剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
I like that in my negotiations.
我喜欢这样的交涉方式
Well, upon some research,
我做了些调查
I noticed that all your bills last summer
发现去年夏天你所有的账单
were paid by one Leslie Montgomery,
都是一个叫做莱斯利·蒙哥马利帮你付的
kept-boy style.
你好像被包养了似的
I get it. Older women can be so hot.
我理解 半老徐娘 风韵犹存
Then I discovered that
之后我又发现
Leslie had filed a restraining order against you.
莱斯利冻结了你的财产来源
Seems you made Leslie, uh...
因为你 莱斯利成了一个神经兮兮的
a very nervous man.
男人
Tell me,
告诉我
what's a gay hustler doing posing as a Harvard student?
一个吃软饭的同性恋冒充哈佛学生有何企图
Gay? Eh.
同性恋
A hustler?
吃软饭
Maybe.
也许是
Ambiguous sexual identity.
模棱两可的性取向
I get it.
我懂的
I'm about a...
我差不多也是
3 on the kinsey scale myself.
男女通杀
Still doesn't explain what you're up to.
但还是想不明白你目的何在
Although, it's no surprise you ended up best buds with Daniel Grayson.
虽然你和丹尼尔关系亲密并非意料之外
Okay.
好吧
A couple of years ago, my family lost everything.
几年前我家族破产了
The barrols went from the penthouse to the street
从朱楼碧瓦到沦落街头
overnight.
不过是一夜之间
I was forced to drop out of school,
我被迫辍学
and now I'm here,
现在我来到这里
edging my way into an entry-level job
煞费苦心成为康拉德·格雷森手下的
with Conrad Grayson.
实习生
And I imagine your chances for landing that job
很难想象如果康拉德知道了你的过去
would take a nosedive if Conrad knew about your past.
你还能否保得住这份工作
All right, Nolan.
好吧 诺兰
You got me.
我的一切你都了解了
But tell me...
但告诉我
who gets you?
谁又了解你呢
Excuse me?
你说什么
Well, you--you'd think
你以为
there'd be people crawling all over you.
不乏对你阿谀谄媚的人
But here you are,
但你现在不过是
all alone.
孤身一人
Now then, I can't have you sharing all this.
既然这样 我可不能让你白白知道
You did say this was a negotiation, so...
你说这是交涉 那么
Let's make a deal.
就让我们做个交易
Still no answer from Tylr. I'm sorry.
泰勒还是没回音 抱歉
I'll just see myself out.
要不我还是走吧
Oh, Ashley, don't be silly. Please.
别傻了 阿什莉 快坐下吧
That doesn't sound like the Tyler I know.
这不像我认识的泰勒
I'm sure there's an explanation.
肯定有他的原因
Always.
一向如此
The "Times" piece on your marriage
《时代》刊登的你们婚姻的报道
was really inspiring.
真是激励人心啊
What you two have is
你们的患难与共 不离不弃
truly worth the attention.
的确值得注目
I thought it was chock-full of embellishments.
那些都是被添油加醋的东西
Surely what they wrote about you and Daniel
想必那些写你和丹尼尔的话
was equally overblown.
同样很夸张
Oh, I couldn't bring myself to read that part about us.
写我们的那部分我都没勇气看呢
That's funny. Neither could my brother.
真有趣 我哥也不愿意看
Emily's trying to get over a case of publicity shyness.
艾米莉正在试着克服在公众面前的胆怯
Well, when she's ready, she can take my spot.
等她准备好了 她就可以替代我
After all this,
经过这一切
I'll be happy if I never see my name in print again.
我再也不想在报纸上看到我的名字
I'll believe that when I see it. Or rather, when I don't see it.
你说这话 我打死也不信
How about a toast?
干个杯怎么样
To the Hamptons' very own William and Kate.
祝福汉普顿的威廉和凯特
Oh. We're not exactly royalty.
我们可不是什么皇室
No kidding.
同意
The Duke of Cambridge wouldn't be caught dead
剑桥公爵可不会那么丢份
working at a dive bar.
跑到廉价酒吧打工
It's not a dive bar, Sir.
那不是廉价酒吧 先生
Declan's right, Mr. Grayson.
德克兰是对的 格雷森先生
The Stowaway is more of a local treasure.
偷渡者酒吧是本地珍宝
Oh, I didn't know you frequented such places, Emily.
我不知道你还是那种地方的常客 艾米莉
Oh, yeah.
是的
In fact, she was there this afternoon.
事实上 她今天下午还去过那里
She even gave him a present.
还送了他一个礼物
What's he talking about?
他在说什么
I was thanking him for fixing the porch swing.
我是为了感谢他修好了门廊的秋千
It was nothing.
没什么
Yeah, it wasn't nothing to him.
是 对他来说没什么
You don't know what it took for Jack
你不知道国♥庆♥日那天
to put himself out there for you on the 4th.
杰克鼓足了多少勇气来找你
You let him think he had a shot,
你让他认为他仍有机会
but he never did,
但其实根本没有
because in your mind,
因为在你心里
he will never be good enough for you people.
他永远也配不上你们这些人
Now I know the feeling.
现在我知道这种感觉了
Sorry, Charlotte.
对不起 夏洛特
Excuse me.
失陪
Daniel.
丹尼尔
I think I'll try Tyler again. Excuse me.
我再去试试联♥系♥泰勒 失陪
Congratulations, mom,
恭喜你 妈妈
and happy anniversary.
结婚纪念日快乐
It's $50 for the lap dance.
大腿舞 五十美元
Hands to yourself, or I use the cuffs.
别动手动脚 不然我就把你拷起来
Or not.
那就随君处置了
Actually, um,
实际上
I just want to talk.
我只是想聊聊天
Ah, you're one of those.
你是想聊天的人啊
It's your money.
反正是你的钱
What do you want to talk about?
那你想聊些什么呢
I want to talk about Amanda Clarke for starters.
就从阿曼达·克拉克开始聊起吧
Great. Another reporter.
真是的 又是个记者
Do I look like a reporter?
我看起来像是记者吗
You look like a cop.
你像是个警♥察♥
So do you.
你也是
Okay, you caught me.
好吧 让你逮到了
"Time" Magazine's daughter of the devil, in the flesh.
《时代》杂♥志♥描述的恶魔之女 就是在下
And if this is your going rate for talking,
如果这是陪你聊天的报酬
I'll tell you anything you want to hear.
那我就知无不言 言无不尽了
I want to hear the truth.
我想知道事情的真♥相♥
Your name's not really Amanda Clarke, is it?
你的真名并非阿曼达·克拉克 对吧
It's Emily Thorne.
而是艾米莉·索恩
One minute you're gushing about me to the "Times",
你这一秒钟对着《时代》滔滔不绝地聊我
The next you're having a romantic night
下一秒又和杰克花前月下
under the fireworks with Jack?
你侬我侬
It wasn't like that, Daniel.
不是那样的 丹尼尔
Well, it sure sounds like that.
但听起来就是那样
And why wouldn't you tell me
而且为什么不告诉我
you went to see him again today?
你今天又去见他了
Because I didn't think it mattered.
因为我觉得 这事不值一提
Jack and I are just friends. You know that.
我跟杰克只是朋友 你知道的
A while ago, I promised you,
不久之前我才向你保证过
I'd be honest with you no matter what.
无论发生什么 我都会对你毫无隐瞒
I thought we both did.
我以为你也一样
You're right. I'm sorry.
没错 我很抱歉
I'm just scared.
我只是害怕了
Scared?
害怕
Scared of what?
害怕什么
I'm falling in love with you.
我爱上你了
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表