剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Thank you.
谢谢
I hope this year gives you everything you could ever wish for.
祝愿你今年能事事如意
Thank you, mom.
谢谢你 妈妈
Emily, hello. Hi.
艾米莉 你好啊 你好
Ashley said you did this
阿什莉说 你办这次宴会
without any waitstaff.
连一个服务生都没请
I can tell you, it's a refreshing change
相比在我们家办的老套乏味的宴会
from the tired old parties at our house.
这真令人耳目一新
Mr. and Mrs. Grayson,
格雷森先生 夫人
I'd like to introduce you to Amanda Clarke.
很荣幸为你们介绍一下阿曼达·克拉克
Hello.
你们好
Well, it's nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
It's a pleasure.
我也很荣幸
I spoke to Conrad earlier today.
我今天和康拉德谈过了
He seemed extra tense.
看起来他非常紧张
I think he knows what's coming.
我想他已经预感到了
I've sent Daniel to his grandmother's for the weekend
我把丹尼尔送到他外婆家过周末了
so I can finally put an end to it.
这样我才好跟他做个了结
This is really happening then?
这是真的吧
Yes.
是真的
Come over after.
处理好后来找我
You can finally meet Amanda.
终于能让你见见阿曼达了
More importantly, she can finally meet you.
更重要的是 她终于可以见见你了
I'll call you when I'm on my way. 9 o'clock?
我快到时给你打电♥话♥ 九点可以吗
Okay.
好的
David.
大卫
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
What brings you to town?
你怎么回到镇上来了
I just came for a visit.
我只是来转转
But I'm thinking of making it more permanent.
但我打算多呆一段时间
I'm gonna go to the beach and see if Jack's ready for us.
我去海滩看看杰克准备好了没
I'll go.
我去吧
And you stay with your boyfriend.
你陪着你男朋友就好了
Who is it? Hello.
谁 有人吗
Mr. Ross?
罗斯先生 你在吗
Yes! Yes!
我在这 我在这
Hey, is anybody there?
有人在吗
There's my girl.
乖女儿来了
Hi, daddy.
爸爸
Mr. Grayson.
格雷森先生
Oh, please call me Conrad. Conrad.
就叫我康拉德吧 康拉德
Darling, you look lovely.
宝贝 你真漂亮
Hello, Declan.
德克兰 你好
Mrs. Grayson.
格雷森夫人
If everyone would head down to the beach,
请大家移步海滩
the food is ready.
餐点已经准备好了
Got you something.
这是送你的礼物
Hello?
有人吗
Hey, I'm here!
我在这里
Mr. Ross.
罗斯先生
Alex--
亚历克斯
Mr. Ross, are-- are you all right?
罗斯先生 你还好吗
Alexander,
亚历山大
there's a key!
门外有钥匙
In the planter by the dolphin.
在海豚旁边的盆栽里
Hurry!
快
Jack's a real keeper.
杰克是个好伴侣
You should try to hold on to that one.
你得抓紧他
That's the plan.
早有此意
So did you know amanda was in town?
你早就知道阿曼达在镇上了吗
It came to my attention.
确实有所耳闻
And you didn't think to mention it?
你都不打算跟我说一声吗
If she's indeed David's daughter,
如果她真的是大卫的女儿
I wanted to look her straight in the eye
我得眼见为实后
before I consulted with you.
再与你商量
And so far, I'm not impressed.
目前为止 并未让我印象深刻
All I can see is a pretty girl
我只看到一个穿着廉价女鞋
with cheap shoes and limited social graces.
社交礼仪贫乏的漂亮女孩
Sounds like someone I once knew.
听起来挺像我曾经认识的某人
Em...
艾米
Tyler's on his way to your house.
泰勒在去你家的路上
Don't worry, Nolan.
诺兰 别担心
I'll make sure she gets the message.
我会帮你转告她的
Okay, dinner's served, guys.
各位 可以入座了
Please help yourselves.
请自便
Uh, Charlotte told me about
夏洛特跟我说了
her mother's little bribery attempt.
她妈妈想用钱打发你
And please accept my sincerest apologies.
请接受我最诚挚的道歉
It's all right.
别放心上 没关系
No. No, it's not. You are very important to Charlotte.
不不 不能这样 你对夏洛特很重要
And that makes you important to me.
所以对我而言 你举足轻重
If there's anything you need, don't hesitate to ask.
如果你需要任何帮助 别跟我客气
I would like to make a toast to Daniel,
我想借此机会
on your birthday.
敬丹尼尔一杯
And to the entire Grayson family.
也敬整个格雷森家族
I grow fonder of all of you every day.
我的心与你们日益拉近
And here's to my good luck
艾米莉走进我们的生活
that Emily happened into our lives at all.
是我的福气
Salud. Cheers.
祝你健康 干杯
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
Daniel...
丹尼尔
I can't believe how much time has passed
还记得我从医院将你第一次带回家
since I first brought you home from the hospital.
没想到时间一晃而过
And in a way,
可以这么说
I've been working on this gift ever since.
从那时起 我就一直在准备这份礼物
Sometimes the best way to show someone you love them
有时表达爱意的最好方式
is to not buy them anything at all.
并非是用金钱购置礼物
I hope you like it.
希望你会喜欢
"Memories of Daniel Grayson."
"丹尼尔·格雷森纪念薄"
"Daniel used to spend hours
"丹尼尔过去常常
sailing boats on Georgica Pond."
在乔治卡水塘玩帆船"
That was my favorite place in the whole world.
那可是我全世界最喜欢的地方
It's a memory book.
这是一本纪念册
It's a collection of stories and photos of every summer
里面记载了自你孩童时期以来
we've ever come here since you were a boy.
我们来这里度假的所有往事和照片
I love it.
我很喜欢
Thanks, mom. It's beautiful.
谢谢你妈妈 太漂亮了
That is so inventive.
真的别出心裁
I'm gonna get the cake.
我去拿生日蛋糕
Where the hell is it?
到底在哪
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
You do not want to mess with me right now.
你现在最好别惹我
Where is that whale figurine that you stole from me?
你从我那偷去的小鲸鱼在哪里
Whale figurine?
小鲸鱼
I saw the video feed from your B.F.F. Nolan's house.
我看到了你好朋友诺兰家的视频录像
I know it's here.
我知道就在这里
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
But you should get out. You're not welcome here.
请你滚出去 你在这儿不受欢迎
Give it to me now, you bitch!
你个臭婊♥子♥快把东西给我
Get the hell out of my face.
赶紧从我面前消失
You know the Graysons can't stand you?
你知道格雷森家已经不能忍♥受你了吗
Leeching off of them all summer--
整个夏天像寄生虫一样赖着人家
who can blame them?
谁又能责怪他们呢
Daniel told me you've always given him the creeps,
丹尼尔说过 你一直让他感到不舒服
and even Ashley thinks that you're a lying hypocrite.
阿什莉都认为你是个谎话连篇的伪君子
And as for me,
至于我
well, I've always seen you for exactly what you are--
我早就看清了你的真面目
An impotent little misfit
一个格格不入的软蛋
who's gonna spend the rest of his life on the outside looking in.
永远只能站在局外眼巴巴地观望
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表