剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
My father's chance
我的父亲被剥夺了
to bring justice to the truly guilty was stolen from him.
将真正的罪犯绳之以法的机会
His only option was to forgive.
他唯一的选择就是宽恕
I have others.
而我不一样
Would you set it up by the windows, please?
请放在窗户边吧
And I'd like some, uh, pepper in my bisque.
我喜欢在浓汤里放点胡椒粉
They say vengeance is a dish best served cold.
俗话说 君子报仇十年不晚
But sometimes it's as warm as a bowl of soup.
而十年后的仇恨仍然不减当年
My father died an innocent man,
我父亲含冤而终
betrayed by the woman he loved.
他深爱的女人背叛了他
When everything you love has been stolen from you,
当你所爱的一切被人剥夺
sometimes all you have left is revenge.
你所剩下的唯有复仇
Like I said...
正如我所说的
This is not a story about forgiveness.
这不是一个讲述宽恕的故事
Yes?
喂
I want you to find out everything you can
你去帮我查一个叫艾米莉·索恩的
about a young woman named Emily Thorne.
年轻女人的所有资料
Emily Thorne?
艾米莉·索恩
That's right.
没错
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表