剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
We have not yet been able to--
但我们还不能确定...
She's been by my side the whole night.
她一整晚都呆在我身边
And what can you tell me about where that tip came from?
你能告诉我 是什么人提供的线索吗
Well, thank you for your time, detective.
警探 抱歉打搅了
They're saying Michelle never got a look at her attacker,
他们说米歇尔没看清楚是谁袭击的她
but they're gonna want to follow up with you.
但是他们会与你跟进此案的
Why?
为什么
Because the storage unit that she was found in
因为她被困的仓库
was registered to Grayson Global.
登记在格雷森国际名下
What the hell is going on here, Frank?
弗兰克 这到底是怎么回事
I don't know.
我也毫无头绪
But I'm gonna get to the bottom of it,
但我会追查到底的
I promise.
我保证
Frank.
弗兰克
Would you spend the night here?
你今晚能留在这吗
I don't want to be alone in this house.
我不想独自一人呆在这屋子里
I mean, I always knew things were weird between us,
我一直觉得 我们之间的关系很怪
but I never thought...
但是我从来没想过
she actually hated me.
她其实讨厌我
Nah, hey, come on. That's not what she said.
别多想了 她可没这么说
Yeah, right.
是没这么说
She said she wished I had never been borned,
但她说宁愿没生过我
which is worse.
这更糟糕
I always knew Daniel was her favorite.
我一直都知道 她最爱的是丹尼尔
Yeah, all right, trust me,
相信我
I-I have an older brother, too,
我也有个哥哥
so I know the feeling.
所以我能体会你的感受
Only now mine's my guardian.
现在他还成了我的监护人
So what happened to your mom?
你妈妈怎么了
She left.
她离家出走了
Yeah, when I was, like, 2.
在我大概两岁的时候
I don't even remember her.
我对她没什么印象
Jack does, but he doesn't talk about her.
杰克记得 可他从不提妈妈的事
I don't know,
我不知道
maybe that's what kept me from hocking her ring.
也许这就是我没把戒指拿去当掉的原因
Like some stupid part of me
我心里还傻傻地期盼着
thinks she's gonna come back for it.
某天她会回来取这枚戒指
Can I see?
我能看看吗
Well, if it matters,
不论它重要与否
you wouldn't have gotten much for it.
你都不能从中获益多少
It's fake.
这是假的
Oh, it figures.
真♥相♥大白了
But you know what?
但你知道吗
It's priceless to you,
对你 它可是无价之宝
and that's so much more important.
这才是更为重要的
You should go home,
你该回家了
and work it out with your mom.
好好跟你妈聊聊
At least you have one, right?
至少你妈还在你身边 不是吗
Dr. Banks, you must be relieved.
班克斯医生 现在你应该松口气了吧
I'll be relieved
只有那个打晕我
when the sick person who nocked my unconscious
又把我关起来的变♥态♥被抓起来
and locked me up is apprehended.
我才能松口气
Until then,
目前看来
it seems Dr. Banks will be looking over her shoulder
班克斯医生必须提高警惕
wondering not if, but when
时刻防范着
her attacker might strike again.
袭击者会再次下手
We will stay...
我们将跟踪报道
The greatest weapon anyone can use against us
外人对抗我们最有力的武器
is our mind,
是我们自己的心
by preying on the doubts and uncertainties
他们会捕捉那些侵蚀我们心灵的
that already lurk there.
疑问与杂念
Are we true to ourselves?
我们对自己坦诚吗
Or do we live for the expectations of others?
又或者我们只为别人的期望而活着
And if we are open and honest,
如果我们坦诚相待
can we ever truly be loved?
我们就能得到真爱吗
Now I've met this guy, and...
我遇见了一个男人
even though I don't know him very well,
虽然我对他还不是很了解
I-I have this strange feeling,
我却有种奇怪的感觉
that... he could be the one.
他就是我的真命天子
It's just a feeling that I-I get.
这就是我现在的感觉
Can we find the courage to release our deepest secrets?
我们有勇气说出心灵深处的秘密吗
Sleep tight, buddy.
好好睡吧 兄弟
Or in the end...
还是最终
are we all unknowable...
我们都无法被人理解
What are you thinking about?
你在想些什么
The past,
过去的事情
even to ourselves?
即使自己也不懂自己
it reminds me how much I...
它提醒着我
once loved him.
曾经爱过他
Conrad?
康拉德吗
No.
不是
Not Conrad.
不是康拉德
Victoria, what are you doing here?
维多利亚 你怎么来了
I had to see you.
我必须来见你
You're soaking wet.
你全身都湿透了
I-I told Conrad I was leaving him.
我告诉康拉德 我要离开他
But I thought you said...
但我以为你说过
I can't live this way anymore and...
我不能再这样生活下去
I want for us to be together.
我要我们在一起
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表