剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
The two of us.
我们俩的
It's from your New Year's party in 2003.
是2003年在你的新年聚会上照的
She's there.
她当时在那
Emily?
艾米莉吗
Oh, no. That's impossible.
不会的 这不可能
No one knew anything about this girl until this summer.
今年夏天之前没人认识他
That doesn't mean that she didn't know who we were.
这并不代表她不知道我们是谁
If you find the picture, I can prove it.
如果你能找到那张照片 我就能证明
I can't stand that woman.
我无法容忍♥那个女人了
What'd she do now?
她这次又做了什么
It's not what she's done. It's who she is.
与她做的事情无关 是与她这个人有关
People like us are disposable to people like them.
对他们而言 我们这种人微不足道
No kidding.
没错
I've busted my ass to try to get in good with Conrad,
我拼命工作 想讨好康拉德
and all that flies right out the window
而他的浪子儿子一回头
the minute the prodigal son waltzes back in.
一切都前功尽弃了
Mm. Don't even get me started on Emily.
我就不说艾米莉了
You know she's the worst of them all, right?
你知道她是他们中间最坏的 对吗
I mean, at least Victoria will look you in the eye
至少维多利亚会看着你的眼睛
and tell you you're not good enough.
告诉你 你还不够优秀
But Emily will just think it
但艾米莉只暗地里想
and hide behind that condescending smile of hers.
然后摆出她那惺惺作态的笑容
Our problem is, we've been playing way too nice.
我们的问题是 我们太心软了
I'll cheers to that.
深有同感
Cheers.
干杯
Hey, boss.
老板
Looks like your guy got his head bashed in.
看来你的敌人被爆头了
What guy?
哪个人
Frank?
弗兰克
Holy...
天啊
So the police think that Frank was a victim of robbery-carjacking.
警方认为弗兰克的遇害是一起劫车案
Well, maybe that's exactly what the murderer wants them to think.
也许凶手正是想让警方这么认为
Well, it didn't sound premeditated.
案件并不像是预谋好的
They say he was in a rough part of town,
警方说他当时在一个治安混乱的地方
flush with cash,
带了很多现金
probably from the severance check.
应该就是他的遣散费
Frank called me the night he died.
弗兰克死的那晚他给我打过电♥话♥
And the last thing he said was that
他说的最后一句话是
Emily Thorne is not who she claims to be.
艾米莉·索恩并不是她自称的那个人
Well, what could she possibly have to do with any of this?
她怎么可能和这件事情有关呢
I had him investigate her.
我让弗兰克调查她
I think he stumbled onto something.
我想他可能发现了什么
And she killed him?
然后她杀了他吗
I think maybe your imagination is getting the better of you.
我觉得你的想象让你失去理智了
That woman is dating our son.
那个女人在和我们儿子交往
I'm not going to take that chance.
我可不能冒这个险
Who are you calling?
你在给谁打电♥话♥
The police.
警♥察♥
Let's play a game of 20 questions.
我们玩个猜谜游戏吧
I don't like games.
我不喜欢玩游戏
Sure you do.
你会喜欢的
You ever heard of a guy named Frank Stevens?
你听说过一个叫弗兰克·史蒂芬的人吗
Sorry.
抱歉 没听过
Here's a clue-- he's dead.
给点提示 他死了
These are blood stains on your clothes.
你的衣服上有血迹
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁
What's going on?
出什么事了
This wasn't part of the plan.
这可不在计划之中
Yeah, neither was aiding and abetting your evil twin.
没错 帮你的邪恶姐妹花也不在计划之中
You've got some explaining to do.
你得给我解释一下
What did you tell him?
你跟他说了什么
He figured most of it out himself.
大多数都是他自己弄清楚的
He's smart.
他很聪明
Something you've clearly forgotten.
很明显你忘了些事情
I do a lot of questionable things, Ems,
我♥干♥过不少坏事 艾米
but harboring capital murderers-- not one of them.
但是不包括藏匿杀人犯
It's not like the guy was a choir boy.
那个家伙可不是什么善类
He tracked me down.
他追查到了我
She would've done the exact same thing--
换做是她 也会这么做的
La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la.
不听不听打猩猩 猴子说话不好听
Look, I'm not built for prison time.
我可不想坐牢
What are you gonna do when the cops come?
警♥察♥找上门来时 你们准备怎么做
Give them my alibi.
给他们我不在场证明
What about her?
那她呢
Amanda's on a flight to Paris tonight.
阿曼达今晚会飞往巴黎
I need you to disable the GPS in this
我需要你废掉它的定位功能
so I can turn it on without sending a signal.
这样我才能在不发射信♥号♥♥的情况下开机
I have to erase what's on it before I get rid of it.
在扔掉它之前 我得把里面的内容删掉
Tell me that's not Frank's phone.
别告诉我这是弗兰克的手♥机♥
You already know the answer to that.
你已经知道答案了
This is only to save my own ass.
这么做只是为了救我自己
Happy trails, Amanda.
旅途愉快 阿曼达
Never mind him.
别管他
Come on. Let me take you to the airport.
走吧 我送你去机场
Kara Wilkins?
卡拉·威尔金斯
That's my mother's name.
是我妈妈的名字
I thought it was appropriate.
我觉得再适合不过了
You know I've never even left the states?
你知道我从没有出过国吗
Not even Canada or Mexico.
连加拿大和墨西哥都没去过
And now you can go wherever you want.
现在你可以去任何你想去的地方
It doesn't even need to be paris.
甚至不一定非要去巴黎
Come with me.
和我一起走
I wish I could.
我也希望我能去
Dad.
爸爸
Hey, Charlie.
夏莉
You're a welcome sight.
你来得正好
Yeah, I just wanted to say good night. I'm headed out.
我是来跟你说晚安的 我要出去一下
Yeah, hold on. Hold on.
等等 等等
Why don't you come here a moment?
你过来一下
That doesn't sound good.
听上去不太妙
What's up?
怎么了
Uh, well, your mother and I are going through another rough patch.
我和你妈妈正在经历另一段艰难时期
That's hardly a news flash.
这可不是新闻了
Yeah, well... we've decided that I should live elsewhere
我们决定 在问题解决前
while we sort this one out.
我该搬到别的地方住一阵
Are you getting a divorce?
你们要离婚了吗
I didn't say that.
我没那么说
This is her fault, isn't it?
这是她的错 对吗
No, it's both our faults.
不 我们两人都有错
You can't leave me here alone with her, daddy.
爸爸 你不能把我一个人留给她
I don't think I can handle it.
我觉得我做不到
Oh, yes... you can handle it.
不会的 你能做到的
You can handle anything.
你什么都能应对
You're a Grayson.
因为你是格雷森家的人
I must have looked through a thousand photographs.
我肯定看了有上千张的照片
Emily's not in any one of 'em.
艾米莉不在其中
I could've sworn it was her.
我本来确信这个女孩是她的
I really am losing my mind, aren't I?
我真有点精神错乱了 是吗
Careful you don't burn the place down.
小心点 别把这地方给烧了
Yeah, well. Charlotte was supposed to be here a half an hour ago.
好的 夏洛特半小时前就应该来的
Uh, how many times can you reheat chicken?
鸡肉最多能反复加热几次
You coulda had the kitchen make something nice for you.
你可以让厨房♥帮你们做点好吃的
Our kitchen?
我们的厨房♥吗
Right.
也是
Ah, well, I'm sorry I couldn't come through with the boat for your...
抱歉我没能搞定船的事 让你们庆祝
big day.
你们的大日子
Ah, it's all right.
没关系的
I appreciate you giving me the night off.
感谢你今晚让我放假
Any last-second advice?
最后还需要什么建议吗
Charlotte. Hey, you made it.
夏洛特 你来了
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表