剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
is Charlotte's biological father,
夏洛特的亲生父亲
and everything she's been through
还有她背负着这个秘密
having to carry a terrible secret like that.
而咽下的所有苦衷
Wait a minute. Everything she's been through?
什么 咽下的苦衷
Come on, Daniel.
拜托了 丹尼尔
If you're this easily manipulated by your mother,
你这么容易就被你母亲摆布
I shudder to think what Emily is gonna do to you
真不敢想象 艾米莉成为你妻子后
as your wife.
会怎么控制你
So the rumors are true?
看来传言是真的呀
Grandpa. How you doing?
爷爷 最近怎样
I heard you went out and got yourself engaged.
我听说你搬出去了 还订婚了
Ah. Can't wait to meet the lovely lady.
真迫不及待去见见我那孙媳妇
As one marriage begins,
一段婚姻开始了
I understand, another one's coming to an end.
而另一段婚姻的终结了
Dad.
爸
Vicky called me.
维姬都告诉我了
Of course she did.
就知道会这样
The idea was to keep our separation discreet.
我们本来打算慎重考虑离婚的
But what the heck?
可那又怎样
Give us a moment, will you, Dan?
丹 让我和你♥爸♥谈会 好吗
Oh, sure.
好的
You're in hot water, boy.
你麻烦大了 儿子
I shouldn't have to tell you what a negative impact
还用我再跟你强调一遍
a hostile divorce can have on our company's bottom line,
离婚官司对公♥司♥帐目的负面影响吗
especially if our assets
特别是当你和你的前妻
are forced into a public tug-of-war
公开地争夺财产时
between you and your old lady.
公♥司♥的财政状况就会暴露
Well, I've got that situation well in hand.
好啦 一切都在掌控之中
From what she told me, your life's in a free fall.
可她告诉我 你的生活目前一团糟
You're on the verge
你想给格雷森家族
of taking a wrecking ball to the Grayson name,
抹上毁灭性的一笔吗
my name.
我的家族
That is from Victoria, I assume?
我猜 这话是维多利亚说的吧
Your source has her own agenda, pops.
爸 她的话已经影响了你的判断
Precisely why I'm here.
这就是我来这里的原因
I didn't build my empire from the ground up
我辛辛苦苦建立起来的帝国
so I could watch your domestic failure
可不能眼睁睁地看着你
single handedly tear it down.
就这么亲手毁灭它
It's Amanda. You know what to do.
我是阿曼达 你懂的 留言吧
Amanda... It's Jack.
阿曼达 我是杰克
Again.
又是我
I just found something that belongs to you.
我找到了一些属于你的东西
Actually, it looks like it belongs to the guy
你纵火烧了人家的房♥子
whose house you apparently torched.
这带子是受害者的吧
I don't know if you're checking these messages anymore
不知道你是否还会查收语♥音♥信箱
or if you're just deleting them, but, uh...
或者直接就删掉留言了 但是...
If you want your tape back,
如果你想拿回你的带子
you're gonna have to meet with me face-to-face.
你必须当面和我谈谈
I'm sick of being played.
我受够这种被耍的日子了
I deserve answers.
你该我个答案
第一季 第十四集
《复仇》
How the hell did this happen?
怎么会发生这种事情
How did Jack get his hands on that tape?
杰克怎么拿到那卷录像带的
Victoria's henchman must have missed it.
肯定是维多利亚的手下遗漏了
And if you're gonna say I told you so, don't.
省省你的马后炮那一套
All right. Well, what's on it, anyway?
好吧 那带子里到底有什么
Depends on what tape it is.
那得看是哪卷带子了
It could be nothing or it could be a pandora's box.
可能没啥 但也可能是潘多拉魔盒
I don't know.
我也不清楚
I'll get it.
我去帮你拿回来
Well, you've done enough damage.
你造成的破坏已经够严重了
I don't want to see Jack get hurt again.
我不想看到杰克再受伤了
What you think I do?
你以为我想吗
I think you're so busy looking down the road,
我认为你一心复仇
that you lost sight of us mere mortals long ago.
早忘记了我们的凡人情感
The photographer's ready.
摄影师已经就位了
Is that the L'Wren Scott? It's perfect.
这不是劳伦·斯科特礼服嘛 美极了
Oh, and I spoke to Carolina Herrera,
对了 我和卡罗琳娜·海莱娜谈过了
And she said, she would be thrilled
她说 她非常荣幸
to make your dress for the engagement party.
能为你打造订婚派对的礼服
I was thinking drop waist, off the shoulder.
我觉得低腰的无袖晚礼服不错
Ashley, personal question.
阿什莉 问一个私人问题
Are you close with your family?
你和家人亲近吗
Not particularly.
不是特别亲近
My father wasn't around much.
我爸总是不在家
Mm. Well, I didn't know my father at all.
我一点都不了解我父亲
It's one of my deepest regrets.
这是我今生最大的遗憾之一
I think growing up without someone to protect you from the world
我认为没有父母的庇护 独♥立♥成长
forces you to learn how to survive in it.
会逼着你学会在这个世界上生存
Well, that's something we both have in common.
看来我们在这方面有共鸣
Let's get another light reading.
我们换一种光线试试
We're coming off a little...
加一点
Charlotte,look at you.
夏洛特 看看你
You know, the last photographs I have of the two of us
回想一下 上次我们俩一起拍照
are from Martha's vineyard... Beautiful.
还是在玛莎的葡萄园 漂亮
Ages ago. Nice.
仿佛几个世纪前了 很好
We used to spend so much time together
丹尼尔在哈佛读书时
when Daniel was away at Harvard.
我们俩经常在一起
What happened?
现在到底怎么了
The prodigal son returned.
浪子回家了
What's say you and I go out after this,
我们俩拍完照 出去逛逛怎样
just the two of us?
就我们母女二人
I already told you, I have plans with Declan.
我告诉过你了 我和德克兰有约了
Well, then how about the three of us?
那我们三个人一起如何
I'd like to get to know Declan better, and...
我想更深入地了解一下德克兰 还有
smooth over any awkwardness between us.
缓和一下我们母女间的尴尬
Oh, you mean after you tried to bribe him to leave me alone?
在你试图收买♥♥他离开我之后吗
That's kinda hard to smooth out, mom.
这事很难缓和的 妈妈
I am trying, Charlotte.
我在努力了 夏洛特
I am.
真的
Okay, who's next?
下一个轮到谁了
Me. I am.
我 轮到我了
let's, uh, cue up a little music.
来点音乐
See if we can get everybody in the mood to get their smile on.
看能否调动大家情绪 多点笑容
Hey, Ems.
艾米
You know it's not fair to keep her in the dark.
把她蒙在鼓里对她不公平
You need to tell her.
你得告诉她
Your sister's in a delicate place right now,
离婚加上她父亲的事
with the divorce and her father.
令你妹妹的处境很微妙
This has to be handled properly.
这件事一定要处理得当
Great. Beautiful.
很好 漂亮
But you are gonna handle it, aren't you?
但你会处理好的 是吗
Because if it were me, I'd want to know.
因为如果换做是我 我会想知道真♥相♥
What hurts more is finding out you've been lied to.
发现自己被骗往往会更伤心
Okay, okay, the groom.
好了 轮到新郎了
Come over here.
过来
How you holding up?
还好吗
Better now that you're here.
有你在就好多了
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
Grandpa Grayson ambushed my dad at the Southfork.
我爷爷在南方酒店拖住了我爸爸
Apparently, my mother called him.
显然我妈妈给他打了电♥话♥
What do you think's going on? I don't know.
你觉得出了什么事 毫无头绪
But he's always had a soft spot for my mom more than my dad.
不过比起我爸 他更钟爱我妈
Daniel, just put your arm around her and act natural.
丹尼尔 手臂环住她 表现得自然点
Nothing about this is natural.
这一点也不自然
Then try the other arm.
那就换只手
Think about the first time you laid your eyes on each other.
想想你们第一次注意到对方的时候
"The Marriage of Heaven and Hell" By William Blake.
威廉·布雷克所作的《天堂与地狱的婚姻》
William Blake, the poet.
威廉·布雷克 一个诗人
I know who that is. I took brit lit last semester.
我知道他 我上学期修了英国文学
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表