剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Don't bother denying it.
别不承认了
I found what's left of my interview tapes
我在你的抽屉里发现了
in your possession.
我剩余的采访录像带
How did you...
你怎么会...
They were put in my safe.
那些带子都在我的保险箱里
It would appear that your combination
看来你保险箱的密♥码♥
is not as closely guarded a secret as the... horror
和你对大卫·克拉克父女所做出的恶行
that you visited upon David Clarke and his daughter.
没有享受同等的保密措施
I didn't burn down your house, Mason.
我没有烧毁你的房♥子 梅森
Amanda Clarke did, and her D.N.A.
是阿曼达·克拉克干的
Is all over the site.
到处都留有她的DNA
Enough lies.
别再扯谎了
If you try to implicate that poor girl in any of this,
你要是再把那个可怜的女孩牵扯进来
I'll make sure that they burn you at the stake.
我会让你自食恶果
Oh, you play that card...
你竟然跟我玩这一手
and you'll destroy us both.
这会让我们俩都身败名裂
It's a small price to pay to restore my soul.
为了救赎我的灵魂 这点代价不足挂齿
So will Daniel Grayson's defense
那么在丹尼尔·格雷森的辩护中
continue to be predicated upon the idea of a hooded man...
被告方是否还会坚持有连帽衫男的说法
I'm so sorry to cut you off,
很抱歉打断你
but we have no intention of litigating this in the press.
我们不打算在媒体上公开细节
This battle will be fought in a court of law...
这场硬仗将在法庭上见分晓
Can you believe these people?
这些人真让人难以置信
That family has got no shame.
这家人太不知羞耻了
Well, they make up for it by being two-faced
反正他们一贯两面三刀
and morally bankrupt.
没有道德底线
I would give anything to be a fly on the wall
我恨不得变成他家墙上的苍蝇
in that mansion.
观看闹剧
It's better than any reality show out there.
那里发生的事肯定比真人秀还精彩
Believe me,
相信我
there's a lot the media don't know about them.
这家人有太多不为人知的事了
What, and you do?
怎么 难道你知道
Yeah, I do.
没错 我知道
How?
你怎么会知道
Let's just say, I've done some work for them.
这么说吧 我跟他们打过些交道
Right.
好吧
So you just come relax at this crap shack
这么说你是跟那些富人打完马球后
after your polo match?
跑到这种破酒吧来消遣
I'm dead serious.
我是说真的
You wouldn't believe the things I know about them.
你绝对不会相信我所知道的内♥幕♥
All right.
好吧
Why don't we play a game?
不如我们玩个游戏
I buy you a drink for every piece of bull
你说一条能让我相信的内♥幕♥
you make me believe.
我就请你喝一杯酒
You're on.
一言为定
Okay.
好极了
So what's the first thing?
那么从哪件事说起
Can't sleep?
睡不着吗
Ironic, isn't it?
很讽刺吧
I'm not in jail anymore,
我逃离了监狱
all the helicopters have gone home for the night,
晚上直升机也都撤走了
and now it's too quiet.
而现在四周静得吓人
How's the pain?
伤口还痛吗
No worse than the fear.
恐惧比伤痛更可怕
The scars will heal,
所有的伤痛都会愈合
and all this will be over soon.
这一切也终会结束
I promise.
我保证
I'm sorry for bringing this all down on the family.
很抱歉给家里带来这么多麻烦
No, sweetheart.
别这么说 亲爱的
I'm the one who's sorry.
我才是该说抱歉的人
In my haste to put together a defense...
商量辩护方案时 我太过匆忙
I left out a suspect.
漏掉了一个嫌疑人
What are you talking about?
你这是什么意思
Doesn't it strike you as odd
难道你就不觉得奇怪吗
that the bullets that killed Tyler came from Emily's gun?
为什么杀死泰勒的枪会是艾米莉的
He threatened her.
泰勒威胁过她
And she had reason to kill him.
她也有杀死泰勒的动机
And to frame me for it?
可她有陷害我的动机吗
You two fought on the beach that night.
你们俩当天在海滩上也起过争执
She didn't kill Tyler. I shot him.
她没有杀泰勒 是我射中了他
Once.
只有一枪
You were hit in the head,
有人从背后打晕了你
and someone finished the job.
然后杀死了泰勒
How do you know she wasn't there?
你怎么就知道她当时不在场
You see?
你看
That little bit of doubt...
这么一点小小的质疑
is enough to get you acquitted.
就可以让你无罪释放
No.
不
You bring Emily into this, and I swear to God,
我发誓 你要是敢把艾米莉扯进来
I'll confess to the whole thing.
我就担下所有的罪行
The bitch had her own son beat up
那个疯女人为了把儿子弄回家
just to get him back home.
找人把他暴打一顿
You ask me, that kid's probably safer inside.
要我说 那孩子在里面还更安全
I believe that gets me another shot.
这足以再为我赢得一杯酒吧
You know, if we're gonna keep this going,
要是想继续玩
I think we need a change of scenery.
我想我们得换个地方了
You got a place in mind?
你有什么想去的地方吗
Yeah.
有
Yours.
就去你那里
Nature can be cruel.
大自然是残酷的
Predators are everywhere.
掠夺者无处不在
This is Emily. Leave a message.
我是艾米莉 请留言
Those who don't need to be protected from outside forces
那些不受外界伤害的人
often need to be protected from themselves.
却不得不提防源于自身的危险
Charlotte's phone. Leave a message.
我是夏洛特 请留言
Hello.
你好
Hey, Vick. It's me.
维姬 是我
How did you get this number?
你怎么会有我的号♥码
Well, I got it from your phone last night when you were asleep.
我趁你昨晚睡着时 从你手♥机♥上找到的
Vick, I, um... Yes?
维姬 我... 怎么了
I was wondering if I was ever gonna see you again.
我一直在想 我们是否还能见面
H-hello?
喂 喂
Am I disturbing you?
我打扰到你了吗
Is that a rhetorical question?
你这不是明知故问吗
You finally showed up this morning in last night's clothes.
你今早姗姗来迟 却穿着昨晚的衣服
I don't see how that's any business of yours.
这和你有什么关系
Victoria,
维多利亚
I am fully aware
我很清楚
that our living arrangement is just for show,
我们现在的生活完全是作秀
but if you're bent on having an affair--
但如果你有外遇的话
It's not an affair if we're divorced.
我们都离婚了 何来"外遇"一说
That's beside the point. You need to be careful.
这不是重点 你得小心点
Whatever or whomever you're doing,
无论你在干什么 和谁在一起
you'd better damn well be discreet about it.
你最好三思而后行
Or you'll what,
不然呢
reveal more of our secrets?
抖漏我们之间的更多秘密吗
I know that you led Treadwell to those tapes.
我知道是你让特德韦尔发现那些录像带的
And all for what, your petty jealousy?
为什么要这么做 就因为你那点嫉妒心
Now Daniel's defense is at risk.
现在丹尼尔的辩护岌岌可危了
You've clearly become as delusional
你现在不仅是自私自利了
as you are selfish.
而且还有了妄想症
The fact that either of our children
我们的两个孩子
find themselves in harm's way
现在都身处险境
rests squarely on your shoulders,
而这一切都拜你所赐
Not mine.
不是我的责任
In society, women are referred to as "The fairer sex"...
在人类社会中 女性被认定为弱势群体
But in the wild,
但在辽阔的自然界
the female species can be far more ferocious than their male counterparts.
雌性动物可以比雄性动物凶恶百倍
After you.
你先请
Actually...
其实
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表