剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Revenge.
《复仇》前情提要
Daddy.
爸爸
When I was a child,
我还小的时候
my father was framed for a crime he didn't commit.
我父亲被人栽赃陷害
Amanda. Daddy.
阿曼达 爸爸
Before he died.
他去世前
Who are you? Nolan Ross.
你是谁 诺兰·罗斯
Friend of your father's.
你父亲的朋友
He wanted you to have something.
他给你留了些东西
He left road map for revenge
父亲为复仇留下了线索
that led me to the people who destroyed our lifes.
让我知道摧毁我们生活的罪魁祸首
And that is Queen Victoria.
那位就是维多利亚女王
That's Victoria's privileged spawn.
那是维多利亚的独生子
I'm Daniel. Emily.
我叫丹尼尔 我叫艾米莉
Jack Porter is still carrying a torch for little Amanda Clarke.
杰克·波特对小阿曼达·克拉克还念念不忘呢
Sometimes, the innocent get hurt.
有时复仇会伤及无辜
Sammy! Amanda Clarke no longer exists.
山姆 阿曼达·克拉克已经死了
But one by one, the guilty will pay.
但有罪之人将一个接一个得到报应
You could've had anyone,
你跟谁不行
and you knew she was my closest friend.
你明明知道 她是我最好的朋友
Lydia has asked me to announce
莉迪亚让我帮她宣布
that this will be her final weekend in the Hamptons.
这将是她在汉普顿的最后一个周末
Nothing ever goes exactly as you expect.
世事往往不遂人愿
It's your engagement party.
这是你的订婚派对
And mistakes are life and death.
走错一步 攸关生死
Mom!
妈
Collateral damage is inescapable.
殃及鱼池 在所难免
Daniel!
丹尼尔
Go, Daniel!
加油 丹尼尔
Daniel, you have it. You're almost there.
丹尼尔 控住球 快到了
Go, Daniel!
加油 丹尼尔
Go, Daniel!
冲 丹尼尔
You got it, Daniel! Come on, Daniel!
你能行的 丹尼尔 快
Go, go, go! Go, Daniel!
加油加油 丹尼尔
Go, Daniel! Go, Daniel!
加油 丹尼尔 冲呀
Go, Daniel! You have it! You're almost there!
加油 丹尼尔 快到球门了
Take it home!
进球
And he missed it.
没进
...For Hampton Bay.
汉普顿海湾队
That's gotta hurt.
错失良机了
Emily.
艾米莉
What are you doing over here?
你怎么在这
This area is strictly for the commoners.
这里可是平民看台
I like the view.
我喜欢这儿的景色
Mm. So I see.
我明白了
Don't think I didn't spot you flirting with Daniel Grayson
别以为上个星期在游艇派对上
at the yacht party last week.
我没看到你跟丹尼尔·格雷森调情
What can I say?
怎么说呢
He's charming. He's dangerous.
他很有魅力 他可不是什么善类
Come on.
走吧
Now I assume you have been studying
想必你已经在我的脸谱主页上
the Hamptons group on my Facebook page.
研究过汉普顿的知名人士了吧
Why, is there gonna be a test?
怎么 还想考考我呀
Every bloody day.
每日一测
Welcome to the V.I.P. Tent.
欢迎来到贵宾区
For you.
拿着
So tell me, who is here?
给我介绍下这里的人吧
Oh, come on. White one?
不会吧 一个都说不出来
Mm. You must remember him.
你一定记得他
Nolan Ross-- from the Memorial Day party.
诺兰·罗斯 他也参加了纪念日派对
Perennial pain in the ass?
永远的讨厌鬼
Gold star.
回答正确 加十分
And that charmer chatting him up
那个跟他聊天的帅大叔
is Bill Harmon,
是比尔·哈蒙
head of Wall Street's most profitable hedge fund.
华尔街最赚钱的套保基金老总
You'd have to have Nolan's kind of money
你得像诺兰那样有点钱
for him to even look at you.
人家老总才会正眼瞧你
Ah, and of course,
当然了
situated comfortably in the royalty section,
在贵宾席安然就坐的就是
we have Conrad Grayson and...
康拉德·格雷森 还有
Her majesty.
女王陛下
Class dismissed.
下课
I need to do a little networking.
我要去做点公♥关♥工作
You'll be okay, right?
你一个人没关系吧
Yeah, of course. Yeah. Go.
当然 你去吧
Uncle Bill!
比尔叔叔
Uncle Bill!
比尔叔叔
Hello, birthday girl.
你好 小寿星
Dad, uncle Bill's here.
爸爸 比尔叔叔来了
Look what I have here.
看我带了什么来
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Oh! What's his name?
它叫什么名字呢
Uh, that is up to you.
你来取
What's he look like?
你觉得他该叫什么
Like a sammy.
叫山姆
Sammy. Okay.
山姆 好的
Well, then sammy it is.
那就叫山姆吧
Thanks, daddy.
谢谢爸爸
David, I gotta talk to you.
大卫 我要跟你谈谈
yeah, what is it?
怎么了
It's about Grayson.
是格雷森的事
Well, it's so nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
我也是
Declan.
德克兰
Little help, please.
过来帮忙
The tables aren't gonna bus themselves.
桌子可没办法自己变出吃的来
I'm on break.
我正休息呢
Yeah, break's over. Let's keep the tables turning.
休息时间结束 赶紧开工
You should have thought of that
上周你解雇一半的员工时
before you fired half the staff last week.
就早该想到 现在会忙不过来
Don't be a smart-ass.
别自作聪明了
Stowaway. Carl speaking.
偷渡者酒吧 我是卡尔
Yeah, I got the notice.
我收到通知了
No, don't bother. I know what I gotta do.
不用麻烦了 我知道该怎么做
Close up after lunch
午餐后关门
and take inventory on everything we got.
我们要清算现有存货
what's going on, dad?
怎么了 爸
Dad?
爸
What's, uh, his problem?
他这是怎么了
We're closing up early.
我们要提早关门了
Oh, sweet.
太妙了
No, Declan.
不 德克兰
Not sweet.
一点都不妙
Yo. That mean I could borrow the boat?
喂 可以借用下你的船吗
Whose boat, Charlotte?
谁的船 夏洛特
A friend's.
一个朋友
I thought we had all the same friends.
我以为你的朋友我都认识
Yeah, well, I'm sick of the same.
我厌倦了一成不变
I want different.
我想要些新花样
I can do different.
我也可以玩新花样
Love different.
我喜欢新花样
Come on, Daniel! Stay on him!
加油丹尼尔 稳住他
Go, Daniel!
冲啊 丹尼尔
That's it, Daniel! Go! That's it! You're on him!
就是这样 丹尼尔冲啊 击败他
You're on him, Daniel! Go!
丹尼尔 击败他 冲啊
Another goal for Harris.
哈里斯又进了一球
Your boy's not looking too good out there today, Grayson.
你儿子今天表现不佳啊 格雷森
Mm. It's not even halftime.
都还没到中场休息呢
There's still plenty of game left.
这场比赛还长着呢
Care to back that up with a wager?
那敢打个赌吗
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表