剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Listen, that little bird that whispered Allcom...
那位透露万通消息的灵通人士
It wouldn't happen to be the gentleman I saw you
不会就是今早我碰巧看到的
hugging outside the cafe this morning?
在咖啡店外和你拥抱的那位绅士吧
Well, I'm not saying that it was and I'm not saying that it wasn't,
我不予否认或肯定
but what I will say... is that I trust that little bird enough
但可以说 我非常信任这位消息灵通人士
to double my position.
所以我要把我的筹码加倍
That's all I need to know.
我明白了
We're going all in on Allcom.
全仓买♥♥入万通
Get the big dogs in it. You're sure?
把大客户的钱都投进去 你确定
Yeah. Yeah, make the trade.
没错 开始交易
Everyone in on Allcom, people.
所有人开始操作万通电♥信♥股票
Buy up everything they're selling.
把他们抛出的股票全部接下来
Everything, now.
全部 马上
...A fortune 500 company
一家财富500强公♥司♥联手
with Nolan being named one of the richest men in the world.
被许为全球最富有的人之一的诺兰
He's known for a brazen attitude
他以厚颜无♥耻♥的态度
and a take-no-prisoners leadership style,
和格杀勿论的领导风格而出名
and Nolcorp and Ross continue
诺氏企业和罗斯本人
to push the boundaries of cellular technology.
不断推动着通信技术领域的发展
We take you now, live, to Nolan Ross
现在我们将为您现场连线诺兰·罗斯
and that announcement, as promised.
听听他这份酝酿已久的声明
Listen to this, Valerie.
快看 瓦莱丽
Greetings, earthlings.
你们好 普罗大众
Nolan Ross here with what was supposed to
我诺兰·罗斯本该带来一个充满惊喜的
be a surprise announcement about the future of Nolcorp,
关乎诺氏企业未来发展的声明
but someone somewhere has a big mouth.
可惜某人♥大♥嘴泄露了消息
I can now confirm that the Allcom rumors
我现在正式申明关于万通的不实流言
came from a woefully misguided employee.
来自公♥司♥一位不幸被误导的员工
Allcom is dead to me
万通电♥信♥对我已没有任何意义
and will not be receiving the contract.
我们不会签订任何合约
What? No.
什么 不
Instead, I've decided to offer our humble services...
相反 我决定向即将成为万通电♥信♥
No.
不
to Allcom's soon-to-be chief competitor, Unitech.
主要对手的精技电脑 提供我们诚挚的服务
Well, there you have it.
好了 真♥相♥大白
Expect Unitech to open huge tomorrow,
相信明日开♥盘♥技精股票将迎来大幅度上涨
and for those of you who bet big on Allcom Cellular,
对那些想在万通电♥信♥上大捞一笔的人
get ready to cover some equally heavy losses.
则准备好承担巨大的损失吧
Everybody, listen up.
每个人都听着
If you value your jobs, keep your mouths shut.
如果还想保住饭碗 把嘴巴管严了
As far as our investors are concerned,
对我们的投资者
it's just another sunshiny day.
今天只是另一个艳阳天
Word of this leaks, we're finished.
一旦消息泄露 我们全都玩完
Hello, this is Valerie calling from Bill Harmon's office.
你好 我是比尔·哈蒙公♥司♥的瓦莱丽
I'm afraid I've got some bad news
恐怕我有些坏消息要通知你
regarding a major stock loss today
由于今天的一个重大股票投资损失
and its immediate effect on your portfolio.
直接影响到了你们的证券账户
Please call the office as soon as you can.
请尽快给我们办公室回电
I have the information you requested on Emily Thorne.
应你要求 我弄到艾米莉·索恩的信息
Well, what is this, a big "I told you so"?
这是什么 证明你所谓的多此一举吗
It was going to be
本来是没什么大发现了
until I printed out a roster of active board members
但我打印了纽约地标建筑保护协会
of the New York landmark preservation society.
活跃董事会成员的名单
This is a roll call from February.
这是二月份的名单
And there's Emily, just like she said.
里面有艾米莉 正如她所说的
And there's Michael Davis.
还有迈克尔·戴维斯
Lydia's husband?
莉迪亚的丈夫
You remember the rumor that
你记得今年春天有传闻
Michael was sleeping with a young lady this spring?
说迈克尔和一个年轻女孩上♥床♥吗
Here's another roll call from March.
这是三月份的名单
Neither are present.
他们两个都不在上面了
Coincidence?
很巧吧
It's leaked.
消息泄露了
All our investors are pulling out.
我们所有的投资者都要撤资
We're finished.
我们完了
How do you want to deal with what's happening downstairs?
怎么处理楼下的情况
Who's downstairs?
谁在楼下
Everyone.
大家都在
Ten Well whiskey,
十箱维尔威士忌
And then, uh, we got eight gin,
八箱杜松子酒
12 rum.
十二箱朗姆酒
We're close.
我们打烊了
We're close.
我们打烊了
It's Nolan!
我是诺兰
It's Nolan!
我是诺兰
Oh, thanks.
谢了
Oh, thanks.
谢了
What's up, Nolan?
诺兰 有何贵干
What's up, Nolan?
诺兰 有何贵干
What's up is, you never return my calls.
就是 你都没有回我电♥话♥
What's up is, you never return my calls.
就是 你都没有回我电♥话♥
I've been a little busy.
我最近比较忙
I've been a little busy.
我最近比较忙
Doesn't look like it.
看起来可不像
Doesn't look like it.
看起来可不像
Ah, hey, Sport.
你好啊 老弟
Ah, hey, Sport.
你好啊 老弟
You're the guy who bought the boat.
就是你买♥♥下了游艇
You're the guy who bought the boat.
就是你买♥♥下了游艇
Proud new papa.
新主人正是在下
Proud new papa.
新主人正是在下
You know he only sold it to you
你知道他把游艇卖♥♥给你 只是为了
You know he only sold it to you
你知道他把游艇卖♥♥给你 只是为了
to pay off the lien on my dad's bar?
偿还我老爸这家酒吧所欠下的债务吧
to pay off the lien on my dad's bar?
偿还我老爸这家酒吧所欠下的债务吧
No. I did not know that.
不 我还真不知道
No. I did not know that.
不 我还真不知道
So you being around right now
所以你此刻出现在这里
So you being around right now
所以你此刻出现在这里
probably isn't the best thing for him.
对他来说不是什么好事
probably isn't the best thing for him.
对他来说不是什么好事
I get that a lot.
经常有人这么说我
I get that a lot.
经常有人这么说我
Still closed, Nolan.
诺兰 我们已经打烊了
Still closed, Nolan.
诺兰 我们已经打烊了
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道
Hey, so...
那么
Hey, so...
那么
What's say you and I hit up
我听说今晚有一个小派对
a little party I caught wind of tonight?
和我一起去玩玩吧
I'm sorry, Gilligan. W-we're done hanging out.
很抱歉 小弟 我不再跟你出去玩了
Well, what if I said
如果我说
I'd give you your boat back at the end of the season?
我会在夏天结束时 把船还给你呢
What's he talking about?
他在说什么
Wait, wait, wait.
等一下 等一下
You're--you're saying that if I pretend to be your friend,
你是说 只要我假装成你的朋友
you'll give me my boat back, free and clear?
你到时就会把船无条件还给我
Well, see, it'd be better if you didn't... have to pretend,
如果你不是假装的话会更好
but, uh, that's the gist,
不过你说到重点了
um, plus, all the cool parties.
外加所有有趣的派对
Oh, he's in.
他完全同意
Dec--
德克
What? That's a hell of a deal.
怎么了 这个交易很赞
Come on, and if anyone could use a night off, it's you.
你就同意吧 你也该休息一晚上了
I got it handled here.
晚上我来看店
He's got it handled.
他可以帮你看店
Yeah.
对呀
How come we never go to your house?
为什么我们都没去过你家
Adam, stop.
别闹了 亚当
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表