剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
And that was last week.
那是上周的事了
Look, Kara's what you'd call a nomad,
可以说卡拉是个四海为家的人
doesn't stay in one place for too long, you know?
她不会在一个地方久留的
She didn't have a problem staying half naked
但她半裸着在杰克的船上躺一上午
on Jack's boat all morning.
可没什么问题
Dec, do me a favor. Watch him.
德克 帮我个忙 看着他
I'm gonna go see if the lady would care for some refreshments
我去看看那位姑娘是否需要些茶点
or some sunscreen.
或者防晒霜
Tell me the reason my father went to jail.
告诉我 我爸进监狱的原因
He laundered money for a terrorist group
他帮制♥造♥197航♥班♥爆♥炸♥事件的
that blew up flight 197.
恐怖组织洗钱
So... how bad is it, when people find out
那么当被人认出你是谁时
who you really are?
处境会有多遭
Uncomfortable if you're lucky.
幸运的话 就是感到不自在
Some of the nut jobs make a bigger deal out of it than the regular people.
不过有些神经病总会小题大做
But the worst is when you meet someone
但最糟的情况是
who knew someone who died because of what he did.
碰到了那场事故受害者的旧识
How is it that you grew up with a dad like that
怎么会这样 跟着那样的爸爸长大
and never knew who he really was?
却不知道他的真面目
You're not having second thoughts, are you?
你不是想临阵脱逃了吧
Only if that check bounces.
除非这张支票被退票了
It won't.
不会的
Okay, let's move on.
好了 我们继续
Who's Jack Porter?
谁是杰克·波特
The boy you gave your dog Sam to.
收养你狗狗山姆的那个男生
Spoiler alert--
剧透
your girl talk with Miss Montauk didn't work.
你和蒙托克潇洒姐的闺蜜谈心毫无作用
Faux-Amanda is still causing
冒牌阿曼达还在码头
boats to crash in the harbor.
我们随时都会因她触礁
I know. She doesn't want to leave.
我知道 她不想离开
Since when do you take no for an answer?
何时起你也能容忍♥别人违背你了
It's not that easy with her.
搞定她没那么容易
I can't just force her to leave.
我不能强迫她离开
I have to let her cool down before I approach her again.
我必须等她冷静下来 再去找她
Just try to run interference with Jack
在我想出办法之前
until I figure something out.
你先从杰克那边下手吧
Fine.
好吧
Only 'cause I don't want to see him
我只是不想看到他
get emotionally creamed again...
再次为情所伤
or worse.
或者更糟
This is your credit card fraud department.
信♥用♥卡♥防欺诈部门来电
Please verify that the card ending in 6-9-0-6
请确认尾号♥为6906的信♥用♥卡♥
is currently in your possession.
目前是您本人在使用
Oh, Tyler.
泰勒干的好事
Don't you look rich and powerful?
你还真像贵公子啊
By design, yes.
打扮出来的
What's this?
这是什么
A gift for my date.
给我女友的礼物
And a promise not to stand you up this time.
还向你保证这次绝不放你鸽子
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗
Do you know how expensive this is?
你知道这有多贵吗
That's precisely why I bought it.
这正是我买♥♥它的原因
Emily will be lost in the crowd next to you.
艾米莉在你身边会黯然失色的
This party will be the best thing that ever happened to us.
这个宴会是我们大展拳脚的好机会
Oh, excuse me.
不好意思
Hello.
你好
$5,000... Thank you.
五千美元 谢谢
At dresses by vuyo?
花在了女装精品店吗
Hmm. Exactly what kind of kink are you into here, Ty?
你究竟好多重口啊 小泰泰
The most expensive kind.
要价最高的那口
Well, why don't you hop on over and, uh,
你赶紧带着从我这偷的信♥用♥卡♥
bring my stolen credit card with you?
滚来见我
Absolutely. I have some business I'd like to discuss with you as well.
正好 我也有公事要跟你谈谈
I'll talk to you soon.
等会儿详谈
Victoria...
维多利亚
What a surprise.
稀客呀
Daniel's not here. He should be back shortly.
丹尼尔不在 不过应该快回来了
Actually, I came to speak with you.
其实 我是来找你谈谈的
May I come in?
我能进去吗
Of course.
当然可以
I don't imagine I have to tell you
没想到我会跟你说这件事
that things between Daniel and myself
自从你介入到我和丹尼尔之间以后
have been strained since you've come into the picture.
我和他的关系越来越紧张
And I hope you know,
我希望你知道
I've never had any intention of getting between you and your son.
我从没想过要介入你和你儿子之间
And yet, here we are.
但终究走到这步了
May I ask you,
我能问问你吗
what is it about me that troubles you so much?
我到底哪点碍着你了
Call it maternal instinct.
就算是母性本能吧
Okay.
好吧
I understand why you might not trust me.
我能理解你不信任我
I know I wasn't exactly forthcoming with my juvenile record,
我的确是隐瞒了自己少管所的案底
but we all have things in our past that we wish we could change,
但我们都有悔之不及的过去
don't we?
不是吗
You missing something?
什么东西不见了吗
Oh, yeah. My P.C.
是的 我的电脑不见了
I could've sworn I brought it home.
我还以为带回家来了
Well, maybe you left it at the office.
也许你把它忘在办公室了
Yeah, maybe. Listen...
可能吧
Stay for breakfast.
留下来吃早餐
It's time that Amanda get to know you better.
该让阿曼达进一步了解你了
Well, I wish I could,
我也想这样
but I still haven't told Daniel
但是我还没告诉丹尼尔
that I'm leaving his father.
我要离开他爸爸
Can we keep it a secret just a little while longer?
我们能晚一点再公开吗
Yeah, just a little bit longer.
好的 再晚一点点
Don't hurt my son, Emily.
不要伤害我的儿子 艾米莉
You'll live to regret it if you do.
否则你会后悔一辈子的
The last thing I want
我最不希望的就是
is for Daniel to get injured in any of this.
丹尼尔因此受到伤害
Assuming that you feel the same way,
如果你和我想法一致
I think it's time that we work out our differences.
我觉得我们该化解彼此间的矛盾了
Yes, I think we can both do that,
是的 为了丹尼尔
for Daniel's sake.
我们应该都能做到的
Victoria...
维多利亚
I'm glad we had this talk.
很高兴能和你谈心
I really want to make things right between us...
我真心希望你我不再心存芥蒂
Especially since there's a chance that we could be family someday.
尤其是我们将来可能会成为一家人
Bye.
再见
My team won, if you're interested.
告知你一声 我们队赢了
The volleyball game-- you disappeared on me.
今天排球赛 你跟我玩失踪
I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉
Detective Gunther wanted me to go down and
冈瑟探员要我过去
give a written stement about the night that Frank was killed.
做一份关于弗兰克遇害那晚的笔录
I didn't want to ruin your fun.
我不想让你扫兴
They need me to vouch for your whereabouts?
他们需要我为你做不在场证明吗
I don't think so, but thank you.
应该不用 不过谢谢你
It seems like they're moving on to other suspects.
他们好像转而调查其他嫌疑人了
Look, the fact that they even suspected you at all--
他们就不该怀疑你
I don't think I'll ever forgive my mother
我不会原谅我妈
for putting you through that.
把你牵连进去
You know, she came over this afternoon.
对了 她下午来过
To apologize?
来道歉吗
Sort of. Well, sort of isn't good enough.
算是吧 算是 这哪够
Well, it might have to be.
也只能这样了
Listen, if you and I are gonna make this work,
如果我俩想顺利交往下去
you can't continue to let her have all of this power over you,
你就不能继续让她控制你
or else eventually, she's gonna get exactly what she wants.
要不然她最终会如愿以偿的
Which is what? To separate you
怎么讲 把你攥牢
from anyone who could threaten to take you away from her.
不让别的女人抢走
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表