Anja!
安雅
Maura, please help.
莫拉 帮帮我吧
I'm in my brunch clothes.
我穿得这么正式
Can't we just do this after we go to Newbury street?
难道不能等咱们从纽波利大街回来弄吗
Look, we have to put my bed together
得先把我的床组装好
before you drag me to boutiques.
我才陪你去时装店
Come on.
快点
Okay.
好吧
"Slide tab 'A' into hole 'B'
把A块装入标号♥B的洞里
at the appropriate size for mattre--"
以适合床垫的大小...
Why do they got to make directions so complicated?
干嘛把这破说明书写得跟天书一样
Okay. They're not complicated.
哪有你说得那么夸张
"Extend arm 'C' to align with bed frame at point 'D.'"
"把扶手C沿着床沿拉长 贴合D点"
I see what you mean.
明白你的意思了
And where are Frost and Frankie with my mattress?
弗罗斯特和弗兰基把我的床垫搬哪去了
Frankie, honey, watch your fingers!
弗兰基 亲爱的 当心手指
Is your mother here? Yes.
你妈妈来了吗 对
She's afraid Frankie will get hurt before his big interview.
她怕弗兰基在进行重要面试前受伤
Well, the rate of musculoskeletal disorders
要知道肌肉骨骼病在搬家工人这个群体里
is highest among movers.
发病率最高
The rate for uniforms getting a slot in homicide
警官成为凶案组成员
is lowest among mama's boys.
在妈宝男人中也很罕见
What? Okay, th-- that's not a mattress.
什么 那可不是床垫
Oh, hey, Jane. Hi.
好啊 简 嗨
Don't distract them!
别分散他们注意力
I think they're plenty distracted already.
我看他们的注意力早就被谁吸引走了
Hey there.
你好
Are you guys sure you're okay?
你们还好吧
Oh, yeah. Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
挺好的 挺好的
Thank you so much for letting me mooch off your manpower.
谢谢你让我蹭点你的苦力
Yeah. Mooch away.
是啊 蹭吧
I'll just sleep on the floor.
我就只能睡地上了
Jane, you want to come meet your new neighbor?
简 来见见你的新邻居
She's a tattoo artist.
她是个纹身师
I'm Riley Cooper.
我叫莱丽·库柏
I'm Jane Rizzoli.
简·里佐利
Hi. Maura Isles.
你好 莫拉·艾尔斯
Oh, a female koi fish. Beautiful!
雌锦鲤 真漂亮啊
They symbolize independence and freedom.
她们代表着独♥立♥和自♥由♥
Right.
是啊
How cool that you know that.
你竟然知道 真酷
Yeah. You're so cool, Maura.
你最酷了 莫拉
Anything else you need us to move?
还有别的要我们搬的吗
Oh, let me think. Yes. My mattress.
让我想想 有 我的床垫
Hey, Jane.
简
I'm going to loan Riley those non-stick pans I gave you.
我要把我给你的这些不粘锅借给莱丽
You can't do that.
不行
You don't use them.
反正你又不用
Well, why don't you give her the bundt pan, too, ma?
你怎么不把那个浅底烤盘一起给了 妈
Good idea.
好主意
If you won't let me pay you,
要是你们不要钱
at least let me get you some cold beer?
至少让我请你喝点冰啤酒吧
Sounds good to me.
这主意不错
That'd be great. Yeah.
好主意
While my mother raids my apartment
我新邻居一来
and gives everything I have to my new neighbor,
我妈就第一时间就把我所有的东西都送了
now I got to work on a Saturday.
现在我居然周六还要上班
Damn. Aw, shoot. You got to go, too?
见鬼 真不巧 你也得去吗
You make homicide, you can kiss your Saturdays goodbye, too.
你要进了凶案组 就等着跟周六吻别吧
Frankie, the mattress?
弗兰基 床垫呢
"So in love wedding chapel."
"到小教堂来结婚吧"
What a weird place to get married.
在这结婚多奇怪
Well, not everybody can afford a big church wedding.
不是谁都付得起大教堂婚礼费的
So go to the justice of the peace.
那就去找治安法官呗
I mean, at least they don't have plastic flowers.
至少他们不会用塑料花
Her right carotid was severed by something very sharp.
她的右颈动脉被异常锋利的锐器所伤
You know, thank goodness you're here.
谢天谢地你在这儿
How would we have known it was something sharp?
不然我们怎么会知道凶器"异常锋利"
Don't be mean 'cause your mattress is still on top of your car.
别因为你的床垫还在车顶上 就到处找茬
You can't get bedbugs from the street, can you?
街上不会有臭虫跑进去吧
No, no, that's dumb, right?
当然不会 这问题真傻
Well, new mattresses can have bedbugs
不过新床垫如果和旧床垫
if they've been transported with old ones.
放一起运的话就会有
See if you have any, you know,
你看看有没有那种
brown or red stains or any pearly white casings.
棕色或红色的点点 或珍珠色的壳子
Oh, my -- please stop talking.
我的妈呀 快别说了
Bride was Anja Babic, 20,
新娘叫安雅·贝比科 20岁
Foreign exchange student from Dubrovnik.
杜布罗夫尼克来的国际交换生
Groom met her in a coffee house he was managing.
新郎和她在他负责管理的咖啡厅相遇
Doo-bu-nik-your-upper-lip to you.
杜 布 尼 克 你的上嘴唇送给你
I said Dubrovnik is a beautiful city.
我是说"杜布罗夫尼克城非常漂亮"
You speak Croatian?
你会说克罗地亚语
Serbian.
是塞尔维亚语
It's an easy language.
这门语言很简单
No, yeah, I-I think I'm picking it up --
我想我也会说了
super-duper-vodka-dooby-do.
吃葡萄...不吐葡萄皮
Groom's alibi is airtight --
新郎有充分不在场证明
he was waiting at the altar.
他当时正在圣坛等她
Well, it seems pretty personal.
看来这仇结得很深
I'll say -- slashing her throat on her wedding day.
不然干嘛挑人家婚礼这天割人喉咙
He gave me his phone.
他把手♥机♥给了我
Says his ex-fiancee has been stalking him.
说他的前任未婚妻在跟踪他
She left 14 messages last night.
她昨晚给他发过14条简讯
Vick you really think I'm gonna stand by
维琪 你真以为我这么容易就
and let you marry that Euro-slut?!
放你去跟那个欧洲臭婊♥子♥结婚吗
She's displaying signs of intermittent explosive disorder.
她这种行为属于"间歇性狂暴症"
It was supposed to be our perfect day!
这本该是属于我俩的日子
That bitch has no right!
那个贱女人她凭什么
Doesn't sound too "intermittent" to me.
听起来没怎么"间歇"啊
Ex-fiancee's name was Vicky Collins.
他的前未婚妻叫维琪·科林斯
I'll put a BOLO out on her.
我去发她的通缉令
Okay.
好的
I'm calling Frankie.
我打给弗兰基
We could sure use his help.
显然这里需要他帮忙
Are you calling him just to keep him away from Riley?
你是为了让他远离莱丽吗
Uh...no.
不啊
Frost! Come on. Let's follow the blood trail.
弗罗斯特 过来 跟着血迹走
Gives new meaning to "Bride Wars."
《新娘大战》可以拍续集了[一部喜剧电影]
There should be one more layer.
这个蛋糕应该还有一层
The top tier of the cake is missing.
顶层的蛋糕不见了
So the killer took the cake?
你是说凶手拿走蛋糕
Do you see a knife?
有没有看见一把刀
No.
没有
Um...but I'm seeing a hell of a lot of blood, though.
只看到多得吓人的血
Look at the arterial spray -- it hit the ceiling.
动脉喷血可以一直喷到天花板
Yeah. There's no void in the pattern.
是啊 没有血迹被阻挡住的样子
Maybe our killer cut her
也许这男的行凶后
and then got out of here before getting blood on himself.
马上逃出房♥间好让血不溅到自己身上
Or herself.
也可能是"女的"
Only a bridesmaid would wear shoes that color.
只有伴娘才会穿那种颜色的鞋子
You talk to any bridesmaids?
你有没有找伴娘谈过
Weren't any.
没有伴娘
Groom said Anja didn't have any close friends.
新郎说安雅没有亲近的朋友
There are two sets of clothes in here.
这里有两套衣服
Jeans are different sizes.
牛仔裤的尺码也不一样
Got the victim's purse.
死者的钱包
And look at this.
看这个
Well, she had at least one friend.
她至少有一个朋友
Why did you lie to me, Seth?
为什么要撒谎 塞斯
There was another woman in that dressing room with Anja.
当时还有另一个女人和安雅一起在更衣室
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表