you ascend.
你们只有进修了才能知道
That girl, hon -- what was her name? Rachel...?
那个女孩 她叫什么 蕾切尔
Oh, Rachel Lawson,
蕾切尔·劳森
The one that told us about this place.
那个告诉我们这个地方的人
That's the one, yes.
就是那个 是的
She said she'd been to the retreat.
她说她已经去灵修了
Rachel ascended very quickly.
蕾切尔提升的非常快
Huh. Must be flexible.
柔韧性一定很强
Sensei Matta believes Rachel is, uh...
玛塔大♥师♥觉得蕾切尔有
Spiritually gifted.
慧根
I'll get you packets to fill out.
我会给你们拿填写表
Now that you're ready to ascend,
既然你们已经准备好进修了
you'll put a credit card on file.
你们需要在文件里装一个信♥用♥卡♥
Rachel's parents said she didn't have a boyfriend.
蕾切尔的父母说她没有男朋友
Yeah. But they didn't know
是的 但他们也不知道
she was "Spiritually gifted," either.
她有慧根
I got a bad feeling. Me too.
我有不祥预感 我也是
Anything?
有新发现吗
Yeah. A lot.
有 很多
Got a name -- Matthew Moore.
找到一个名字 马修·摩尔
That's your sensei Matta.
就是你们的玛塔大♥师♥
Well, how are we gonna find his retreat
我们如何能在西边大♥片♥土地中
in all of western mass?
找到他的灵修地
What are these shaded areas?
这些阴影区域是什么
I've been busy.
我一直在查
Sensei Matta yoga bought 20,000 acres there,
玛塔大♥师♥在那里买♥♥了2000亩地
all within the last year.
全是在去年买♥♥的
It's all protected land. How?
都是受保护土地 怎么买♥♥
Using their nonprofit religious exemption.
用他们的宗教非盈利豁免权
Ohh, now I really have a bad feeling.
我现在真的有不好预感了
I'v also been through all of BCU's security footage
我查看了波士顿剑桥大学隧♥道♥入口的
of tunnel entrances.
安保录像
Rachel started going in five months ago.
蕾切尔五个月前开始去那里
Right after her parents separated.
正是在她父母分居之后
Then she stopped for months.
之后几个月她不去了
Started going again two weeks ago.
两周前又开始去了
I want to know what happened two weeks ago.
我想知道两周前发生了什么
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表