Yeah. It was clean.
查了 没有可疑
Looks about 8 years old.
看着大概8岁
Maybe we try running hit-and-runs over the last five years.
也许我们可以查查过去5年的肇事逃逸案
Look for one that involves a young boy.
目标是一桩与小男孩有关的
Okay.
好的
So, Vince, how'd it go with Dana?
文斯 丹娜怎么样啊
What's that supposed to mean?
这话什么意思
It means, did you remember her?
我是说 你想起她是谁了吗
Oh. Yeah.
想起来了
We made love on the interview-room table.
我们还在审讯室的桌子上云雨了一番呢
Why would you put that image inside my head?
干吗告诉我这些
Okay, here we go --
好 找到了
Hit-and-run five years ago on Phil's block.
5年前在菲尔住的街区有一起肇事逃逸
The victim was an 8-year-old boy --
受害者是个8岁的男孩
Jimmy Flores.
吉米·弗洛里斯
Look at the newspaper photo.
看报纸上那张照片
What happened to Jimmy?
吉米后来怎么样了
He was paralyzed.
他瘫痪了
Was Phil ever a person of interest in the hit-and-run?
菲尔是这起肇事逃逸的嫌疑人吗
Pulling up the police report.
调出警方案卷
Police interviewed Phil once.
警方曾对菲尔进行问讯
Says his lawyer was with him.
上面说他的律师跟来了
Lawyer told police Phil's car was stolen.
律师对警方说菲尔的车被偷了
Jane, uh --
简
Tommy wants us to meet at your apartment after work.
汤米让我们下班后到你家见面
Frankie, we're in the middle of a homicide.
弗兰基 我们正在调查凶案呢
Fine.
好吧
Then don't blame me
等明天你需要调查
when you're investigating Tommy homicide tomorrow.
汤米杀人案可别来怪我
You probably should go.
你还是去吧
Okay. I will be there.
好吧 我会去的
Thank you.
谢谢
So, Phil confesses to having blood on his hands
菲尔承认他手上沾了血
and needing to make something right.
还要去纠正某件事
And the next day, he's dead. So, what did he mean?
第二天 他就死了 他是什么意思呢
Let's start with his fro-cap.
从他的咖啡开始调查吧
There's a Boston Joe's right next to St. Avitus.
圣阿维图斯边上就有一家"波士顿乔伊家"
Go. I'll keep digging.
去吧 我在这儿继续查
Take Korsak.
带上科萨克
He needs a minty fro-cap after working up a sweat
他刚跟那位他记不起来的前妻大干一场
with that wife he couldn't remember.
应该来杯薄荷咖啡
Dana dumped you when you were in Vietnam?
丹娜在你去越南的时候把你甩了
She met somebody.
她遇上了别人
Okay, that's terrible.
这也太缺德了
And I'm glad she doubled in size.
看到她胖了两倍 我真高兴
Hi. Can I help you?
嗨 需要什么
Hi. Boston homicide. Do you recognize this man?
嗨 波士顿凶案组 你认识这个人吗
Oh, sure. That's "Five-pump minty extra."
当然 他是"五份薄荷 多放"
Five pumps with extra chocolate.
五份薄荷 多放巧克力
Was he in here early this morning?
他今早来过吗
He's here early every day.
他每天都是一大早就来
Did you see "Five-pump" with anyone?
你见过"五份"和其他人一起吗
Yeah -- "Double-tall, nonfat, no-foam latte."
是的 "双倍脱脂无泡拿铁"
And what does "Double-tall, nonfat" look like?
"双倍脱脂"长什么样子
Tall, skinny blonde. Sourpuss.
又高又瘦 金发 贱♥人♥
Dana mentioned a woman
丹娜提过一个女的
that Phil hung out with at A.A. meetings --
菲尔在戒酒匿名会上跟她一起
Blond, tall, thin, unhappy.
金发 高个 很瘦 坏脾气
Yeah, she's always complaining.
没错 她老是抱怨
Says she can taste caramel in her latte,
说什么她能喝出她的拿铁里有焦糖
so she has me make it again 'cause she doesn't do sugar.
非让我再做一杯 因为她吃不了糖
So explain to me why she was pouring all that sugar in today.
那她今早为什么又一个劲往杯子里放糖呢
Did she take "Five-pump minty's" drink, too?
她也帮"五份薄荷"带了喝的吗
I think so.
是的
Excuse me.
抱歉
I have a triple-tall, no-foam, extra-whip,
吧台有一份超大杯 无泡 多加奶油
half-chocolate, half-caramel fro-cap at the bar.
半份巧克力 半份焦糖的咖啡
I'm guessing that wasn't sugar that "Double-tall" was pouring into
我猜"双倍"往"五份薄荷"杯子里放的
"Five-pump minty's" fro-cap.
根本不是糖
Ma, I'm so sorry.
老妈 太抱歉了
I just don't understand.
我就是不明白
We just can't walk away from that baby.
我们不能就这样放弃宝宝
I talked to Lydia.
我和莉迪亚谈过了
Is she gonna share custody?
她同意共同监护了
No, she says she can't forgive herself for abandoning Mario.
不 她说她无法原谅自己遗弃马里奥的行为
"Mario"? You named him Mario?
马里奥 你给他起名叫马里奥
Ma!
老妈
Lydia named him Thomas Sparks Jr.
莉迪亚管他叫小托马斯·斯帕克.
The paternity test came back.
亲子鉴定结果出来了
And?
然后呢
He's mine.
他是我儿子
Tommy's a baby daddy.
汤米当爸爸啦
I-I told you what I did.
我告诉过你我做了什么
I mean, I can't be a father to him.
我是说 我不能给他当爸爸
He almost got killed.
我差点害死他
Oh, Tommy.
汤米
He rolled off your chest.
他从你胸口滚下去了
I dropped you once.
我也把你弄掉过一次
Oh, my god!
天啊
Is that what happened to him?
所以他才变成这样了
What's that supposed to mean?
这话什么意思
I was rocking him, and I fell asleep.
我抱着他摇来摇去 然后就睡着了
You were fine.
你没事
You, uh... bumped your lip.
就是嘴唇摔肿了
I cried. You cried.
我哭 你也哭
And look -- it's all okay.
所以 没事的
Tommy, it's all right, okay?
汤米 不会有事的 好吗
We'll all help you.
我们都会帮你的
Yeah. Come on, Tommy. Man up.
是啊 汤米 拿出点男子汉气概来
Lydia's mom says they're coming after you
反正莉迪亚她妈也说了
for child support, anyway.
会来找你要抚养费的
Well, I'm gonna pay child support.
我会付抚养费的
I'm no dead beat dad.
我又不会游手好闲
Okay, good.
好 很好啊
But I don't have a steady job,
但我没有稳定工作
and Lydia and I aren't a couple.
而且我跟莉迪亚也不是夫妻
Tommy, we want T.J. In our lives.
汤米 我们想让TJ和我们一起生活
So do I.
我也想
All right.
很好
So you fight for joint custody.
那你就努力争取共同抚养权
Tommy...
汤米
There's another way to do this.
这件事还有另一种方法
Well, if she says she has a plan, she has a plan.
她既然说了有计划 那就是有计划
Yeah, but I think we all know about my mother's planning.
是啊 不过咱俩都知道我妈的计划如何
That's where Tommy got his "Planning" Abilities.
汤米的"计划"能力就是遗传自她
Oh, if it doesn't work out,
如果计划不成功的话
you can always use defense condition one.
不是还有"万能尿遁战略"吗
Um, I-it's much cooler if you say "Defcon one."
其实称之为"借尿遁"更酷一点
Def...Con...One.
借 尿 遁
Much cooler.
酷多了
Morning, sweetheart. Morning, Ma.
亲爱的 早安 早安 妈
Morning, Stanley.
早安 斯坦利
Arrest me.
逮捕我吧
What's the charge --
用什么罪名呢
Felony or misdemeanor asshole-ish-ness?
轻度还是重度混♥蛋♥罪
Jane! Stay out of this, Rizzoli.
简 别插手 里佐利
Felony.
重度的
I need to confess,
我要招供
and I'd prefer to do it in the proper surroundings.
而且要在合适的场合
Oh, I can't wait to hear what you have to say.
好期待听到你的供词
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表