剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Like this?
像这样吗
Yeah. You're a natural.
没错 你真有天分
If this heiress thing ever goes south,
你要是哪天破产了
you got yourself a big future in clam baking.
你也能靠烤蛤蜊发大财
How are things with Amanda?
你跟阿曼达怎么样了
They're good.
还不错
Sometimes I can see
有时我可以看出
all that pain and anger fighting to take over.
她抑制不住的伤痛与愤怒
I don't know that happiness
我想她再也无法
is ever really gonna come that easy to her.
感受到如此纯粹的快乐
Not like it used to.
无法再像从前那样
Bam! Right in the nose, Jack.
正中鼻子 杰克
Prepare for payback.
准备好我的反击吧
Got you. Jack, Amanda.
射到你了 杰克 阿曼达
Hi, daddy. Whoa, whoa. Truce.
爸爸 停战
Whoa! Truce! Truce. Precious and delicious cargo.
停战 停战 好吃的来了
Yum. Clams.
是蛤蜊
They look kinda gross. Yeah.
看起来好恶心 是的
You know they bite?
你知道吗 它们可是会咬人的
Just make sure you're careful with her.
你一定要好好照顾她
Yeah, Amanda's dealt with enough pain.
我会的 阿曼达已经承受够多伤痛了
I'm not about to let anything else hurt her.
我不会再让她受到任何伤害
What are you doing?
你在干什么呢
I'm just making sure the gun stays handy
我要把枪随身带着
in case Tyler's completely lost it.
以防泰勒彻底失控
Is that really necessary?
有这个必要吗
Well, look, he's got no job, no place to live,
他现在没有工作 没有住的地方
and nothing left to lose.
已经一无所有
He said he was getting on a plane for the West Coast,
他说他要飞去西海岸
but I don't know for sure.
但我无法肯定
I...
我
I can't believe I never saw this side of him.
真不敢相信我没看出他的真面目
There's no way you could have.
这不怪你
His medication kept it hidden.
药物将他的这一面隐藏起来了
I gotta get this.
我得接这个电♥话♥
All right.
好的
Tyler's unspooling at warp speed.
泰勒要彻底被激怒了
Where the hell is he now?
他到底在哪里
Well, based on his coordinates,
根据他的坐标看来
you can take a serious chill pill.
你可以放心了
He's at 31,000 feet, heading west to San Francisco.
他在三万一千尺的高空 向西飞往旧金山
Are you sure? Positive.
你确定 确定
Unlike people,
不像人类
technology never lets me down.
科技从未让我失望
What about his brother, is he still on his way?
那他哥哥呢 正在赶来吗
Yeah, a bit of a wild-goose chase,
是的 有点白费周折
but the Hamptons could always use another sexy surgeon.
但性感的外科医生 汉普顿总是需要的
Have fun tonight.
祝你今晚玩得愉快
You want to come by?
你要不要过来一起庆祝
Thought it was only for friends and family.
我以为只许家人朋友出席呢
Well, that means you qualified.
所以你也可以参加
I'll see you later.
一会儿见
Surprise.
惊喜吧
I want every copy of the videos
把你那隐藏式摄像头里的
you made on that hidden camera.
所有视频都给我
You already have them.
你不是都拿到手了吗
All the recordings are embedded in that device.
所有视频都在那摄像头里
I'm not stupid, Nolan.
我可不傻 诺兰
Guys like you back up everything--
像你这样的人会备份所有东西
every e-mail, every conversation.
每一封电邮 每一次对话
It's... what did you call it, insurance?
用你们的话怎么说 双保险吗
Where's the camera, Nolan?
摄像头呢 诺兰
Put that thing down.
把那东西放下
Tyler, let's talk about this like reasonable people.
泰勒 我们来理智地谈谈
Get it. Now!
现在就去拿
All right. All right.
好的 好的
You're right. I do back everything up.
你说的没错 我的确会备份所有的东西
But these files are...
但这些文件
special.
很特殊
And I swear, I don't have the camera.
而且我发誓 那摄像头真不在我这儿
That was Nolan.
是诺兰的电♥话♥
Apparently Tyler is on a flight to San Francisco.
看来泰勒正在飞往旧金山
We can put the gun
我们可以把枪
back in the desk back where it belongs.
放回书桌里了
How do you know for sure?
你怎么能肯定
It's Nolan Ross.
那可是诺兰·罗斯
He has better Intel than the State Department.
他的电脑比国♥务♥院♥还要先进
After Tyler blackmailed him,
泰勒勒索他之后
he put a bug on his phone.
他在泰勒电♥话♥上装了跟踪器
I knew that you'd track my GPS,
我就知道你会追踪我的定位系统
so I shipped my phone to Cali ahead of me.
所以我提前把电♥话♥寄去了加州
How does it feel to be the dumbest guy in the room?
从文艺变成二♥逼♥ 你有何感想
Hey, come upstairs.
上楼来
I have something I want to give you.
我有东西要给你
Yeah, I bet you do, slut.
你肯定有 荡♥妇♥
Upstairs? What's going on up there?
上楼 上面有什么
Well, as fun as our time together has been, Nolan,
尽管与你相处得很愉快 诺兰
it seems that I have a birthday party to get to.
但我还要去参加一个生日派对
I sure am looking forward to finding out
我真的很期待搞清楚
how that video camera made its way from my gym bag
那个摄像头是如何从我的运动包里
all the way to Emily's beach house.
一路游到艾米莉的海滨别♥墅♥去的
Ty Oh, no, no, no, no, no. Don't spoil it for me.
泰 别别别 别剧透哦亲
I'll ask her myself.
我等下会亲自问她
Now then...
现在
what to do with you.
该拿你怎么办呢
I wanted to give you this before everyone got here.
我想在大家到齐之前送给你
You remember that picture? Of course.
你还记得这张照片吗 当然了
The day we first met,
我们认识的第一天
after you spilled your drink on me.
你把酒洒到我身上之后拍的
On the night of our first date,
我们初次约会的那晚
you recited an Oliver Wendell Holmes' poem to me.
你念了奥利弗·温德尔·霍姆斯的诗给我听
Do you remember?
还记得吗
"Where we love is home,
"家乃情之所系
home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts."
吾身或会离开 吾心却永驻于此"
Well, ever since that night, I've been collecting poems
从那晚以后 我就一直在收集
that remind me of you.
能让我想起你的诗
I know it hasn't been very long, but...
虽然我们在一起没有多久 但是
You already feel like home to me.
对我来说 你已经是我的港湾了
There he is.
寿星到
Happy birthday, son.
儿子 生日快乐
Thank you.
谢谢
Emily, lovely as always.
艾米莉 总是这么漂亮
Mm. Thank you, Mr. Grayson.
谢谢你 格雷森先生
Um, excuse me.
失陪一下
Ashley, thank you so much for your help.
阿什莉 真的谢谢你的帮忙
It's what I do.
这是我该做的
How are you holding up with all this Tyler business?
对于泰勒的闹剧 你还好吧
Must be awful, realizing that you spent the entire summer
你整个夏天都在和"化身博士"约会
dating Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
我真为你难过
He's not a monster, Emily. He's sick.
他不是个怪物 艾米莉 他只是有病
It's called empathy.
有种东西叫同情心
You might want to try a little.
学着点吧
So I checked in to sending you
我决定派你去参加
to the Du Maurier Conference in paris,
在巴黎举♥行♥的杜穆里埃会议
but unfortunately,
但不巧的是
the dates back right up to your start date for school.
那正好是你的开学时间
Well, maybe a semester alongside you makes more sense.
也许跟着你学一个学期会更有用
Maybe it does.
也许吧
You know, we should talk about that.
我们应该讨论下
Happy birthday, sweetheart.
生日快乐 宝贝
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表