剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
I'm gonna take care of this.
这事我会处理
For now, you just make sure that Declan sticks to his story
你只要确保明天德克兰出庭作证时
on the stand tomorrow.
会坚持自己的证词
If he doesn't, Brooks will have no choice
如果他不这么做 布鲁克斯
but to go after Jack.
就只能咬紧杰克不放了
So that's what this is all about...
原来是这么回事
protecting Jack?
都是为了保护杰克
He might be willing to sacrifice himself for Amanda, but...
他也许愿意为阿曼达牺牲自己
I'm not willing to let him.
但我不会让他这么做
Declan.
德克兰
Charlotte?
夏洛特
It's been a while.
好久不见了
Yeah, 58 days.
是呀 58天了
Unless you count that time you told me to get lost
如果从你在餐厅赶我走那天算起
in the cafeteria, then it's been 31.
那就是31天
Declan, listen,
德克兰 听我说
I know what's going on.
我知道发生了什么事
My mom's convinced that guy on the beach is your brother.
我妈妈一口咬定海滩上的那个人是你哥哥
And you're protecting him like I'm protecting my brother.
你和我一样 是在保护自己的哥哥
No one's saying Jack did anything.
没有人认为杰克有何嫌疑
But Daniel could go to prison for life,
但丹尼尔可能会坐一辈子牢
and it'll be my fault.
而这一切都是我的错
And if you lie...
如果你撒谎
it'll be your fault, too.
那也将是你的错
This is your chance to fix...
这是你弥补一切的
everything,
机会
including you and me.
包括你我的关系
Don't you want that? I do.
我想与你复合 难道你不想吗
More than anything.
求之不得
We can be together again.
我们可以重归于好
All you have to do is tell the truth.
只要你说出事实
Knock, knock, kids.
打扰喽 孩子们
What do you want, Nolan?
你干什么 诺兰
I'm just checking up on you.
我就过来看看你
Mm. I see I'm not the only one.
看来不是只有我关心你
Mind if I talk to you for a minute?
有时间聊两句吗
Yeah, I was just leaving.
我正准备走了
Think about what I said.
想想我说的话
You know where to reach me.
你随时可以来找我
So I'm guessing she's not here to help you on your midterms.
她应该不是来帮你准备期中考试的吧
No.
不是
No, she wants me to tell the truth
她想让我明天在法庭上
on the stand tomorrow, same as Jack.
说出实情 杰克也叫我这么做
What's stopping you?
那你在犹豫什么
If I come clean
如果我说出真♥相♥
and I tell them that--
告诉他们
that I saw Jack standing over Tyler's body,
我看见杰克站在泰勒的尸体旁边
man, I don't know where that's gonna lead.
不知道会有什么后果
What if Amanda did shoot Tyler?
如果真是阿曼达杀死了泰勒呢
What if they go after Jack as an accomplice?
如果他们认为杰克是共犯呢
I've lost my mom and my dad.
我已经失去了我的父母
I cannot lose my brother, too.
不能再失去哥哥了
But if I lie...
但如果我撒谎
Charlotte might lose hers.
夏洛特也会失去她的哥哥
And...
但是
Maybe Daniel's guilty.
也许丹尼尔并非无辜的
Yeah.
可能吧
And either way, I might never get Charlotte back.
不管怎样 我都无法赢回夏洛特的心了
The Graysons are ruthless.
格雷森一家太无情了
They would not hesitate
让杰克背黑锅
to have Jack take the fall for all of this.
他们根本连眼睛都不会眨一下
So my advice...
我建议你
Don't make it any easier for them.
别让他们得逞
...the people vs. Daniel Grayson,
丹尼尔·格雷森公诉案
and sources inside the courtroom tell us
庭内传来消息
that the prosecution is just moments away
控方即将传唤
from calling their final witness.
最后一位目击证人
As the defense stated in their opening argument,
根据被告方的开庭陈述
they're going to try to refute
面对强有力的物证
the overwhelming physical evidence
他们依旧会想方设法
that we've presented
驳斥我们的控告
by claiming that Daniel Grayson was framed,
他们会宣称丹尼尔·格雷森是遭人陷害
that Charlotte Grayson, the defendant's sister,
而被告的妹妹 夏洛特·格雷森
saw a third person on the beach.
在海滩看到了第三人
Objection. Counsel is testifying.
反对 无证臆断
Objection sustained.
反对成立
Thank you.
谢谢
Mr. Porter,
波特先生
will you recount for us
可以为我们重述一下
what happened that night on the beach?
那晚在海滩上发生的事吗
Yeah, um... we were gonna go swimming,
好的 我们要去游泳
and, uh, it was cold, so I went to go get us clothes,
天很冷 我去拿衣服
and that's when I saw that body behind the saw grass--
然后我就看到了在锯齿草旁的尸体
Uh, Tyler.
泰勒
And where was Daniel this whole time?
当时丹尼尔在哪儿
I don't know.
不知道
He, uh...
他
I didn't see him until everybody ran over.
大家赶过来之后 我才看到他
Before that moment, did you see anyone else
在这之前 你有没有在海滩上
anywhere on the beach?
看到其他人
Because in an initial statement Charlotte made to the police,
因为在最初的口供中 夏洛特告知警方
she said there was someone else.
海滩上另有其人
I know what she said.
我知道她说过什么
Why don't you tell us what you saw?
那你告诉我们 你到底看到了什么
Was there someone else on that beach that night?
那晚在海滩上 还有其他人吗
No.
没有
Why should the jury believe your account
凭什么让陪审团相信你
over Ms. Grayson's?
而不相信格雷森小姐
Because Charlotte was drunk
因为那晚夏洛特喝醉了
and high on oxycodone that night.
服用了羟考酮止痛药
And what about you?
那你呢
I've never taken drugs in my life.
我从没吸过毒
No further questions.
没有问题了
Wait a minute. Charlotte's a good person.
等等 夏洛特是个好女孩
All right? She's just lookin' out for her brother.
她只是想帮助她哥哥
The prosecution rests, your honor.
控方询问完毕 法官大人
I don't know why you're so upset.
不知道你为何如此慌张
We knew what he was gonna say.
我们早知他会这么说
I was hoping that Declan would think twice
我以为德克兰在做伪证前
before perjuring himself.
会三思而后行
Obviously, he wasn't given convincing incentive.
显然 他没得到足够的鼓励
I've never trusted either one of those Porter boys.
我一直就不相信波特兄弟
Oh, you don't trust anyone.
你不相信任何人
That's not true.
不是的
I simply don't give away my trust as freely as you do.
我当然不像你这样轻信他人
Need I remind you who your fiancee
需要我提醒你一下
was sitting next to in court?
旁听席上 谁坐在你未婚妻旁边吗
Hey. How you holding up?
你还好吗
What was that about today?
今天那是怎么回事
What, you mean Declan's testimony?
什么 你是指德克兰的证词吗
It's a setback.
那的确对我们不利
I'm not talking about that.
我说的不是那件事
Look, I want to have this conversation face-to-face.
我想当面和你谈谈
And I obviously can't come to you, so...
明显我没法过去找你 所以...
Look, Daniel, I-I'm sure you're going stir crazy.
丹尼尔 我知道你快被关疯了
I can only imagine, but Brooks gave me
我非常理解 但是布鲁克斯给了我
17 pages of notes for my testimony tomorrow.
整整17页明天出庭作证的注意事项
I'm first up. I need to be prepared.
我是打头阵 得做好充分准备
And how do you plan to convince 12 strangers
我都不确定你是否爱我
you're in love with me when I'm not even sure myself?
你又准备如何让12个陌生人相信呢
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表