剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
and see if we can have access to his tech team.
问问我们能否借用他的技术团队
And you should get to bed, young lady.
至于这位小姐 你得睡觉去了
Get some rest.
好好休息
The next few days are gonna be challenging.
接下来几天对我们每个人都是挑战
I'm only here to pick up clothes.
我只是来拿换洗衣物的
I'm going back to Declan's.
我要回德克兰那里
Sweetheart, we need you to stay here.
亲爱的 我们需要你留在这里
Your brother's in real trouble,
你哥哥陷入了大♥麻♥烦
and we need to stay together as a family.
我们一家人得团结在一起
Your mother's right.
你妈妈说得对
We need to present a united front.
我们得统一战线
Fine.
好吧
I'll move back in when you do.
只要你搬回来了 我马上就回来
That's what I thought.
看吧
You must be exhausted.
你一定累坏了
Hey, Sammy.
山姆
You should take him for a walk.
你该带它去遛一圈
I will.
我会的
Just gonna change first.
先换件衣服
Where you been?
你去哪了
Oh, jeez. Dec.
天呐 德克
You scared the hell outta me.
你吓死我了
What are you doing in here?
你在这里干什么
I've been wondering what happened to you.
我在想你发生什么事了
I thought you sailed off to Haiti.
我以为你起航去海地了
My engine crapped out.
我的引擎坏了
I figured that when I saw the "Amanda" in her slip
一小时前我看到阿曼达号♥还在泊位
an hour ago.
就猜到了
So where you been all this time?
那你这段时间都上哪去了
It's 5:00 in the morning, man.
凌晨五点了 伙计
Why aren't you sleeping?
你怎么还不睡
Well, it's been a crazy night.
今晚太离奇了
Tyler was murdered.
泰勒被杀了
Tyler?
泰勒
Me and Charlotte found him.
我和夏洛特发现他的
And Daniel pops up from a dune, covered in blood.
丹尼尔突然从沙丘后面冒出来 浑身是血
That's-- that's insane.
太难以置信了
Are are you okay? Fine.
你没事吧 没事
Charlotte's a wreck, though.
不过夏洛特身心俱疲
She told the cops that she saw some guy in a hoodie
她告诉警♥察♥她在沙滩上看到一个穿着
on the beach by Tyler's body.
连帽衫的人在泰勒尸体旁边
What about you?
那你呢
I was too far away.
我离得太远了
I didn't get a good look at his face.
没看清他的脸
I'm gonna crash.
我去睡了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Looking for answers.
寻找答案
What is this?
这是什么
I don't know. It must belong to the previous owner.
不知道 肯定是之前屋主的东西
How did you--
你怎么
Tyler told me you've been playing me,
泰勒说 你一直在愚弄我
that you had secrets hidden underneath the floorboards.
还说你在地板下面藏有秘密
Daniel,
丹尼尔
Tyler was crazy.
泰勒疯了
He was a liar.
他是个骗子
He held us at gunpoint.
他用枪指着我们
You're right. I'm sorry.
你说得对 我很抱歉
No.
不
You don't need to apologize.
你不必道歉
You're injured, you're traumatized.
你受了伤 身心交瘁
I love you, Daniel.
我爱你 丹尼尔
I'm gonna be by your side no matter what.
无论发生什么事 我都会陪着你
Come on. You need to get some sleep.
来吧 你需要好好睡一觉
As of now,
眼下
Daniel hasn't been charged with anything.
丹尼尔还未受到任何指控
All we know is,
我们只知道
Tyler Barrol appears to have been shot to death
泰勒·巴罗似乎是中枪身亡的
and Daniel was found unconscious at the scene
而丹尼尔神志不清 浑身是血
with some blood on him.
出现在案发现场
Everyone's waiting on the coroner's report
各方都在等待法医的验尸报告
as well as the results from your fingerprint
你的指纹比对结果
and gunshot residue test.
以及枪击残留物测试结果
Until those come back,
在这些结果出来前
we won't know what we're up against.
我们还不知道会面临什么罪名的指控
Mr. Brooks,
布鲁克斯先生
I want to tell you how grateful we are
我想告诉你 我们非常感激你
that you've agreed to represent Daniel
同意做丹尼尔的辩护律师
and that you can count on my husband and I
我和我丈夫会全力以赴
to work as a team.
与你并肩作战的
Where is your husband?
你丈夫呢
Mr. Brooks was kind enough not to question your absence,
布鲁克斯先生很大度 没追究你的缺席
but I am not feeling so indulgent.
但我可没这么宽宏大量
I haven't slept. I'm tired.
我都没睡过觉 我很累
And I didn't want our history clouding the room.
我也不想让往事笼罩着房♥间
Conrad, are you all right?
康拉德 你还好吗
What is it?
怎么了
I've made a terrible, terrible mistake.
我犯了一个很严重很严重的错
Uh, you know the plane that went down, Flight 197?
那架失事客机 197次航♥班♥
I'm responsible.
我要为此负责的
What on earth are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
That group that claimed responsibility for the bombing,
那个声称为爆♥炸♥事件负责的组织
I was laundering money for them.
我在给他们洗黑钱
Conrad.
康拉德
The investigation's gonna tie back to the company.
事件调查最终会追查到公♥司♥
I'm gonna go to prison for the rest of my life,
我将在监狱度过余生
if I'm lucky.
这还是最乐观的情况
They're gonna freeze all of our assets,
他们会冻结我们所有资产
and you're gonna have to raise Daniel alone
而你要在众人鄙夷的目光下
under a cloud of disgrace.
独自抚养丹尼尔
Life as we know it, Victoria,
维多利亚 我们的好日子
is over.
走到头了
No matter how much we try to escape our past,
无论我们多想摆脱过去
we seem destined to repeat it.
似乎注定历史会重演
Like it or not, we are in this together,
不管你是否愿意 我们要再一次
again.
共同面对一切
Good to see you, old timer.
很高兴见到你 老朋友
Good boy.
好孩子
Jack.
杰克
Shouldn't you be on a boat
你现在不是该在
halfway to Haiti right now?
去海地的船上吗
Yeah, well, my engine had other ideas.
我的引擎罢♥工♥了
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine.
我没事
It's Daniel I'm worried about.
我担心的是丹尼尔
The police were questioning him pretty hard.
警♥察♥对他严加审问
Do they have any other suspects?
他们还有其他嫌疑人吗
I don't know. They're not really keeping us in the loop.
不知道 警方什么都不透露
How's Declan?
德克兰怎么样
Finding Tyler's body must have been pretty awful.
发现泰勒的尸体 听上去都很可怕
Yeah, he's, uh, he's playing it cool, but...
他装得挺冷静的 但是
I'm not buying it.
我不相信
You haven't heard from Amanda, by any chance, have you?
阿曼达应该没有联♥系♥过你吧
No.
没有
Still no luck getting ahold of her?
还没她的消息吗
No, her phone's disconnected.
没有 她的手♥机♥打不通
Anyway, thank you
不管怎样 多谢你
for looking after Sammy.
照顾山姆
Anytime.
乐意效劳
I need to see what happened on Jack's boat.
我要看一下杰克船上发生什么事了
He never left town.
他没有离开镇子
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表