剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Yeah.
是啊
I know the feeling.
我懂那种感觉
Double infinity.
无穷的无穷
Something like that.
差不多
That's a long time.
那可是好长的时间
Daniel...
丹尼尔
your father and I are leaving.
你父亲和我要走了
Thank you for a lovely party, Mrs. Grayson.
感谢您的盛情款待 格雷森太太
It was great meeting both of you.
遇见你们二位真是荣幸
Well, now that you've moved in next door,
既然你搬到我们隔壁了
I suppose we'll be seeing a lot of you this summer.
我想这个夏天应该会经常见到你
I'll expect you shortly, Daniel.
丹尼尔 你快点过来
Don't let my mom rattle you.
别被我妈吓倒了
Intimidation is practically a sign of endearment with her.
威慑是她对人亲近的表现
I'd hate to be on her bad side.
我可不想惹她
Yes, you would.
你肯定不想
I should go.
我该走了
Uh, I'm headed your way. You need a ride?
我跟你同道 要搭顺风车吗
No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Maybe next time.
下次吧
Till next time.
那等下次
you didn't have to exile her.
你也不必把她赶走吧
What you did was cruel.
这样太残忍♥了
Oh, what I did was cruel?
所以残忍♥的是我了
You could have had anyone,
你跟谁不行
and you knew she was my closest friend.
可是你明知道她是我最好的朋友
It was never meant to be an affair.
我从没想过要搞婚外情
Oh, it just happened?
是自然而然地发生的吗
Are you physically incapable of
你的身体能不能为
taking responsibility for your actions?
你的行为负责
There is a problem we seem to share.
我们都有这个问题
If you'll remember, I gave up everything once
如果你还记得 为了证明我有多爱你
to prove how much I love you.
我曾经放弃了一切
I returned the favor. I helped you destroy a man.
我还你人情了 我帮助你毁了一个男人
Oh, no, no, no. That was your idea, not mine.
不不 那是你的主意 不关我的事
You did what you did to save yourself as much as me.
你那么做是为救我 也为自保
A compromise I'm reminded of every day.
我每天都提醒自己 曾作出这个妥协
You got plenty in the bargain.
在那场交易中 你获益匪浅
These guys really put the "suck" in seersucker.
这些衣冠楚楚的瘾君子
What a waste of humanity.
此等废物 留之何用
With whom do I have the pleasure of speaking?
请问阁下是哪位
Hey. It's, uh...
你好 我是
It's Jack Porter.
我是杰克·波特
Listen, if you still want to buy my boat,
如果你还想买♥♥我的船
bring a check down to the docks first thing in the morning.
明天一早带支票来码头
Okay?
怎么样
There's nothing I'd like to do more.
那再好不过了
All right. See you then.
那好 到时候见
Welcome home, Amanda.
欢迎回家 阿曼达
I nearly didn't recognize you today,
今天我几乎都没认出来你
But that's the whole point, isn't it?
但这正是你要的效果 是吧
Do you know how easy it would be for me to crush your windpipe?
知道我掐断你的喉咙有多容易吗
I don't think your father would approve.
我想你父亲不会答应的
Amanda...
阿曼达
Oh... Your father trusted me.
你父亲很信任我
My father trusted everybody.
我爸对谁都很信任
What are you doing here, Nolan?
你来这干什么 诺兰
Don't worry. Don't worry. Your secret's safe.
别紧张 别紧张 你的秘密很安全
No one wants this imperious cadre
同阁下一样 大家都希望
of toxic phonies to eat it more than yours truly.
这帮虚伪恶毒专横霸道的人能自食恶果
So how can I be of service?
我要怎么帮你
You can't.
你帮不了
You're not a part of this.
这事与你无关
Yes, I am.
不 有关
Remember, I witnessed firsthand
记着 我亲眼目睹
What these people did to your father.
那些人对你父亲做了些什么
They're hard-core.
他们是罪魁祸首
I can handle them.
我对付得了他们
And I have no problem taking you down, too,
如果你妨碍我
If you get in my way.
我同样也能收拾你
I-I don't want to get in your way.
我不是想妨碍你
I want to help you.
我想帮你
You can't help me, Nolan.
你帮不了我 诺兰
Suit yourself.
随便你
But I can be just as powerful an enemy
但我也能成为一个劲敌
as any one of them.
和他们一样强大
Just sayin'.
只是随口一说
You might be interested to know,
你也许会感兴趣
I had a nice chat with Jack Porter tonight.
今晚我跟杰克·波特聊得很开心
Guess who's still carrying a torch
看来他对小阿曼达·克拉克
for little Amanda Clarke.
还念念不忘呢
Amanda Clarke no longer exists.
阿曼达·克拉克已经死了
Clarke, happy birthday.
克拉克 生日快乐
You've been emancipated.
你可以出狱了
Amanda Clarke.
阿曼达·克拉克
Who are you?
你是谁
Nolan Ross. Friend of your father's.
诺兰·罗斯 你父亲的朋友
You're not exactly the little angel he described.
你不太像他说的那个小天使
My father hasn't seen me in ten years.
我爸有十年没见过我了
I'm sorry to be the one to tell you.
很抱歉 我得告诉你
He passed away.
六周前
Six weeks ago.
他去世了
He wanted you to have something.
他给你留了些东西
Whatever that is, I don't want it.
不管是什么 我都不想要
Oh, no, no, no, trust me. You definitely do.
别 别 相信我 你会想要的
My father was a murderer and a liar.
我爸是杀人犯 是骗子
So why would I trust you, huh?
为什么我要相信你
'cause that's just what they want you to believe.
因为你所相信的是他们灌输给你的思想
Forget everything that you think you know, amanda.
把你知道的那些事情都忘了吧 阿曼达
Your dad was protecting you.
你父亲在保护你
From what?
保护我什么
Open the box.
打开盒子
Find out.
就知道了
Your father was the first person to believe in me.
你父亲是第一个肯相信我的人
He invested in my company when no one else would.
在别人都不看好时 投资了我的公♥司♥
That key, it opens a lock box in zurich.
这是苏黎世银行存款箱的钥匙
Now that you're 18,
你现在成人了
You're officially
正式成为我公♥司♥的股东
49% owner of my company.
拥有49%的股份
Board meetings are every other Wednesday, but...
董事会在周三举♥行♥ 每隔一周开一次
You don't have to show up.
但你不用露面
I never do.
我从来不去
"My dear Amanda...
"我亲爱的阿曼达
If you're reading this,
当你在读这封信的时候
then two things have come to pass.
有两件事必然发生了
I am finally able to provide you the life
我终于可以为你提供
you were unjustly denied.
你曾被剥夺的生活
And sadly, I won't be able
然而不幸的是 我无法和你
to share that life with you.
一起过那样的生活
I hope these journals provide answers
我希望这些日记可以为你解答
to the questions you've had all these years.
这些年来你的困惑
I am not the man they say I am.
我不是他们口中所说的那种人
And I did not do the things they say I did.
我没有做过他们所说的那些事
All I ask is that you promise to do the one thing.
我只要你承诺一件事
That's been so hard for me to do.
一件我难以做到的事
Forgive."
宽恕"
But that was a promise
而这个承诺
I couldn't keep.
我无法履行
When deception cuts this deep,
欺骗伤人至深
someone has to pay.
必须有人为此付出代价
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表