剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Daniel's a little shaken.
丹尼尔有些吓到了
Somebody spray painted "Murderer" on my car
监狱外有人在我车上喷漆
outside of the prison.
留下"凶手"两字
That's horrible.
太可怕了
Yeah, the press were practically handing out pitchforks at the gate.
是啊 媒体都快把监狱门给拆了
He's not far off.
他说的一点也不夸张
"The times" are questioning
《时代》杂♥志♥在质疑
the veracity of the confession,
认罪的真实性
"Page Six" is running a full-page chronicle
八卦版用了一整版来历数
of Daniel's past party-boy ways,
丹尼尔过去不务正业的行径
and Treadwell's anti-Grayson blog
特德韦尔的"反格雷森"博客
is being rerun in every major newspaper.
被各大主流媒体争相转载
This story isn't dying down any time soon.
这事情一时半会平息不了
Well, then we'll starve the beast.
我们不会让他们挖到新闻的
Daniel has nothing to hide.
丹尼尔问心无愧
I think the best thing for him to do
我认为他现在最好的选择就是
would be to get in front of the cameras, tell his story.
直面媒体 说出事情的真♥相♥
She's right.
她说的对
The best way to hit this is head-on.
进攻是最好的防御
Well, all the majors
所有主流媒体
are practically banging down the door--
可都在门口堵着呢
"Nightline," "Good Morning America."
例如《晚间报道》 《早安美国》
We can have our pick.
任由我们选
Listen, I haven't slept in over 48 hours.
我两天都没合过眼了
I-I can't make that decision right now.
我现在无法清醒地做决定
I'm gonna crash for a while, okay?
我去歇一会儿 好吗
Yeah, of course. You need some rest.
当然 你得好好休息一下
Someone tell Charlotte
帮我转告夏洛特
I'll give her a big hug when I wake up.
等我醒来后 再去好好拥抱她
Sweet dreams, darling.
做个好梦 亲爱的
You deserve them.
你该好好地睡一觉了
Victoria, could I talk with you for a moment?
维多利亚 我能占用点时间和你谈谈吗
Of course.
当然
I guess I'll see you all tomorrow.
那我们明天再见吧
Yes.
好的
What is it, Ashley?
怎么了 阿什莉
Now that Daniel's been officially released,
既然丹尼尔已经被释放了
I'd like to formally give my notice.
我想正式提出辞职
Of course.
理所当然
I had no delusions that you would return to party planning
在你充分展现自己其他才能后
after you so aptly showcased your other talents.
我没有奢望你会委身重返派对策划岗位
Unfortunately, I won't have time
遗憾的是 我没足够的时间
to find you a suitable replacement.
找个合适的接任者了
Oh, that won't be necessary.
不用麻烦了
The Hamptons are filthy
汉普顿多得是
with ambitious young girls like yourself.
你这样野心勃勃的小丫头
May I ask where you've landed?
我能问一下你要去哪里高就吗
Mr. Brooks has offered me a media relations position
布鲁克斯先生帮我在他的律师事务所里
at his law firm.
找了个媒体相关的工作
Ah, well...
原来如此
As Mr. Brooks is still on retainer to us,
既然布鲁克斯先生还在为我们工作
I would like to ask you a favor.
我想请你帮我个忙
If Daniel does indeed grant this ill-advised interview,
如果丹尼尔真的错听建议 接受访谈
I would like you to remain as our media liaison
我希望你能随时向我们通报媒体进展
until it's over.
直到一切平息为止
That's the least I can do for Daniel
丹尼尔为我做过那么多事
after all he's done for me.
这点小忙我还是能帮的
莱尔·詹姆森
治疗医师
Lyle Jameson.
我是莱尔·詹姆森
Doctor, uh,
你好 医生
this is Eve Tucker at New Mercy Hospital.
我是新仁光医院的伊芙·特科
We're updating our system,
我们正在升级系统
and I needed to cross-check our records
有一名我们两家医院共同的患者
before confirming cause of death of a patient we shared.
在认定其死因前 我需要再向您核准一下
Her name is Carole Miller.
死者叫卡罗尔·米勒
I'm afraid I don't recognize the name.
我想我不记得有这个人
Perhaps it's because it's been a long time.
可能是事隔太久了
She died here in 2002,
她2002年死于我们医院
but it has you listed
根据档案记录 您是
as her primary care physician in Lancaster.
她在兰开斯特的家庭医生
Um... 5'5",
她身高五英尺五英寸
born in 1950,
生于1950年
type 2 diabetic.
患有二型糖尿病
I have a Carole Thomas matching that description,
有名叫卡罗尔·托马斯的病人符合你的描述
but she's alive and well.
但她仍然健康地活着
That must have been a clerical error.
肯定是笔误了
Yes, it must have been.
没错
Thank you.
谢谢你
Can I help you?
请问找谁
Carole Miller?
你是卡罗尔·米勒吗
You have the wrong house.
你找错人了
I don't think so, Ms. Miller.
我想我没走错 米勒夫人
Alison Rodner from
我是艾莉森·罗德尼
the department of Homeland Security.
在国土安♥全♥部♥工作
I need to talk to you about Conrad Grayson.
我想和你谈谈康拉德·格雷森的事
You worked for Grayson Global
你在格雷森国际
as Conrad Grayson's personal secretary for 18 years,
给康拉德·格雷森做了18年的私人助理
is that right?
我说的没错吧
Well, you obviously know the answer to that
你明显知道答案了
or you wouldn't be here.
否则你就不会来这里了
All right then.
那好吧
What was the nature of your relationship
你和大卫·克拉克
with David Clarke?
有什么关系
There was no relationship.
没有任何关系
He worked for Mr. Grayson, not me.
他替格雷森先生工作 不是替我工作
Were you surprised to hear that he was convicted
那他因为197航♥班♥袭击案而被判刑
for the downing of flight 197?
你感到震惊吗
No one saw that coming.
谁都没预料到会发生这种事
But you did, didn't you?
可你料到了 对吗
Um, do you take sugar with your tea?
茶里要加糖吗
No.
不用了
Now...
现在
Let me see that I.D. of yours again,
让我再看一下你的证件
and let's verify that you are who you say you are.
看看你是不是你所说的身份
No, no, no, no.
别 别 别 别
Aunt Carole,
卡罗尔阿姨
just... Put down the gun.
把抢放下
Aunt Carole?
卡罗尔阿姨
What the hell is going on?
这到底是怎么回事
Aunt Carole, meet, uh...
卡罗尔阿姨 这位是
Amanda Clarke,
阿曼达·克拉克
David Clarke's daughter.
大卫·克拉克的女儿
Look, after I dropped out of M.I.T.
我从麻省理工辍学后
and my old man kicked me to the curb,
我老爸就把我踢出了家门
aunt Carole took me in.
卡罗尔阿姨收留了我
She was the one that introduced me to your dad.
是她把我介绍给了你♥爸♥爸
And then you betrayed him.
而你却背叛了他
No, she didn't.
不 她没有
She was always on his side.
她一直站在他那边
Nolan came to me
诺兰来找我
and told me he had formed a bond with David
告诉我 他与狱中的大卫
while he was in prison
建立了联♥系♥
and that he believed that your father had been set up.
他相信你父亲是被陷害的
So I started investigating Grayson Global
于是我开始从格雷森国际内部
from the inside out,
开始调查
and that led me to a man named Roger Halsted.
我从而认识了一个叫罗杰·霍尔斯特德的人
Grayson's senior accountant.
格雷森的高级会计
Yes, he's the one
是的 是他
that discovered the discrepancies in the books
发现了能把康拉德和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥联♥系♥起来的
that connected Conrad to the terrorists.
账目出入之处
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表