剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Well, you know, you're so cozy with your mommy,
你和你妈如此亲近
why don't you let her tell you?
为何不让她告诉你呢
Charlotte.
夏洛特
I'm sorry to bother you. I was looking for Daniel.
抱歉打扰你 我在找丹尼尔
And he was looking for you.
他去找你了
He went to the Southfork Inn.
他去南方酒店了
Is everything okay?
出什么事了吗
My dad just kicked me out.
我爸把我赶出来了
I have no idea what I did.
我不知道自己做错了什么
Everything was fine, he offered to pay for Declan's school,
一切都很好 他答应帮德克兰支付学费
and then just out of the blue...
突然之间就莫名其妙...
I've just never seen him look at me that way before.
我从没见过他用那种眼神看我
What way?
哪种眼神
The way he looks at my mom.
他看妈妈的眼神
Oh, my God. Emily...
我的天 艾米莉
Did Daniel propose?
丹尼尔向你求婚了吗
Yeah. He wanted to tell you himself.
对 他想亲口告诉你
Is that okay?
你能接受吗
You have no idea how badly I've always wanted a sister.
你不知道 我多希望有个姐姐
At this late an hour, you must be bearing bad news.
这么晚赶来 肯定是坏消息了
That depends.
得看情况而定
The lab compared Amanda's D.N.A. samples to Charlotte's.
实验室比对了阿曼达和夏洛特的DNA样本
And?
结果呢
They're a match.
结果匹配
They're definitely half sisters.
她们肯定是同父异母的姐妹
That means she really is Amanda Clarke.
那就说明她真的是阿曼达·克拉克
I don't believe it.
我不相信
There is something more serious
还有更要紧的事
I need to discuss with you, Victoria.
我得跟你讨论 维多利亚
About my services and your legal affairs.
关于我的专业服务和你的法律事务
Allow me to help you, Mr. Huntley.
亨特利先生 我助你一臂之力吧
You're fired.
你被解雇了
What the hell are you doing?
你在干嘛
You don't want to mess with me, bro.
兄弟 别惹我
I was just leaving. No, you're not going
我要走了 不 你别想...
You shoulda listened.
敬酒不吃 吃罚酒
Jack, are you up there?
杰克 你在上面吗
Jack, is everything okay?
杰克 你还好吗
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Jack. Jack. Oh, no. No.
杰克 杰克 不
What happened?
发生什么事了
Jack got the crap beat out of him.
杰克被人一顿暴打
He stumbled upon some guy rifling through Amanda's stuff.
他撞见某人在偷阿曼达的东西
Looking for, presumably,
我猜是在找
a set of hi8 videotapes.
一盘Hi8录像带
Victoria did this. No.
是维多利亚指使的 不
You did this when you planted Treadwell's tapes.
你把特德韦尔的带子放到那时 就该料到
I never meant for Jack to get hurt.
我从不想让杰克受到伤害
How much collateral damage are you willing to accept?
你还想看到多少人因此而连带受伤
I may have Jack's blood all over my jacket,
也许我的身上沾满了杰克的血
but you've got it all over your hands.
但一切都是你一手造成的
I have something I need to do.
我还有事要做
Yeah.
对
Don't you always?
你不是一直都这样吗
Nice ring.
戒指不错
I told you Jack Porter was off-limits.
我告诉过你不要伤到杰克·波特
What happened?
到底怎么回事
Victoria called in her own guy.
维多利亚叫她自己的人做的
There was nothing I could do.
我无能为力
You were supposed to control it.
但这本该是在你掌控之下的
They got to you, didn't they?
他们找到了你 是吗
No. Your father did.
不 是你♥爸♥爸
I told him his best shot at a new trial
我跟他说 重审的最大胜算
would mean pulling you in.
是把你牵扯进来
He refused.
他拒绝了
He was afraid of what the conspiracy might do
他担心那伙人为了让你闭嘴
to keep you silenced.
会不择手段
You're lucky I intercepted
你该庆幸
that D.N.A. test she ordered on Amanda.
我截下了阿曼达的DNA测试
If I hadn't switched the sample, you'd be finished.
要不是我调换了样本 你已经完蛋了
I know.
我明白
Thank you.
多谢
You know I believe your father is innocent,
我相信你♥爸♥爸是清白的
but I can't be part of this kind of violence.
但我不能参与这种暴♥力♥的行径
Maybe it's time you reassess what you're doing here.
也许你也该重新审视自己现在的行为
I'm so sorry, Jack.
我很抱歉 杰克
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
No kidding.
真的吗
I've got about a jillion questions for you.
我还真有很多事要问你
I know you've been keeping secrets from me.
我知道你一直对我有所隐瞒
You have about five seconds to start talking.
给你五秒钟的时间开口解释
The Graysons framed my father.
格雷森夫妇陷害了我爸爸
They were responsible for that plane going down.
他们才是当年坠机事故的主谋
They set him up to take the fall.
他们陷害我爸爸 让他做了替罪羊
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
While I was rotting away in juvie with you
当我跟你在少管所发霉
and my father was rotting away in federal prison,
我爸爸在联邦监狱等死时
the Graysons were sitting in that house,
格雷森一家却安然住在那所房♥子里
living their lives, spending their money, raising their kids,
逗逗孩子 花花钱 悠哉地生活
like nothing ever happened.
好像什么事都没发生过
So that's why I'm here.
这就是我回来的原因
I came back to avenge my father's death,
我要替我爸爸报仇
and to take everything away from them.
要让他们一无所有
Why didn't you tell me?
之前为什么不告诉我
I-If you would've told me, I--
如果你早点告诉我
Because I didn't want something like this to happen.
因为我不想今天这样的事发生
The Graysons hired that guy who beat up Jack.
那个打杰克的人是格雷森雇的
And now you're both in danger.
现在你们两个都很危险
They did this to him?
这是他们干的
You need to go to save yourself...
为了你的安全 你必须得离开
And Jack...
这也为了杰克
And if you care too... me.
如果你在乎的话 也为了我
You know I'd do anything for you.
你知道我愿意为你做任何事
This is your new cell phone.
这是你的新手♥机♥
I'm gonna need your old one.
把你的旧手♥机♥给我
Your fake I.D. and passport are in your bag.
你的假身份证和护照在包里
That just leaves...
其他就剩下...
Jack.
杰克
I can't say good-bye to him.
我没办法跟他当面告别
Then I'll do it for you.
那我来帮你说
You're up late.
这么晚还没睡
How did your father take the news?
你♥爸♥爸听到那个消息是什么反应
He took it like you'd expect.
正如你所料
Except he said something else that...
他还说了一些别的事
I can't get out of my head.
一直在我心头萦绕
Oh, what's that?
是什么
Well, basically, the reason why he's being so nasty
主要就是 他之所以会变得这么讨厌
is because of some secret you've been keeping.
是因为你一直瞒着的秘密
Oh, we all have secrets, Daniel.
每个人都有秘密的 丹尼尔
Mom... it's me.
妈妈 是我
All right? So whatever it is,
没关系的 无论是什么
You don't have to keep me in the dark.
你都没必要对我隐瞒
Well, the truth is inevitable, Daniel,
事实总归是要面对的 丹尼尔
and I do want to tell you myself.
我只是想亲自告诉你
But I just don't want you to think less of me.
同时又不希望你看不起我
Oh, that's impossible, mom.
永远不会的 妈妈
Just tell me.
说吧
It's about your sister.
是关于你妹妹的事
Okay.
是吗
Well, what-- what about her?
她怎么了
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表