I don't believe it. I want my pans back.
难以置信 我得去要回我的盘子
They're my pans, ma.
妈 那是我的盘子
So, you think you're ready
你觉得已经做好
to be a homicide detective, Frankie?
成为凶案组警探的准备了 弗兰基
Maybe you oughta investigate the girls you date first.
也许你应该先查清楚约会对象的底细
And you, too, Frost.
还有你 弗罗斯特
Now, you should know better.
你不应该犯这么愚蠢的错误
You knew Riley was a target?
你知道莱丽是缉毒组的目标
Frankie, I'm so sorry.
弗兰基 我很抱歉
Hey, knock it off, Frankie.
少来这套 弗兰基
We're the ones who blew it, not Jane.
闯祸的是咱俩 这不是简的错
Frankie, come on.
弗兰基 拜托
Frost, I'm really sorry.
弗罗斯特 我真的很抱歉
Frankie -- he's never gonna talk to me again.
弗兰基再也不会跟我讲话了
The blue residue I found in Anja's throat wound
我在安雅喉咙伤口上找到的蓝色物质
is methyl isobutyl ketone.
是甲基异丁基酮
Gee, thank you for the sympathy.
天啊 你还真有同情心
I really appreciate it.
太感谢你了
Well, he'll get over it.
他早晚会想明白的
Aren't you gonna say, "What's the blue stuff?"
你不是应该问"蓝色的东西是什么"吗
What's the blue stuff?
蓝色的东西是什么
Dry-erase ink.
白板笔墨水
Wh-what's that doing in Anja's throat wound?
安雅喉咙的伤口里怎么会有这种东西
Well, that's better.
这态度就好多了嘛
Dry-erase markers produce a fine particulate dust
白板笔会产生类似粉笔尘的
similar to chalk.
微粒状粉末
So, what? Are we looking for a teacher?
意思是凶手是老师吗
I mean, who else uses those markers?
还有谁会用那种白板笔
It's a great writing instrument
对于做临时表格 名单或日历的人来说
for temporary charts, lists, calendars.
白板笔是很好用的书写工具
Lists and calendars...
名单和日历
Where're you going?
你要去哪
Uh, I need a photo.
我需要一张照片
What? Jane.
什么 简
Ask her if this is Cutthroat.
问她这个人是不是"割喉"
Okay. You're safe now. He can't hurt you anymore.
你现在安全了 他不会再伤害你了
It's okay.
没事了
Cutthroat is Chris Harris.
克里斯·哈里斯就是"割喉"
He got J-1 visas for Anja and Lea.
他为安雅和莉亚办了访问学者签证
They thought they were coming here to be students.
她们还以为是来美国读书的
He brings girls here to sell 'em.
他是把她们弄到美国来卖♥♥掉
So, go get him! Go find Lea.
那就去抓他啊 去找莉亚
If we move on him now
如果现在行动
and Lea's not with him,
而莉亚又不在他手上的话
we may never find her.
我们就可能再也找不到她了
The girls he brings into the country have no next of kin.
他带入美国的那些女孩在家乡都无依无靠
It's classic predator behavior.
这是典型的捕猎者行为
He selected vulnerable girls
他专挑脆弱的女孩下手
that no one would miss.
没人会关心她们的下落
Frost, click on the "upcoming events" icon.
弗罗斯特 点击"近期活动"按钮
There's a fundraiser
今晚在撒玛利亚女孩总部
at Samaritan Girl headquarters tonight.
有一个慈善募捐会
"Black tie to benefit the 'maidens' of the Balkans."
"盛装晚会为巴尔干半岛的少女募集资金"
"Maiden" means "Young and unmarried."
"少女"是指"年轻的未婚女孩"
It also means "Virgin".
还可以指"处♥女♥"
You see the fine print?
你看到下面那行小字了吗
"Dinner to be followed by an auction."
"慈善晚宴结束后将有拍卖♥♥会"
Can you magnify the bottom of the page?
可以放大页面底部吗
It's a Cyrillic letter "K".
那是西里尔字母K
So, maybe Lea's still alive.
也许莉亚还活着
What's the password?
口令是什么
"Cutthroat."
"割喉"
Go ahead.
进去吧
Every so often, it pays to be a middle-aged white guy.
有时候当个中年白人男子也有好处
I am so driving on the way back.
回程让我开车
Evening, sir.
晚上好 先生
Auction is down the hallway.
沿着走廊过去就到拍卖♥♥会了
Oh, man!
厉害呀
Nice right cross!
漂亮的右勾拳
Yeah? Nice right cross!
真的吗 漂亮的右勾拳
Thanks.
谢谢
Gentlemen, we open bids at $50,000.
先生们 竞拍底价为五万美金
Do I hear $50,000 for this unspoiled virgin?
有人为这位未开♥苞♥的处♥女♥出价五万美金吗
$50,000.
五万
$51,000!
五万一
That's Lea. $52,000.
是莉亚 五万二
Ah. Do I hear $53,000?
有人出价五万三吗
$53,000.
五万三
Boston Police! Nobody move!
波士顿警♥察♥ 所有人都不许动
Hands in the air!
把手举起来
Move in! Move in!
行动 行动
Harris, let her go.
哈里斯放开她
Come any closer, I'm gonna cut this whore.
你们再敢往前一步 我就把这婊♥子♥宰了
You mean the same way you cut her sister, Anja?
就像你把她姐姐安雅宰了那样吗
Shut up!
闭嘴
Let me go! Shut up!
放开我 闭嘴
Shut your mouth!
把嘴闭上
It's all right. It's over.
没事了 都结束了
It's okay. It's okay.
没事了 没事了
He killed my sister!
他杀了我姐姐
I know. Shh. It's okay. It's okay.
我知道 没事了
Come on. Come on. Let's get you out of here.
走吧 走吧 我们带你离开这
I got her. I got her.
我来 我来
It's okay. It's okay.
没事了 没事了
It's okay.
没事了
I don't get too many happy endings on this job,
我这份工作通常很难遇到欢乐大结局
so thank you.
所以谢谢你
How many more are out there?
类似这种女孩还有多少
There's too many.
太多了
But take a look at those girls, detective.
但是你好好看看那些女孩 警探
You just gave them all their lives back.
你刚刚挽救了她们的生活
Are you starting to like Pinot Noir more?
你现在开始喜欢上黑比诺葡萄酒了吗
No.
没
Frost and Frankie drank all the beer.
弗罗斯特和弗兰基把啤酒都喝完了
Hmm. Too bad.
真糟糕
Hey, maybe you'll get a new neighbor
也许你会有一个新邻居
and Frankie and Frost will help you move this mattress
而弗兰基和弗罗斯特会帮你把床垫
to your bedroom.
搬到卧室去
That would be really nice
那就最好了
because the traffic is really loud out here.
因为大厅实在是太吵了
You did good work today.
你今天做得很棒
Thanks.
谢谢
At least Anja didn't die in vain, you know?
至少安雅没有白死
Lea gets to stay here in Boston and go to college.
莉亚可以留在波士顿并开始读书了
I just think it's so disgusting that
我只是觉得他们
they put her in a wedding gown to auction her off.
让她穿着婚纱来拍卖♥♥很恶心
That's the part that disgusts you?
就这部分让你恶心吗
No. All of it disgusts me.
才不是 整件事都恶心
So, you must've had a wedding fantasy when you were little.
你小时候肯定会幻想过自己的婚礼吧
Come on. Every little girl has one.
别装了 每个小姑娘都有的
Okay, it wasn't really a fantasy.
也不是什么幻想
It was -- I had this dumb idea
我只是有个笨主意
that I would say my vows
我会穿着红袜队球衣
at fenway over home plate in a red sox jersey.
站在芬威球场的本垒上宣读誓言
It's not dumb.
才不笨呢
It's not exactly elegant,
虽然不算优雅
but at least it's colorful.
但也挺有趣的
And we would have the reception over the pitcher's mound,
在投手区里设置接待处
and we would serve foot-long hot dogs, and frozen lemonade.
供应一尺长的热狗和冰冻柠檬汁
And the guests would throw peanuts at us instead of rice.
宾客洒落的不是大米而是坚果
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表