剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Yeah. Sure.
当然记得
He was your first love.
他是你的初恋
And you sat with me for two hours
当我的朋友都在楼下好奇我去哪里时
when my friends were downstairs, wondering where I'd gone.
你则在楼上陪我坐了两小时
Remember what you said?
记得你说过什么吗
Let 'em wait.
让他们去等吧
And you sat with me, making me laugh.
你坐在我身旁 一直逗我笑
You know, that laugh of yours
要知道 你的笑声
is probably my most favorite sound
可能是这世界上
in the whole wide world.
我最爱听的声音了
I'm not afraid of instability, daddy.
爸爸 我不害怕变故
As long as I have you,
只要你在我身边
there's nothing I can't handle.
我就没什么不能面对的
Come here.
过来
There's my girl.
我的乖女儿
Emily.
艾米莉
Dinner's almost ready.
晚餐已经准备好了
Why don't you come join the others on the patio?
和其他人一起去庭院吧
This is just a dvd from another wedding planner.
这只是另一张婚礼策划光盘
I wouldn't want Ashley to get the wrong idea.
我可不想让阿什莉会错意
Well, that's so thoughtful.
想得可真周到
Amanda!
阿曼达
Amanda, open the door.
开门 阿曼达
I know you're in there. Please...
我知道你在里面 请...
Just talk to me.
和我谈谈吧
Look, I don't know why you pushed me away,
虽然不知道 你为何离开我
And I don't care. I just want to help you.
我也不在乎 我只想帮你
I saw the tape.
我看过录像带了
I know what Victoria did to you.
知道维多利亚对你犯下的罪孽了
I know she left you in that awful place.
她害你如今落入如此境地
I probably would've burned that house down myself.
我要是你 我也会把那房♥子烧了
Please open the door.
快开门啊
Amanda! Are you in there?!
阿曼达 你在吗
Please just talk to me.
和我谈谈吧 拜托
Excuse me. This is one of the foundations I work for.
抱歉 我工作的一个基金会打来了
Amanda.
阿曼达
If you were gonna let Jack watch the tape,
既然你早决定给杰克看录像带
why'd you make me push him away?
为什么还让我跟他分开
I didn't let him watch it.
我没让他看啊
Somebody did.
反正有人让他看了
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
Because he was just here.
因为他刚来过
He nearly broke the door down. Amanda, listen to me
差点把门敲烂了 阿曼达 听我说
No, I'm done listening to you.
不 我可听够了
I'm gonna start listening to Jack now.
现在起我要听杰克的
I'm going after him.
我去追他了
Amanda--
阿曼达
Modern technology...
现代科技
it's gonna be the death of us all.
终有一天会置人于死地
Come on. Join the party.
走吧 加入我们
Jack!
杰克
Jack! Jack!
杰克 快停下
Jack!
停下来啊
Jack!
杰克
And the rain was pouring down on us,
大雨瓢泼
but I just kept going.
却浇不熄我的热情
and, uh, and somehow,
后来
she found it in her heart to say yes.
她终于考虑清楚 答应我了
That's great.
很浪漫
And Daniel tells me you're independently wealthy.
丹尼尔还告诉我 你自强独♥立♥又很富有
Here's to small miracles.
敬身边的奇迹
She studies cultures all around the world,
她游览全球
speaks several different languages,
会说多国语言
devotes her time to charity.
致力于慈善事业
Well...
净夸我
She's pretty special.
很特别的
Beauty, brains, and a big heart to boot.
美貌与智慧并存 而且心胸宽广
You know who you remind me of?
知道你让我想起了谁吗
Victoria.
维多利亚
Don't you all see the resemblance?
你们没发现她们很相似吗
Sir. Excuse me. Sir.
先生 抱歉 先生
You couldn't do it.
你怎么能那么做
You couldn't just leave her the hell alone.
怎么能对她不管不顾
Jack, I-I--
杰克 我
Excuse me, Porter, we're kind of in the middle
波特 我们一家人
of a family dinner here, so Back off, Grayson.
正吃饭呢 你一边去 格雷森
I'm not here for you.
我不是来找你的
Well, if you're here for Emily,
你要是找艾米莉的话
I'm sure she made it clear, she's not interested.
我记得她都告诉你了 她不喜欢你
Don't push me. Enough!
别逼我 够了
Stop it.
行啦
Mr. Porter, you have some nerve coming here.
波特先生 你闯进这里也真够胆大的
I've got some nerve?
你说我胆大
What did you say to Amanda Clarke
为了让阿曼达·克拉克离开
to make her leave town?
你和她说过什么
Don't be ridiculous.
你别胡说八道
Obviously, you've been misinformed.
肯定是有人蛊惑了你
As misinformed as David Clarke was
阿曼达看到你吻她父亲大卫·克拉克
when Amanda saw you kissing him?
这么说 他也是被你蛊惑喽
Mom, what is he talking about?
妈 他说什么呢
I know. I know you were in love with Amanda's father.
我都知道了 你和阿曼达的父亲相爱过
But I guess it was more important to hide that from the world
但我猜 你是忙于将此事隐瞒
than to help the little girl that he left behind.
而顾不上帮帮他留下的小女儿
You have an active imagination.
你想象力可真丰富
Who needs imagination?
你以为是我编出来的啊
I've seen the videotape.
我看过录像带了
It's no wonder her life turned out as rough as it did.
她的生活那么坎坷并不奇怪
But you could've prevented that, and you did nothing.
但你本可以帮她一把 却选择袖手旁观
Nothing.
置之不理
If you don't stop telling lies about Amanda Clarke,
别再中伤阿曼达·克拉克了
I'm gonna start telling the truth about you.
否则别逼我揭你老底
Jack. Hey, wait up.
杰克 等下
Victoria, is this true?
维多利亚 这是真的吗
Listen, he doesn't know
他并不清楚
what really happened with David Clarke.
妈妈和大卫·克拉克之间的真♥相♥
Murder and terrorism weren't his only crimes.
他的罪孽不止是谋杀与恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
What happened wasn mom's fault.
所发生的一切不是她的错
Is that the story you're spinning these days?
这是你这几天新编的故事吗
Astonishing, the lengths you'll go to
膜拜啊 为了保护自己
for self-preservation.
你什么都做得出来
Not another word, Conrad.
你闭嘴 康拉德
I am warning you.
我警告你
She's right. Charlotte doesn't deserve to be in the middle of this.
她说得对 不要把夏洛特牵扯进来
No, she doesn't deserve to be in the middle of it,
确实不该牵扯到她
but she's right in the center of it.
可她是此事的焦点
And she has your mother to thank for that.
这多亏了你妈
Somebody better tell me what's going on right now
你们谁快告诉我到底怎么回事
or I swear Charlotte, sweetheart,
不然我发誓 夏洛特 宝贝
you said that you could handle anything
你说过 只要我陪着你
as long as you have me.
你就可以承受一切打击
Well, you have me, always.
我一直都会陪着你
And it's time you know the truth.
所以你该知道真♥相♥了
David Clarke isn't just Amanda's father.
大卫·克拉克不仅是阿曼达的父亲
He's your biological father as well.
也是你的生父
No.
不
He's not.
他不是的
Mom...
妈
Charlotte!
夏洛特
I will never forgive you for this.
我永远都不会原谅你
And I'll never forgive you for inviting that bastard
你把那混♥蛋♥带进我们的卧室
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表