剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
I was just leaving.
我走了
Um, you hungry or, uh...
你饿吗
Hey, hey, look. There's no pressure here with me.
跟我在一起别有压力
All right?
好吗
No, no, no. It's--it's not you.
不不 跟你没关系
Can--can we just sit and talk?
我们能坐下谈谈吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah, of course. Come here.
当然可以 过来坐
What, uh, what's going on?
发生什么事了
It's my stupid parents.
都是我那可恨的父母
I thought you would sleep well
我想得知阿曼达已经飞往巴黎了
knowing that Amanda was on a flight to Paris.
你应该能睡个好觉了吧
Happy?
高兴了吗
I'm happy I'm still alive.
我庆幸自己还活着
You should be, too.
你也该感到庆幸
Amanda would never hurt me.
阿曼达永远都不会伤害我
Right.
好吧
Cause that's such a stretch for a violent psychopath.
对于暴♥力♥狂而言 这是痴人说梦
Did you fix the phone?
那部电♥话♥你弄好了吗
I put it behind the planter on your porch
放在你家走廊的花盆后面了
and...
附带
threw in Frank's wallet for good measure.
弗兰克的钱夹
I'll call you later.
我待会再打给你
I dropped by to see you
我路过来看你
and found these two nice detectives waiting on your porch.
碰到这两位警官在走廊等你
Detective Gunther, Hamptons P.D.
我是汉普顿警局的冈瑟探员
This is detective West.
这是韦斯特探员
She works out of Bethlehem.
她是伯利恒分局的
We'd like to ask you a few questions.
我们想问你几个问题
Oh. What about?
什么问题
The murder of Frank Stevens.
有关弗兰克·史蒂芬的谋杀案
So what happened to him?
他发生什么事了
Blunt head trauma.
头部被钝器所伤
His body was discovered in Bethlehem by a morning jogger.
一位晨运者在伯利恒发现了他的尸体
Bethlehem is hundreds of miles from here.
伯利恒离这可有上百公里
It's 220, to be exact.
确切的说是220公里
Yet we found his car abandoned just a half mile down the road.
我们在离这儿半英里外找到了他被弃的车
Now before Mr. Stevens was murdered,
在史蒂芬先生被杀前
he made several calls to Victoria Grayson.
他给维多利亚·格雷森打了数通电♥话♥
Well, that's my mother.
那是我母亲
You should be talking to her.
你们应该去找她谈
Well, we already did.
我们已经跟她谈过了
She told us that, uh, she had Mr. Stevens
她告诉我们 她请史蒂芬先生
investigating Ms. Thorne's past.
调查索恩小姐的过去
And on the night he died,
在他被杀的当晚
the last thing he said to her was, uh...
他最后对她说的是
"Emily Thorne is not who she claims to be."
"艾米莉·索恩不是她自称的那样"
My mother was having you investigated?
我妈居然找人调查你
I don't believe this.
我真不敢相信
No, don't blame Victoria.
不 别怪维多利亚
She had every right to be suspicious.
她有怀疑我的权利
After my parents died,
我父母过世后
I went through some pretty dark times.
我经历过一段很黑暗的时期
I ended up at Allenwood.
我在艾伦伍德呆过
What's Allenwood?
艾伦伍德是个什么地方
It's a maximum security juvenile correctional facility.
一所最高安全级别的少管所
Why maximum security?
为什么要去最高安全级别的
My last foster father abused us.
我之前的养父经常虐待我们
I put a stop to it.
我以暴制暴
That's why I've dedicated my life to charity,
所以我现在全心全意致力于慈善事业
Trying to right the wrongs and all of that.
试着弥补我过去的所作所为
How many times did you cross paths with Mr. Stevens?
你跟史蒂芬先生接触过几次
Once.
就一次
It was right around the time that your father fired him.
当时你♥爸♥刚刚开除了他
He was waiting for me here,
他在这里等我
threatening to expose me to your family.
威胁说要把我的丑事告诉你家人
I guess he never got around to it.
看来他没得到机会
One last thing.
最后一个问题
Where were you last night between 12:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m.?
昨晚12点到凌晨6点你在哪里
She was in bed with me, all night.
我们俩在床上睡觉 整晚都是
Actually, I slipped out before the sun came up
事实上 天亮前
to go to the fish market.
我去了趟海鲜市场
The fish market?
海鲜市场
Check the fridge.
你去看看冰箱就知道
Wild nova scotia salmon.
野生新斯科舍三文鱼
The receipt's time-stamped 5:36 a.m.
收据上的时间是早上5点36分
Thank you for your time, Ms. Thorne.
谢谢你抽出时间 索恩小姐
Of course.
应该的
I'm so sorry.
我感到很抱歉
Come here.
没事的 过来
What did she ever do to you?
她到底怎么你了
You must be talking about Emily.
你肯定是在说艾米莉
You sent the police to her house.
你把警♥察♥招到她家
It was a misunderstanding.
你误会我了
I merely answered the questions,
我只是回答警♥察♥的提问
and they followed up.
他们是跟进线索
Nobody believes that Emily murdered Frank.
没人会相信艾米莉杀了弗兰克
It's ridiculous.
那太荒谬了
Yeah, it is ridiculous.
对 是很荒谬
They said his car was found a half mile from here.
他们说在离这儿半英里远处找到了他的车
Now how do I know you didn't murder him?
我怎么知道不是你杀了弗兰克
Oh, it feels pretty terrible to be accused of something
被人冤枉的感觉
you did not do.
不好受吧
Okay? You don't make these kinds of mistakes, mom.
妈妈 你不是会犯这种错误的人
Why did you have Frank investigate Emily anyway?
你为什么让弗兰克去调查艾米莉
Because she came out of nowhere
因为她就这么凭空冒出来
and she set her sights on you.
还打你主意
She's been hiding a criminal record, Daniel.
丹尼尔 她隐瞒了她的犯罪史
You should be thanking me.
你应该谢谢我
The only thing she was hiding
她唯一隐瞒的是
is that her foster father abused her growing up.
她养父在她成长过程中虐待她
She spent two years in juvie for defending herself.
她因保护自己而在少管所里呆了两年
Is that what you hoped to find?
这就是你想查到的吗
I didn't hope to find anything.
我一点也不希望能查到什么
What happened to you
你到底发生过什么事
to make you feel so threatened all the time?
让你总是备感威胁
Or maybe you don't know why you hate so much.
或许你自己也不知道为什么仇视她
Maybe it's just who you are.
或许这就是你的本性
Stay away from Emily.
离艾米莉远点
I love her.
我爱她
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
I was the last person in this house to defend you, mom.
我是这家中最后一个维护你的人 妈妈
And now you've lost me, too.
现在你连我也失去了
And I thought I wore a lot of pastel.
我还以为我打扮得够花里胡哨了呢
As long as their money's green, it's fine by me.
只要他们肯砸钱 我无所谓
I, uh...
我
I heard you stopped by my place.
我听说你去了我家
Yeah, Declan wanted to use your boat.
是 德克兰想借用你的船
Well, it's never gonna be my boat, Jack.
那从来就不是我的船 杰克
Not really
不算是我的
The "Amanda" belongs to you.
"阿曼达"是属于你的
In fact, um...
事实上
Here's the pink slip.
这是你的卖♥♥身契
And, uh... don't worry.
别担心了
You don't have to pretend to be my friend anymore.
你不用再陪我玩过家家了
I'll, um, I'll see you around.
我们 再见吧
Nolan, wait.
诺兰 等等
I'm sorry that I tossed you outta here.
很抱歉我把你轰了出去
All the Emily stuff aside,
在艾米莉这件事上
you've been...
你一直都
nothing but nice to me,
在帮助我
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表