剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
I have a special delivery for Victoria Grayson.
我有一份给维多利亚·格雷森的特别快件
Gift from a Conrad Grayson.
康拉德·格雷森送的礼物
Where do I sign?
我签哪儿
Here you go, bud.
你的酒 老兄
Ah. Thanks, man.
多谢啦
Captain Jack.
杰克船长
Forgot my credit card.
我把信♥用♥卡♥落在这儿了
You coulda called.
你打个电♥话♥就成了
Would've been happy to drop that in the mail for you.
我更愿意把它投到你家信箱里
I also wanted to apologize,
我还想当面跟你
face-to-face.
说声对不起
I had a bit of a bad night last night.
我昨晚心情不大好
Girl problems, you know?
感情问题
You mean those girls over by the pool table?
你是指跟台球桌旁的那些女孩吗
Looked like you were doing just fine.
好像你们还相处得不错
Right.
是啊
Yeah, they were pretty friendly.
她们是很友好
Tell him I'm a real people person.
告诉他 我很善于交际的
Uh, Jack,
杰克
you see that guy over there?
看到那边那个大块头了吗
His name's Bull, and he wants the bartending gig.
他叫布尔 他想应聘调酒师的位子
Scares the hell outta me.
我有点被吓到了
All right. I'll handle it. I'll handle it.
好的 我来处理 我来处理
Sorry again about last night.
对于昨晚 再次抱歉
Forget about it.
没事
Emily.
艾米莉
I'm so happy you've decided to join our weekly lunch.
很高兴你能来参加我们的每周午餐会
Ashley has continually alerted me
阿什莉一直和我念叨说
of your interest in all my causes.
你对我的活动都十分感兴趣
It's a wonder we haven't crossed paths before.
真奇怪 我们现在才认识
Listen, I'm so sorry
关于你和丹尼尔
about you and daniel, dear.
我深表遗憾 亲爱的
The way he's been behaving lately,
就他近来的表现来看
perhaps it's for the best.
或许这是最好的结果
Thank you so much for coming today, ladies.
女士们 多谢大家今日光临
Saturday's benefit for Open Arms
周六的"无私关爱"慈善晚会
is one of the season's most important events
由于其深远的影响力
because of the magnitude of their outreach.
可谓本季度最重要的慈善活动之一
Mrs. Grayson, may I?
格雷森夫人 我来说好吗
As I'm sure most of you know,
我想大部分人都知道
Open Arms always selects one charity
"无私关爱"总会选出一家慈善机构
to highlight at the gala.
在晚宴上予以表彰
This year, they'll recognize the hard work
今年他们要表彰受害者救助联合会
of the Victims' United Outreach.
所做出的艰辛工作
Victims' United?
受害者联合会吗
Conceived in 1995 by the families
联合会成立于1995年
of the passengers who lost their lives on flight 1-9-7.
由197失事航♥班♥的遇难者家属发起的
Their mission is to provide aid and counsel
他们的工作是向全球六十三个国家
to the survivors of terrorism in 63 countries around the world.
恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的受害者提供救助和咨♥询♥
Wow. What a wonderful cause.
好伟大的事业
The Graysons were the ones
格雷森夫妇于1995年
who first endowed the organization back in 1995
最早对此组织作出资助
So... Open Arms has decided
所以 "无私关爱"慈善晚会
to honor them for their pioneering efforts.
决定就其开创性的贡献予以表彰
Congratulations, Victoria.
祝贺您 维多利亚
No one deserves the recognition more than you.
除了你 此等赞誉无人可受
Lydia.
莉迪亚
I had no idea you were still doing work for Open Arms.
我不知道 你现在还为"无私关爱"做事
But more importantly,
但更重要的是
I thought you'd decided to summer elsewhere.
我以为你决定去别处过夏天了
Well, what can I say?
怎么说呢
It was a decision wasn't entirely comfortable with.
那个决定并不合我心意
And now that my divorce is finalized, thank god,
我的离婚事务总算了结了 谢天谢地
It's my full intention to return to the fold.
我现在一门心思 想回到这个圈子
If you'll have me, of course.
当然 前提是你能接纳我
Of course.
这是自然
Michael's loss is our gain.
迈克尔所失乃我们所得
Excuse me. I really do have to take this.
抱歉 我得接这通电♥话♥
How did you like the surprise?
你还满意这份惊喜吗
Well, if sending Lydia over to our house
如果你觉得把莉迪亚送到家里
is your idea of a surprise,
算是惊喜的话
Then you've grossly misjudged my sense of humor.
那你真是高估了我的幽默感
Wait a minute. Lydia came to the house?
等等 莉迪亚去家里了
You have completely mishandled this situation.
这件事你处理得非常不得当
Uh, y-you're right. I'm--I'm sorry.
你说得对 都是我的错
I'll talk to Frank
我跟弗兰克商量商量
and decide how best to proceed.
看有什么最好的解决方案
In the meantime, try to find it in your heart to accept my honest apology.
与此同时 考虑下接受我诚挚的道歉吧
And if not my apology, then at leas accept the car.
即使不接受我道歉 至少接受那辆车吧
What car?
什么车
This is a $200,000 car, easy.
这车可值二十万美元 别坐坏了
Oh, yeah? See those pedals?
看到那些踏板了吗
One's a brake, one's a gas,
一个刹车 一个油门
same as a dump truck.
跟翻斗货车没区别
I'm sorry I came by unannounced.
抱歉我冒昧而来
The truth is, is I had no idea
事实上 我不知道
you were having a luncheon today.
你今天有午餐会
Why would you? It was by invite only.
你肯定不知道 我又没有邀请你
I came to apologize.
我是来道歉的
For sleeping with my husband
为和我丈夫有染而抱歉
or for blackmailing us?
还是为敲诈我们而道歉
I'm just not quite sure
我只是不确定
which apology I should be aiming my forgiveness at.
要原谅你哪个方面
I made a terrie mistake with Conrad.
对于康拉德 我犯了很严重的错误
And if I could go back and undo it,
如果可以重新来过
I swear, I would.
我保证不会了
You're mone true friend, Victoria.
你是我真正的朋友 维多利亚
I miss you.
我想念你
I miss us.
我怀念彼此的友谊
Lydia,
莉迪亚
what a surprise to see you again--
在这儿再次见到你真高兴
twice in one day.
一天见到两次
I packed up some of your things and sent them to you.
我把你的东西打包寄给你了
You shouldn't have gone through the trouble.
你没必要那么麻烦
Please think about what I said.
请考虑一下我说的话
Twice in one day?
一天见过两次
Lydia came by this morning,
莉迪亚今早来过
begging for her house back.
想要回她的房♥子
Some mixup in the divorce settlement.
离婚协议里有些糊涂账
Well, it's a fantastic piece of real estate.
那栋房♥子是不可多得的好地♥产♥
I forbid you to let go of it.
我不许你松口
Oh, I have no intention of it,
我本来不想的
but when I politely declined, she practically threatened me.
但当我婉言拒绝后 她居然恐吓我
Oh, it's an empty threat, I can assure you.
她是虚张声势 我可以保证
I'm sure you're right.
我确信你是对的
I guess I'm still on edge about what happened with Dr. Banks.
班克斯医生的事 我还惊魂未定呢
Mm. It's safe to say that we all are.
我们都深有同感
It's hard to imagine that none of us saw
很难相信在光碟播放前
a saboteur tampering with the DVD
我们中没有一人看到
just before it played.
那个篡改光碟的捣鬼之人
I was thinking the same thing this morning
我今早打包莉迪亚的东西时
when I was packing Lydia's things.
也一直在想这件事
I came across
我无意中发现
this signed book by Dr. Banks
班克斯医生亲笔签名的书
with some quote about
上面还写了
taking back control of her life.
让她重振旗鼓之类的话
I didn't know that Lydia
我不知道莉迪亚
was a patient of Dr. Banks.
曾是班克斯医生的病人
Well, why would you?
也难怪
She was one of the only people whose sessions weren't exposed.
她是唯一心理咨♥询♥没有被曝光的人
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表