剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Believe it or not, this could be good news.
信不信由你 这不一定是坏事
Blackmail...
勒索
It isn't just for breakfast anymore.
他可是要狮子大开口了
Speaking of which...
说起来
How's Amanda?
阿曼达那边怎么样
Hopefully not long for this part of the world.
但愿不会在这儿搅合多久了
I made sure Victoria found out she's in town.
我确保让维多利亚发现她在镇上了
Devious.
真狡猾
First things first.
当务之急
We need to find out where Tyler is.
是要找到泰勒人在哪里
Covered.
已经找到了
That red dot
这个红点
is the GPS from his cell.
来自他手♥机♥的全球定位系统
So where is he?
他在哪里
The Southfork Inn.
南方酒店
I'm guessing the Grayson's block of business suites.
应该是在格雷森包下的商务套房♥里
Will you let me know where to find it
等你的小鲸鱼联上线
when he's back on the air?
可以告诉我一声去哪找它吗
You still haven't said you're sorry.
你还没说对不起呢
I'm sorry.
对不起
First on the docket is the triplex on 5th Avenue.
第一个议项是第五大道上的三居室
Conrad can have it.
归康拉德了
Why? You just spent half a million redecorating it.
为什么 你刚花了五十万重新装♥修♥它
The chalet in Aspen.
位于阿斯彭的小木屋
I despise the cold.
我讨厌严寒
The house on Fisher Island.
费舍尔岛上的房♥子
Uh, rather than wasting more time here,
与其在这里浪费时间
let me make this simple.
不如让我简而言之
My client is willing to give up her rights to
我的客户愿意放弃
every piece of property except Grayson Manor.
除了格雷森庄园外的财产
Because your client knows that this property's worth more
因为你的客户知道所有这些财产加起来
than all the other properties combined.
都不如这座庄园值钱
And as for the art, all she's asking for is the Renoir,
至于艺术品 她只要求得到雷诺阿
The Pollock, and the Henry Moores.
波洛克以及亨利·摩尔的作品
And the Kandinsky.
还有康定斯基的作品
Well, what about the De Kooning
那你四十岁时我送你的
I bought you for your 40th,
德库宁的画呢
the one you said you couldn't live without?
你说要与那幅画永远相伴的
Well, like so many things, it hasn't aged well.
和很多事一样 没能禁住时间的考验
Against my advice, Ms. Grayson
格雷森夫人没有采纳我的意见
is being more than fair here.
她执意要公平进行
In addition to her share of the finances,
除了她所有的股权之外
all she's asking for is one house,
她所要求的只不过是一幢房♥子
a few pieces of art,
几件艺术品
and, of course, Charlotte.
当然还有夏洛特
Mr. Grayson is seeking sole custody.
格雷森先生想得到单亲监护权
That's out of the question.
那是不可能的
Charlotte came to live with me of her own volition.
夏洛特是自愿来跟我住的
I'm just trying to honor that choice.
我只不过是尊从她的选择
The only thing you've ever honored is your own ego.
你向来只尊从自己的意志而已
You've been on a campaign
这些年来你一直在挑拨离间
to alienate her from me for years.
使她和我疏远
Charlotte needed no provocation.
根本无需我挑拨
Victoria was recently caught on camera
维多利亚近来在一段视频上
confessing that she'd wished our daughter had never been born.
承认她希望我们的女儿从未出生过
You're reprehensible.
你才是该被谴责的那个
Why don't we table this for now?
这个我们暂且不议 如何
I concur.
我同意
I took the liberty of glancing through the prenup
我冒昧浏览了一下维多利亚在86年
that Victoria signed back in '86.
签署的婚前协议
We'll be using this as the basis
我们将以此作为
for any financial discussions going forward.
财务分歧的判断基准
Actually Barbara, we won't.
芭芭拉 这个不能成为基准
See, Victoria was pregnant when she signed the prenup,
维多利亚签署婚前协议时怀孕了
which by any court's definition would qualify as duress.
无论在任何法♥院♥ 她都属于胁迫结婚
Therefore, she's entitled to
因此她有权得到
a full 50% of all assets accrued during the marriage.
百分之五十的婚后累积总资产
Duress?
胁迫
Marrying me was the best thing
能嫁给我
that ever happened to that woman.
是这个女人最幸福的事了
We'll see you in mediation.
我们仲裁时再见
How the hell did you get in here?
你怎么进来的
Tricks of the trade, my friend.
我的朋友 我自有诀窍
Listen, I gave some more thought
听着 我又好好想了想
to the terms of our arrangement, Conny,
我们协议的条款 康尼
and I decided that I'm no longer interested
我决定不再参与
in working for your crappy little hedge fund.
你那土逼对冲基金的工作了
Well, good,
很好
because I never really took
因为你那微不足道的威胁
your petty little threats seriously.
我根本没当回事
What you claim to have is a copy
你声称握有的证据不过是
of the delusional ramblings of a suicidal socialite.
一位企图自杀的名媛所捏造的东西
And if that printout even exists,
那本来就是无稽之谈
there's no more validity to the accusations now
比起十♥八♥年♥前的南山铁案
than there was 18 years ago.
这根本不具说服力
What I have is a video
我掌握的证据可是一段
of your murdered henchman, Frank Stevens,
您手下的杀手弗兰克·史蒂芬
tossing said socialite off a building,
把那位名媛推下楼的视频
not to mention an incriminating conversation between you and your...
更别提您和您情妇的那段
whore
含有犯罪证据的对话
about your complicity in framing David Clarke.
那可是关于你们是如何陷害大卫·克拉克
And I'm assuming you have this video with you.
难道那段视频就在你身上
Oh, I wouldn't be that reckless.
我像是那么鲁莽的人吗
No. We have some negotiating to do first.
当然没有 我们先得协商协商
Now... why don't you make me your best offer?
好了 你出个最高价码吧
And I'll see what I can do about keeping that recording
我可以试试管住自己
out of the hands of federal prosecutors.
不把这段录像呈送给检察官
You really are son of a bitch, aren't you?
你真是个不折不扣的混♥蛋♥
Yes.
那当然
It does appear that you despicable people
你们这群卑鄙小人欺人太甚
are starting to rub off on me.
我就跟你们玩混的
It's not surprising that, after this initial meeting,
不出意外 经过首次交涉
Conrad has no intention of
康拉德无意拱手让出
simply handing over what we're asking for.
我们要求的东西
I think you should be prepared for this to proceed to trial.
我觉得你要做好跟他对薄公堂的准备
No. We'll handle this matter privately.
不行 这官司必须私下和解
Then you may want to consider what you're willing to give up
那您就得考虑做些取舍
to avoid that eventuality.
以避免和解谈判失败
I've already given up far too much.
我舍弃的已经够多的了
Well, I'm afraid you can't have it both ways.
那我必须提醒您 鱼和熊掌不可兼得
If talks break down in mediation,
如果仲裁调解失败
our best chance at defeating Conrad will be
对付康拉德最好的时机就是
to expose his infidelities in open court.
在公开审判时 将他不忠的事情曝光
This is a point you've made abundantly clear.
这个观点你已经阐述的很详细了
There are other considerations.
毕竟还要有所顾及
What,
关于什么
Charlotte and Daniel?
夏洛特和丹尼尔吗
That's exactly what opposing counsel is counting on--
你的软肋正中对方律师下怀
Your maternal instincts working against your self-interest.
母性本能会损害你的自身利益
You're playing right into their hands.
你这是自投罗网
There's more than one way to lose a child in a divorce.
在离婚中 一不小心就会失去孩子的心
You're not gonna lose anything.
你不会失去任何东西
I happen to be quite good at what I do, Victoria,
维多利亚 我是非常优秀的律师
But I can't do anything unless you start trusting me.
但你若不信任我 我也爱莫能助
You said you were willing to get your hands dirty.
你说过你不介意玩阴的
Well, that time is fast approaching.
现在就是耍手段的大好时机
My hands are already dirty.
手段我已经耍了
That prenup I signed before we were married?
关于我签的那份婚前协议
I lied.
我撒了谎
I wasn't really pregnant when I signed it.
我签字的时候并没有怀孕
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表