White, black, asian?
白人 黑人 还是亚洲人
What about the car?
什么样的车
It was a car, man. Uh, like a sedan.
就是辆车 像是小轿车
No, no, no. Maybe an S.U.V.
不是 可能是越野车
No. I don't know.
不是 我不知道
By that time -- pshew -- I was wasted.
那会儿我已经嗨大了
Jane, I don't think Lea's on the run.
简 我想莉亚没有逃跑
I think our killer abducted her.
应该是凶手把她带走了
Yeah. We got to find her.
没错 我们必须找到她
We put out a statewide bulletin.
我们发了州境通告
There's not a single sighting of Lea.
完全没有莉亚的消息
Who the hell took her?
到底谁把她带走了
Can we just do one thing at a time?
我们能专心做一件事吗
Either talk about the case or move this mattress.
要么谈案子 要么搬床垫
I hate my brother!
我恨我弟弟
Oh, well, the good news is
好消息是
I don't see any cimex lectularius larvae.
我没有看到任何虫蛀的迹象
Ugh, Maura! You and the bedbugs.
莫拉 你还有床虱
Please stop!
消停吧
That's Riley.
是莱丽
I'm gonna go ask her to help
我要让她来帮忙
because it's her fault that we're moving this mattress.
我们要搬床垫都是她造成的
Yeah, man, I got the cash.
是的 我拿到钱了
I can do 5k of liquid units.
我要五千液体单位[约150升]
3 o'clock's cool. Same place.
三点钟没问题 老地方
She just bought 5,000 liquid units.
她刚买♥♥了五千液体单位
Well, that seems like an awful lot of tattoo ink.
这数量的纹身液好像太多了吧
It's liquid ecstasy.
是液体迷幻药
Oh, my god.
天哪
A-arrest her.
逮捕她
I can't arrest her for making a phone call.
我不能因为一通电♥话♥就逮捕她
Maura, my little brother and my partner
莫拉 我的弟弟和搭档
are falling for a drug dealer.
都爱上了一个毒贩子
I knew it!
我就知道
You're in early.
你来这么早
Is that someone involved with the missing girl?
失踪女孩是不是有眉目了
No, this is my new next-door neighbor.
不 这是我新来的隔壁邻居
I once had a neighbor who cooked meth in his mud room.
我曾有个邻居在前厅制♥作♥冰♥毒♥
You think she's cute?
你觉得她漂亮吗
I mean, if you like that sort of thing. I --
如果你喜欢这种类型的话 我
Well, Frankie and Frost are all over her.
弗兰基和弗罗斯特都拜倒在她的石榴裙下
They know she's a drug dealer?
他们知道她是毒贩子吗
No, but they will when I tell them.
不 但我会告诉他们的
Hey, Frankie.
弗兰基
Come here. We need to talk.
过来 我们来谈谈
Uh, not now.
不是现在
Cavanaugh called me in for my interview.
卡瓦诺夫叫我去面试
Any advice?
有什么建议吗
Don't choke.
别窒息了
You'll do great.
你没问题的
You will. Come on.
你可以的 过来
It's your job to lose, okay?
失败了也没什么 懂吗
You look good.
帅呆了
Hey, Rizzoli.
里佐利
Not you. The original Rizzoli.
不是你 是旧版的
In my office, now.
马上进我办公室
I just got word from the commander of the drug unit
我刚从缉毒组队长那得知
that you ran one of their targets.
你查了他的一个目标
One of their targets? Wh-- she's my next-door neighbor.
他们的目标吗 她是我的邻居
Oh, y-you're ordered not to talk to her,
上头有令 你不许和她讲话
not to go anywhere near her, in person, or on the internet.
不能亲自或者通过网络联♥系♥她
Okay.
好的
She's, um...dating... some cops.
她在和警♥察♥们在约会
Cops? Plural?
"们" 不止一个吗
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Okay, this shouldn't be too hard.
这推测不会太难
She's your neighbor.
她是你的邻居
So the two guys I can think of is Frost and Frankie, hmm?
我猜是弗罗斯特和弗兰基吧
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
I mean, we -- we should warn them.
我们 我们应该提醒他们
I mean, maybe she's trying to get close to them
也许她接近他们
to get information.
是为了得到情报
Look, I don't even know what the drug unit's got goin' on.
我连缉毒组准备干什么都不知道
All's I know is that the commander went ape-shit
我只知道队长得知你查了她之后
when you ran that name.
都快气疯了
Sir, that's my brother and my partner.
长官 那是我弟弟和搭档
Enough!
够了
You are ordered to keep your mouth shut
在他们行动结束之前
until they make their move.
你不得透露任何事
We clear?
清楚了吗
Yes, sir. Good.
清楚 长官 好的
Now get back to work.
回去工作吧
We got a dead bride and a missing sister.
还要调查新娘的凶案和她失踪的妹妹
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Of course my partner and my little brother
我的搭档和弟弟
have to fall for the big drug dealer.
当然只能爱上大毒枭了
Couldn't fall for the little drug dealer.
小毒枭谁看得起嘛
Wh-- stop worrying.
别担心了
The man code will prevent them from both hooking up with Riley.
男人守则会阻止他们被莱丽勾引的
That's so soothing, Maura. Thank you.
太会安慰人了 莫拉 谢谢
I got to tell them! What if something happens?
我要告诉他们 万一发生什么不测呢
Oh, something will happen if you don't keep your mouth shut --
如果你不闭嘴才会发生不测呢
you'll be brought up on charges,
你会被指控
and Frankie's gonna lose his shot at homicide,
弗兰基不能进凶案组了
and Frost will get transferred.
而弗罗斯特也会被调走
Okay, well, other than that, what could happen?
除此之外 还会发生什么呢
You see this copper rivet that
你看到这颗从安雅的结婚礼服上
we found on Anja's wedding gown?
找到的铜铆钉了吗
Yeah. So?
是的 然后呢
So it has traces of a wheat
这好像有
containing the Sr6 gene.
含有锶基因小麦的迹象
Oh, the Sr6 gene. bummer.
锶基因 吸食迷幻药的副作用
Do you ever read
你有没有看过
the journal of agriculture and food chemistry?
农业食物化学杂♥志♥
Every issue.
每期都看
I especially loved the "Caption the cartoon" contest.
我特喜欢上面的卡♥通♥图片
There's a caption contest?
还有图片吗
So, the Sr6 was a gene cultivated in the 1940s.
锶是一种在20世纪40年代培育的基因
If you're trying to bore me to death, it's working.
如果你想把我闷死 你成功了
It became an vogue for farmers to use copper tools
自从一位欧洲生态学家宣称
after a European ecologist promoted the idea
铁能够滋养土地以后
that iron defertilized soil.
铜质工具在农业使用中风靡一时
Wh-- so, you're saying
所以 你是说
that Anja was killed by some old farm tool?
安雅是被古老的农具杀死的吗
Possibly.
很可能
This is a srbosjek knife.
这是塞尔维亚刀具
It was used for farming in eastern Europe.
在东欧农业被广泛使用
So, you're thinking that the Sr6 residue stuff
所以你认为残留的锶
was on the shop-sheik knife and that's what killed Anja?
是从杀害安雅的刀上的脱落的
The Croatian nazis called it "Cutthroat"
克罗地亚纳粹分子称之为"割喉"
because it made it easy to slit the throat of a victim.
因为切开受害者的喉咙犹如探囊取物
What? Where are you going?
什么 你要去哪
To look at her scalp.
去看看她的头皮
If it's here, it'd be right...
如果这有 那么
If what's here?
如果这有什么
This.
就是它
It's a Cyrillic letter.
这是西里尔字母
They branded her. That's a "K."
他们给她烙了印记 是个"K"
Well, what's that?
什么意思
It means "Cutthroat."
就是"割喉"
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表