剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
I took another pass at your candidacy speech.
我把您的竞选演讲又过了一遍
Thanks, Steve.
谢谢你 史蒂夫
Mrs. Grayson, I'm so sorry I'm late.
格雷森夫人 真不好意思我迟到了
I know you were counting on some of my ideas.
我知道你还想听听我的意见呢
Well, we've already just wrapped, Ms. Thorne.
我们刚结束 索恩小姐
We managed to get it under control without you.
不用你的帮忙 我们自己商量好了
Emily Thorne.
艾米莉·索恩
It's nice to see you again, Senator Kingsly.
很高兴再次见到你 金斯莱议员
What a small world.
真巧啊
Conrad, Victoria,
康拉德 维多利亚
why didn't you tell me you knew Emily?
为什么没告诉我 你们认识艾米莉
Well, we've only just met.
我们也才刚认识而已
How do you two know each other?
你们俩怎么认识的
Ms. Thorne was a senior volunteer in my first campaign.
索恩小姐是我第一次竞选时的资深志愿者
And what was the name of the organization
你知道大卫·克拉克为之洗钱的
you believe David Clarke was laundering money for?
组织叫什么名字
The same Americon Initiative that claimed responsibility
是否正是声称造成
for blowing up flight 197
去年夏天197飞机爆♥炸♥事件的
last summer?
反美倡议联盟
Did you come here to help me finish what I started?
你是不是来帮我完成我未竟的事业
Well, I'm a big believer in finishing what you start.
我崇尚有始者必有终
Then you have to stay for dinner.
那你必须留下来吃晚饭了
Well, it's summer in the Hamptons.
这可是汉普顿的夏天
I can't believe the young lady doesn't already have plans.
我不相信佳人无约
Actually, she does.
其实她有约了
With me.
与我有约
Well, there you have it.
那就这样吧
Excuse me.
失陪
Moments ago,
就在刚才
a jury found terrorist conspirator
陪审团认定叛国恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
David Clarke guilty on all counts.
大卫·克拉克所有罪名成立
The case, spearheaded by
联邦检察官汤姆·金斯莱
Federal Prosecutor Tom Kinsgly,
在本案中起到了主导作用
was a big win for both the United States
本案的胜诉对于美国以及这位年轻律师来说
and the young attorney.
都是巨大的成功
Rumors are circulating
坊间传言
that a political career is in the not-too-distant future
金斯莱的政♥治♥生涯
for Kingsly.
即将走向辉煌
Well, well, well.
啧啧啧
If it isn't the Thorne in everyone's side.
这不是神通广大的索恩小姐吗
To what do I owe the pleasure?
怎么有空打电♥话♥给我了
Is it possible to hack a computer tablet
有没有可能黑掉别人的平板电脑
to run a powerpoint presentation?
打开里面的幻灯片文稿
Possible for you or possible for me?
对你而言 还是对我而言
Can you do it or not?
你到底能不能办到
With both hands tied behind my back
小菜一碟
if you tell me why.
但是你要告诉我为什么
You don't need to know why.
你不需要知道为什么
Fine.
好吧
Get me the tablet's I.P. Address
告诉我那台电脑的IP地址
and I'll make it so you can run whatever program you want.
我可以让你想开什么程序就开什么程序
I already sent it. Check your in-box.
我已经发过去了 看一下你的收件箱
You're welcome, Mary sunshine.
不客气 美女
Today I am just grateful
今天我感到很欣慰
that justice prevailed
正义战胜了邪恶
and that this terrible man has been held accountable
这个可怕的罪犯
for his crimes against the American people.
要为他对美国人♥民♥所犯的罪行接受惩罚
As for the future, I have always planned
至于将来 我时刻准备着
to serve my country,
为了国家鞠躬尽瘁
however and wherever it needs me most.
无论何时何地 死而后已
Do you like the necklace?
你喜欢那条项链吗
What woman wouldn't?
哪个女人会不喜欢
I'm just curious as to why
我只是好奇
you're angrier today than you were yesterday.
你今天火气倒比昨天还大
Because yesterday, I didn't have a house
因为昨天我家里
full of unwanted guests.
还没有一屋子的不速之客
Wear the teal.
戴青色的那条
Fine. You don't like Tom's politics.
好吧 你不喜欢汤姆的政♥治♥策略
Oh, I couldn't care less about his politics.
我才不管什么政♥治♥策略
It's him I don't like.
我只是不喜欢他这个人
Well, he's done more for us than we'll ever
我们欠他的人情
be able to do for him.
是永远也还不清的
How could I ever forget?
我怎么会忘记呢
Come on.
别这样
This will all be over before you know it,
这事很快就过去了
and then...
然后...
We can go to Paris for a few days, you know?
我们可以去巴黎玩几天
Whatever you like.
你想怎样都行
I want to make this right.
我想与你和睦相处
Then you never should've slept with my best friend.
那你当时就不该和我死党上♥床♥
Just a second.
这就来
Hi.
你好
Hey. Oh, you look lovely.
你真漂亮
Thank you. You're punctual.
谢谢 你真准时啊
Is that a bad thing?
难道不好吗
No, not at all. I'll just grab my stuff.
当然不会 我去拿东西
All set.
可以走了
Well, aren't you full of surprises?
你总是让我意想不到
What can I say? I live alone.
我一个人住 不备枪怎么行
We should go shooting sometime.
咱们应该找机会去练练射击
We definitely should.
这主意不错
Shall we?
走吧
We shall.
走
My dad always said
我老爸常说
that an empty bar is a sad bar.
门庭冷落是酒吧的悲剧
He'd be happy to see you all here today.
今天来了这么多人 他会很高兴的
He might not have wanted a funeral,
虽说他不想举♥行♥葬礼
but he didn't say anything about a wake,
但没说咱们不能一醉方休
so, everybody, drink up.
所以大家干杯
To Carl Porter.
敬卡尔·波特
To Carl Porter.
敬卡尔·波特
And, uh, in honor of Jack and Declan's father,
为向杰克和德克兰的父亲致敬
next round's on me.
下一轮我请
You didn't have to do that. You didn't even know my dad.
你不必这么客气 你都不认识我爸
No, but...
虽说不认识 但...
Obviously, he's a--he's a good guy--
他肯定是个好人
All these people drinking here to honor him.
这么多人都来举杯追悼他
When my dad bites it, people will be drinking to celebrate.
要是我爸挂了 大家肯定会喝酒庆祝
What can I get for you, man?
你想喝什么 伙计
Uh, you know to make a Malibu Bay Breeze?
你会调马里布椰香酒吗
I do.
会
I would strongly advise against it.
但我不推荐你喝那款酒
It's more of a Whiskey and beer crowd.
这里的人都是喝威士忌和啤酒的
Well...
那就...
when in Rome...
入乡随俗吧
Ah, hey, sporty.
伙计
Whose fist did you walk into?
你被什么人揍了
Oh, some rich jerkwad.
一个富家小杂种
There's a lot of 'em around this time of year.
每年这个时候他们就格外嚣张
You, uh, planning on getting even?
想报复他吗
Considering I'm half the guy's size
我的块头没他大
with half the friends, no.
弟兄也没他多 还是算了吧
Violence is only one way to take someone down.
动武只是击垮別人的手段之一
That's what I've been saying.
我也一直这么说
The family values crowd would eat that up.
注重家庭价值的民众肯定会很买♥♥账的
Well, then here's to family values.
那可得敬家庭价值一杯
And the passage of the Kingsly Finance Bill.
还要祝愿金斯利财政法案早日通过
When I'm reelected,
等到连任成功
it's my first order of business.
那是我的首要议程
All this talk of politics.
瞧你们满嘴的政策
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表