剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
into our bed.
我也永远不会原谅你
She didn't invite him, dad.
爸 不是妈带他进去的
That's not what happened.
事情的真♥相♥不是这样
No, no, that's exactly what happened, Daniel.
不不 就是这样 丹尼尔
Whatever you think you know,
你妈骗了你
that man never attacked your mother.
那男的从来没袭击过她
No.
没有
And it wasn't just one night.
而且那可不是一♥夜♥情♥
It was an ongoing affair.
他们一起偷♥情♥很久了
No, you're wrong. Mom, tell him.
你错了 妈 你告诉他
Mom, tell him.
告诉他啊
So much for the possibility of a friendly divorce.
我看和平离婚也没什么可能了
Well, she'll settle quietly. I'm making sure of that.
她会和我私下和解的 你放心吧
Do I have to remind you what happened to this company
还需要我提醒你 上一次
the last time David Clarke's name
大卫·克拉克的名字和公♥司♥牵扯在一起时
was associated with it?
发生了什么吗
Why are you talking to me like I'm the one
听你这口气 好像我是那个
who slept with him?
和他上♥床♥的人似的
She did this to our family, willingly.
她破坏了我们的家庭 自觉自愿
I am less concerned about her sins as a wife
比起她身为人♥妻♥犯下的罪行
than I am about your sins as a father.
我更关注你身为人父的罪恶
What kind of a man forces his children to participate
哪种人会将他的孩子
in a charade like this?
置身于这样的闹剧当中
You did when you taught me that perception is reality!
就是你 是你教我感知才是最现实的
In business, Conrad!
那只适用于商战 康拉德
This is family.
这是你的家庭
It's the same difference, isn't it?
这两者没什么区别 是吧
If that is all I passed on to you,
如果这就是你从我这里学到的全部知识
then you should understand why I am suggesting
那你应该明白我如下决议
that you step down as C.E.O. of Grayson Global,
你让出格雷森国际的总裁之位
and we begin to groom your son to take your place.
而我们开始培养你儿子成为接♥班♥人
Clearly, Daniel is the only one left
显而易见 丹尼尔是这里唯一
willing and able to stand up for what's left of this family.
愿意并能够支撑起这个残存家族的人
You can't be serious. He's just a kid.
你开玩笑吧 他还是个毛头小子
He's older than I was when I started this company!
我当年创立公♥司♥时比他还小
All due respect,
恕我直言
you might have brought the Grayson name to the company,
你的确给公♥司♥冠上了"格雷森"这个姓氏
but I brought the Global.
但我才是带领公♥司♥走向"国际"的人
All due respect, son,
恕我直言 儿子
I am still chairman of the board.
我依然是董事长
Hello.
你好
Jack, it's Emily.
杰克 我是艾米莉
I just wanted to make sure that you were okay.
我只是想确认你没事
Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
我没事
I'm sorry about the party.
抱歉 我破坏了你的派对
I was just... so angry.
我当时怒火攻心
Have you talked to Amanda?
你和阿曼达谈过了吗
No. I can't find her.
没有 我找不到她
I've been back by her hotel a couple of times,
我去她旅店找过几次
but... other than that, I don't know where to look.
但除此之外 我不知道还能去哪里找
Well, maybe she doesn't want to be found.
也许她不希望被找到
I know you really care about her,
我知道你非常在乎她
but you can't fix a person if they don't want to be helped.
但若她不希望被帮助 你也无能为力
But if you'd just seen this tape, Emily...
但如果你看过那卷带子 艾米莉
She was just some little girl that everyone stopped fighting for.
她那时只是个被众人遗弃的小女孩
I-I have to go, Jack. I'm sorry.
我得挂了 杰克 抱歉
How's Charlotte?
夏洛特怎么样了
She's not answering her phone.
她不接电♥话♥
She should never have found out this way.
她不应该以这种方式发现真♥相♥
She's stronger than you think.
她比你想象中坚强
I think I'll go look for her.
我得去找她了
I feel like such a fool for defending my mother.
我真是傻到家了 还维护我妈
If she lied about this,
这事她都撒了谎
I'll never believe another word she says.
我再也不会相信她说的任何话了
I'll come by later, all right?
我晚点再去找你
Maybe she had her reasons, you know?
也许她有苦衷
So now you're on her side?
你现在站在她那边了
No, Charlotte, I'm on your side.
不 夏洛特 我是站你这边的
But maybe it's not what it seems.
但也许事情并不像看起来那样
Maybe there's something more to understand.
也许这事背后还另有隐情
No, there isn't.
不 没有了
This is my mother we're talking about.
我们说的是我妈 不是别人
Charlotte, that's not a good idea right now.
夏洛特 买♥♥醉不是明智之举
Come on.
拜托
Look, you're either with me...
听着 你要不就支持我
or against me.
要不就反对我
I'm with you, Charlotte.
我一向支持你 夏洛特
But this isn't you.
但这不像你
Just because he's not really your dad
虽然他不是你的生父
doesn't mean he's gonna stop being your father.
但并不代表他不再是你的父亲
That's exactly what it means.
他不会是我父亲了
Well, at least you still have one.
至少你还有父亲
My father...
我父亲
is dead, Declan,
已经死了 德克兰
Just like yours.
正如你父亲已死一样
Truth is a battle of perceptions.
真♥相♥是一场感知之争
People only see what they're prepared to confront.
人们只能看到他们准备好面对的事情
Charlotte.
夏洛特
It's not what you look at that matters,
你看向什么并不重要
but what you see.
重要的是你看到了什么
Jack saw the tape, Nolan.
杰克还是看了那卷带子 诺兰
What the hell happened?
到底怎么回事
I'm sorry. The degausser didn't work.
我很抱歉 消磁器没起作用
It's a relic. What can I say?
是坏的 我能怎么办
Thanks to you, Jack showed up at the Graysons
因为你 杰克闯入了格雷森家
and threatened Victoria.
威胁了维多利亚
Now he's in her crosshairs, too.
现在他也成为了她的目标了
Thanks to me?
因为我吗
Jack was bound and determined, Emily.
杰克本就难逃干系 他也很坚决 艾米莉
And do I need to remind you how that tape
我还需要提醒你那盘带子
got into his hands in the first place?
最初是怎么到了他手上的吗
Besides, wasn't it always part of your plan
况且 反正你不也计划着
to reveal Charlotte's paternity at that dinner anyway?
在晚餐中揭露夏洛特生父之秘吗
My way, Nolan.
但得按我的计划 诺兰
Now Amanda's on the run,
现在阿曼达跑了
and Jack's more involved than ever.
杰克被卷入得更深了
Calm down. Count to ten. Take a breath.
冷静 数到十 深呼吸
We've been in worse situations before.
我们曾经历过更糟的局面
You'll get out of this one, too.
这次你也会脱身的
Are you there?
你还在吗
Emily?
艾米莉
And when different perceptions battle against one another...
当不同的感知相互攻讦时
The truth has a way of getting lost...
真♥相♥往往会迷失其中
将应邀出席
艾米莉·索恩小姐
Emily?
艾米莉
Are you there?
你还在吗
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Emily?
艾米莉
And the monsters...
而猛兽则会
find a way of getting out.
趁机夺路而出
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表