剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
I remember, Nolan. Get to the point.
我记得 诺兰 说重点
Well, after Tyler finished apologizing
在泰勒为洗劫我的信♥用♥卡♥
for taking my credit card on a petty theft crime spree,
而向我道完歉之后
he started google stalking one David Clarke.
他人肉了一个叫大卫·克拉克的人
Take a look.
请看吧
Now check out my browser history.
再来看看我的浏览器历史记录
Have you wired money over to Grayson Global yet?
你把钱汇给格雷森国际了吗
Happening as we speak.
正在办理中
$20 million.
两千万美元
Pull it back.
撤回资金
I don't think that's a good idea.
这可不是什么好主意
What? If I pull my money
怎么了 如果我把钱撤回来
and crush Tyler's chances of becoming a Grayson,
那泰勒就无法成为格雷森公♥司♥的一员
Ems, who knows what he'll do next?
艾米 谁知道他会不会狗急跳墙
Well, hopefully,
不出意外的话
he'll try to blackmail Conrad with what's in that speech.
他会用那份演讲稿的内容来勒索康拉德
Oh, really?
不是吧
I don't know.
我不知道
I thought you had bigger, badder plans
我还以为你有更大更狠的计划
for the Graysons.
来对付格雷森夫妇
I do.
我是有
Lydia's speech contains information not evidence.
莉迪亚的演讲稿里有的只是空话而非证据
And let's not forget,
而且别忘了
Tyler no longer has it in his possession, we do.
稿子已经不在泰勒手上了 而在我们这
Which you never thanked me for, by the way.
顺便说一句 你还没因此谢过我呢
I'll thank you when Tyler's out of the picture.
除掉泰勒以后 我再谢你
Unless, of course,
当然了 除非
you have your own reasons for keeping him around.
你有自己的原因想把他留下
I'll call my business manager this afternoon.
我下午就给我的业务经理打电♥话♥
How about...
不如
you call him now?
现在就打给他
Nolan Ross for Barry Josslin.
我是诺兰·罗斯 找巴里·贾思林
Yeah, it's about money.
是 关于投资的事
My father filed for divorce?
我爸爸提出了离婚
Why wouldn't he have told me this morning?
今天早晨他为什么不告诉我
Who knows?
谁知道呢
But your poor mother is beside herself.
你可怜的妈妈都快疯了
She really needs you right now, Daniel.
她现在真的很需要你 丹尼尔
In fact, she was hoping you'd join her for lunch.
事实上 她很希望你能与她共进午餐
Perfect timing.
来得正好
Please join me for lunch today with my mother.
拜托你今天中午陪我和我妈一起吃饭吧
Yeah, of course. Just tell me when and where.
当然可以了 告诉我时间和地点
1:00, Dumas' on Main.
下午一点 大仲马餐厅
I'll modify the reservation for three.
我去把预约改成三人位
Bye.
再见
Thanks, Ash.
谢了 阿什
Is everything okay?
出什么事了
It sounds like my parents are finally getting a divorce.
我爸妈最终还是要离婚了
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry, Daniel.
天呐 太遗憾了 丹尼尔
They seemed...
他们两个...
so perfect together.
看起来如此般配
Yeah, maybe a long time ago.
很久以前是这样
Well, maybe they'll work it out.
也许他们能度过这次危机
I mean, who knows?
谁也说不准
It might even strengthen your relationship with both of them.
说不定这能改善你与他们两人的关系
Yeah, with my mom, perhaps.
和我妈还有可能
You know, I think my dad would rather have Tyler
我看我爸宁愿要泰勒当儿子
for a son than me.
也不要我
Well, it's hard to argue considering that
我都无以辩驳
my dad's been trying to land Nolan as a client
要知道 诺氏企业上市以来
ever since Nolcorp went public.
我爸是挖空心思想拉到诺兰这个大客户
I guess Ty has just got that magic touch.
估计泰就是做生意这块料
I'll say.
是吗
What's that supposed to mean?
你想说什么
The only reason that Nolan invested with your father
诺兰之所以投资你♥爸♥公♥司♥
is because Tyler's blackmailing him.
只因为泰勒在敲诈他
Wait. Blackmailing him with what?
等等 拿什么敲诈他
Do you have any idea how much E. coli
你知不知道
you just dumped next to my lunch?
你刚扔了多少大肠杆菌在我午餐上
There's a reason I don't carry cash.
我出门不带现金是有原因的
And that's why.
就是因为这个
Lighten up, Eeyore.
别矫情了 小驴屹耳
I'm paying you back for all the stuff I bought
我信守诺言 特地过来
on your credit card, like I promised.
把刷你信♥用♥卡♥的钱还给你
You do you realize you're paying me back
你应该清楚 你还我的钱
with my own money, right?
其实就是我自己的钱吧
I'm trying to say thank you.
我只是想向你道谢
You have no idea the doors you opened up for me.
你都不知道你为我开拓了多美好的前景
We should celebrate, get out of town for the weekend,
我们应该庆祝一下 周末去外面玩玩
on me.
我请客
You like South Beach?
喜欢南方海滩吗
Miami's for trolls.
迈阿密那海滩也就钓钓鱼
Okay, then. You pick the place.
好吧 那你挑地方
I just want to spend some...
我只是想和你
quality time with you.
共度些美好时光
Monte Carlo's pretty nice this time of year.
这个季节去蒙特卡洛应该不错[摩纳哥著名赌城]
Excuse me. Victoria.
打扰一下 维多利亚
Yes.
什么事
I'm Ryan Huntley.
我是瑞安·亨特利
Michael Davis introduced us a couple of years ago
几年前在苏富比艺术品拍卖♥♥会上
at an art auction at Sotheby's.
迈克尔·戴维斯介绍咱俩认识的
You outbid me on a spectacular Kandinsky.
您出价比我高 拍到了康丁斯基的名画
I remember. You cost me a fortune.
我记得 你可让我花了不少银子
Forgive me for being indelicate,
恕我冒昧
but your husband asked to retain me as his divorce attorney.
您的丈夫想雇用我当他的离婚律师
And you just happened to run into me here?
而你却偏偏在儿这碰到了我
For reasons of my own, I declined his offer.
由于个人原因 我拒绝了他的请求
But believe me when I say, I-I'd love nothing more
但是请相信我 我十分乐意
than to represent you against your husband.
代表您与您丈夫对簿公堂
I'll give it some thought.
我会考虑的
Please do.
谢谢您
Hey, ma.
你好 妈
Daniel, I'm so glad you could come.
丹尼尔 你能来我真高兴
And I see that you brought Emily.
你把艾米莉也带来了
Victoria, I hope you don't mind.
维多利亚 希望你不会介意
Daniel told me everything,
丹尼尔都告诉我了
And we just really wanted to come and show our support.
我们真的想来对你表示支持
I'm sure you must be devastated.
你一定伤心欲绝
Devastated is not the word I would use.
伤心欲绝倒还不至于
And quite frankly,
老实说
my marriage is the last thing I want ttalkboutight now.
我现在最不想谈的事情 就是我的婚姻
Well, why don't we talk about Tyler?
那我们来聊聊泰勒吧
Don't you think it's weird he's still living in the pool house
我去艾米莉家住了 他却还住在咱家
even though I'm staying at Emily's?
你不觉得不妥吗
Quite the opposite.
正好相反
With you gone, I rather like having him there.
你不在家 我倒挺希望他能留下
Tyler seems almost like family to me.
我把泰勒当自家人一样看待
Okay, but he's not and he never will be.
他才不是 而且永远也别想
I'd rather have someone in the house than no one at all.
无论如何 都比家中空无一人好
Unless of course you're telling me
除非你想告诉我
that you're planning on moving back home.
你要搬回家住了
Uh, no.
不
Mm. Well, then...
那么...
As far as I'm concerned, he stays.
在我看来 他还是继续住着吧
How's the wonder dog?
超能狗狗过得还好吗
Starting to lose it a little, I'm afraid.
我看它记忆衰退了
How so?
怎么会呢
I don't know if I told you,
我不知道有没有告诉过你
Amanda was his first owner.
阿曼达是它第一个主人
But every time he sees her, he goes crazy,
但它现在每次见到她都会狂吠
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表