剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
than a bottle of whiskey over the years.
远不止一瓶陈年的威士忌
His portfolio can handle it.
这点损失对他算不了什么
I don't want your money.
我不要你的钱
I want to know about my father.
我想知道我父亲的事
Who's your father?
你父亲是谁
David Clarke.
大卫·克拉克
Amanda?
你是阿曼达
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么
After my father died, he left me his journals.
我父亲去世后 留下了一本日记
He claims he's innocent.
他坚称自己是无辜的
He was found guilty in court.
法庭判定他有罪
But he said that you knew the truth, that he was set up.
但他说你了解真♥相♥ 知道他是被陷害的
And if I told you he was right,
如果我告诉你 他句句实属
what would you do with that information?
你打算怎么办
I would make sure that everybody knew about it,
我要让所有人知道真♥相♥
that these people got what they deserved.
这些人要得到应有的报应
I have the guest list.
我有一份宾客名单
According to his journals,
他日记中所提到的人
most of those people are here tonight.
大多今晚都会到场
All the more reason for you to drop it.
所以你更应该远离这里
Is that what you did?
你当初就是这么做的吗
You just dropped it, drank until it all went away?
置之不理 借酒消愁
I'm not afraid of these people.
我不怕这些人
And you shouldn't be either.
你也不该害怕
I have nothing more to say to you.
我跟你无话可说了
Man, these people can drink.
天啊 这些家伙真会喝
Yeah? Come work puff daddy's white party in September.
你该见识一下九月份吹牛老爹的白色派对
They go through $1,000 bottles like it's water.
他们喝起上千美元的酒就像跟喝白开水一样
Come on, Kingsly.
拜托 金斯莱
I'm sorry, Bill, but my district has spoken.
抱歉 比尔 我要响应选民呼声
They don't want gambling near the churches or the schools.
他们希望赌博远离教堂和学校
One Indian casino is
一个印第安赌场
not gonna get you unelected, senator.
不会影响你的选票 议员先生
Surely you can set aside
你肯定可以破例一次
your family-values agenda just this once.
抛开你倡导传统家庭观的议案
We all know you're capable of it.
你的本事有多大 我们都清楚
Bill, could I have a word?
比尔 能借一步说话
Do I have a choice?
遵命
Hello, Dr. Banks.
你好 班克斯医生
I read your profile in "The new yorker"
我前些日子 还在《纽约客》上
a couple of days ago, about the D.C. Sniper.
看到你关于华府惊魂23天事件的文章
You want to know what I think?
想听听我的看法吧
No, but don't let that stop you.
不想 但不妨说来听听
Mm. My savior.
大救星
Let's, uh, let's talk, uh, about your new book
不如聊聊你那本
on attachment parenting instead. I just read it.
关于亲密育儿法的新书吧 我刚拜读过
Really? No. Not really.
真的 假的
Well, another year goes by.
又一年过去了
They just go quicker and quicker.
时光流逝
Mm. Not this one.
这一年不同以往
I for one cannot wait to put this one behind me.
我巴不得今年能快点过完
Champagne?
要香槟吗
I think I might be needing something with a little more purpose.
我想我得来点有用的东西
Excuse me, Lydia. Thank you.
失陪一下 莉迪亚 谢谢
What are you coveting, sweetie?
亲爱的 你在觊觎什么呢
Is it the dolce
是她养尊处优的生活
or what's underneath it?
还是这种生活背后真实的样子
Uh, hello again.
又见面了
I was looking for your husband.
我在找你丈夫
I didn't want to leave without saying thank you.
我想说声谢谢再离开
I haven't seen him.
我没看到他
Won't you come in?
你不进来吗
Okay. Well, I guess I will, uh...
好吧 那我...
say thank you to you.
我就向你道谢吧
That was a lovely evening.
真是一个美好的夜晚
Well, it's snowing outside.
外面在下雪呢
Could I offer you some insulation from the cold?
我帮你拿点驱寒的酒吧
Thank you, but I was hoping to get home
谢谢你 但我想准时回家
in time to watch the ball drop with my daughter.
陪我女儿看落球仪式
Ah, well, that's very important.
哦 我明白的
I wish I could spend New Year's Eve with my son,
我也很希望能陪我儿子过新年
but he's with my in-laws, and...
但他在我公公婆婆家
I've already called him four times.
我已经给他打了四个电♥话♥了
It's amazing how much you miss them, isn't it?
对子女的思念真是无穷无尽 是吧
Why don't you come over for brunch tomorrow?
你们明天可以来和我们共进早午餐吗
I'd love to meet the whole family.
很期待能见见你们一家
Ah, well, it's, um, just me and Amanda now.
我们家只有我和阿曼达
My wife is not with us anymore.
我妻子没和我们住在一起了
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
No one should ever have to spend the holidays grieving.
大家都应该开开心心过节
Thank you.
谢谢
Here's to my pop,
敬我的老爸
the hardest working man in Suffolk County.
萨福克县工作最卖♥♥力的人
What's, uh, what's up with your dad?
你♥爸♥...你♥爸♥怎么了
Did he die?
他死了吗
What? No, he's upstairs.
什么 没有 他在楼上
He's working.
他在干活呢
Hence the toast...
所以那个祝酒词是...
My family now lives and works under the same roof.
现在我们家在这房♥子里又过日子又做生意
Oh, cozy.
真惬意呀
We actually used to have
我们本来在阿默甘西特
this really great cottage in Amagansett.
有栋很好的小别♥墅♥
But then this...
但后来...
rich parasite started buying up
这个寄生虫财主慢慢地
all our neighbors one by one.
把我们周边的房♥子全都买♥♥了下来
Last month, my dad finally caved.
上个月 我爸只好从了他
That's four family homes on seacliff Lane,
海岩区的那四栋家庭住♥宅♥
just wiped off the map.
全部没了
Seacliff Lane, huh?
海岩区啊
Uh, I'm gonna hit the head.
我去下洗手间
So I've talked to... Kingsly...
我和金斯莱 哈蒙和巴恩斯法官
Harmon, and Judge Barnes.
都谈过了
I'm satisfied they have nothing to do with the letter.
还好他们都与那封匿名信无关
I see you've crossed off Dr. Banks.
你排除了班克斯医生
She's a latecomer.
她是后来才牵扯进来的
She's an opportunist.
而且她是个机会主义者
I think the guy that we're looking for
我觉得我们在找的那个人
was involved from the start.
应该从一开始就是其中一员
Roger Halsted?
罗杰·霍尔斯特德
He was pretty tight with David Clarke, wasn't he?
他以前和大卫·克拉克关系非常密切吧
He rolled over on him.
他背叛了大卫
I always thought Roger was weak.
我一直觉得罗杰很懦弱
I wouldn't say an anonymous threat
我也没觉得匿名威胁
is a sign of towering strength.
有多大的威慑力啊
Oh, sorry. I didn't know anyone was in here.
抱歉 我不知道里面有人
I need to freshen up.
我要梳洗一下
Your room is actually in the South wing, Mrs. Davis.
戴维斯女士 你的房♥间在南侧
I can take you there if you'd like.
如果你想的话 我可以带你过去
Oh, that's-- that's all right, Frank.
不用了 弗兰克
Uh, you've got better things to do.
你还有更重要的事
I just left Victoria.
我刚刚和维多利亚在一起
She's in quite a state.
她状态不错啊
Yeah.
是啊
A state of suspended animation.
假死状态
So listen, uh, the corporation that owns the deed
买♥♥了大卫·克拉克家房♥契的公♥司♥
to David Clarke's house has exactly two members,
其实只有两个成员
and you're lookin' at one of them.
你眼前的就是其中之一
You and Victoria. Yeah.
你和维多利亚 是的
I should've bulldozed it when I had the chance.
当时就应该把握机会把那房♥子拆掉的
That house is her twisted way of hanging on to him.
那房♥子是她偷偷回味与大卫昔日旧情之地
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表