剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
To happiness.
为幸福干杯的意思
My new crowd of customers would go nuts for this.
我的新顾客肯定会为这种酒疯狂的
You run one of those fancy Hamptons restaurants?
你该不会是某家豪华汉普顿餐厅的老板吧
No, no. It's a dock bar down in Montauk.
不 不 只是蒙托克的一家码头酒吧
You should stop by when you have some time,
你走之前 要是有时间
before you take off.
可以过来玩玩
Jack?
杰克
Emily.
艾米莉
Hey, uh, have you met...
你好 这是...
I'm sorry. I never actually asked your name.
不好意思 未闻小姐芳名
Probably for the best.
最好还是不要知道了
Right. Uh, well...
好吧 那么
This is Emily.
这位是艾米莉
Listen, if you see Nolan before I do,
你如果看见诺兰的话
could you tell him to pop by the bar?
能让他到酒吧来一趟吗
I owe him an a--an apology.
我得向他道歉
Yeah, sure.
没问题
Thanks.
谢了
Well... it was nice to meet you.
总之 很高兴见到你
Likewise.
我也是
Whoever you are.
无名氏小姐
I brought you some clothes.
给你带了几件衣服
Thanks.
谢了
So that's the famous Jack Porter.
原来那就是传说中的杰克·波特
All the stories you told me about him in juvie,
你在少管所里告诉我的那些关于他的事
I feel like...
让我觉得
I already know him.
我好像已经认识他了
Get inside. This isn't a game.
快进屋去 这不是闹着玩的
I never said it was.
我也没说是啊
And in case you forgot,
顺便提醒你一下
I don't like people telling me what to do.
我不喜欢被人呼来喝去
You're right.
没错
I'm sorry.
对不起
Lucky for you...
算你走运
I'm in a good mood.
我现在心情不错
I'm gonna take care of you--
你的事我来搞定
Set up a bank account with monthly deposits
帮你建一个帐户 每月都会有钱打进去
and get you a new identity
再帮你弄一个新的身份
so you never have to be tied
这样的话你跟阿曼达·克拉克这个名字
to the Name Amanda Clarke again.
就没有任何关系了
But I like being Amanda Clarke.
可我喜欢当阿曼达·克拉克
It's our connection.
这是联♥系♥我们两人的纽带
You and I will always be connected.
你和我永远都是联♥系♥在一起的
Then why do you want to ship me off?
那你为什么要把我送出去
Because it's not safe for you here.
因为你在这里不安全
I couldn't live with myself if something happened to you.
如果你出事了 我将永远无法安心
You can stay in my apartment in Paris
你可以先住在我巴黎的公♥寓♥
until I figure out the logistics.
我再慢慢想办法
You'll love it there.
你会喜欢那里的
You know I'd do this for you anyway,
为了你 我无论怎样都会去的
even without the money.
即使你不给我钱
You're the closest thing I ever had to a sister.
我一直把你当作至亲的姐妹
Me, too.
我也是
You are just about one bad day away
你再坚持一天
from spending your life in a place like this.
就能摆脱这个可能会禁锢你一辈子的地方
What's the difference?
外面有什么区别
I'm David Clarke's daughter.
我是大卫·克拉克的女儿
I'm in jail no matter where I go.
不管去哪都像在坐牢
So you got a bad deal.
的确 你命与仇谋
But you got something else going for you.
但你有别的优势
You're smarter than most of these girls,
你比这里其他的女孩都聪明
especially Emily Thorne.
尤其是艾米莉·索恩
Screw her.
去她的吧
Oh, you want to go up against the whole world?
你要是想跟全世界作对
That's your business.
那是你的事
But violence is a shortsighted solution
但如果要与敌人正面交锋
when it really comes to handling your enemies.
用暴♥力♥可不是什么明智的选择
There's better ways to go about it.
有更好的方法来对付
Smarter ways.
更高明的手段
Like what?
比如说
I'm thinking that all Emily's really looking for is a friend.
我认为 艾米莉无非是缺少朋友
You get her trust,
去赢得她的信任
and you'll have her work for you
她就会为你所用
instead of against you.
而不是与你作对
Or you can go about the rest of your life
或者你也可以今后
with a busted lip and a bloody nose.
总是跟别人打得头破血流
Understand what I'm saying?
明白我的意思了吗
Let's get you unpacked, Lydia.
我帮你把行李取出来吧 莉迪亚
You might be staying a while.
你可能会在这住一阵子
Do you remember the girls' trip
还记得去年冬天
we took to Positano last winter?
我们几个一起去波西塔诺吗
I don't have a problem remembering last winter.
去年冬天的事情我都记得
It's the past few weeks that are gone.
只是最近几周的事情记不起来了
So you don't remember how I found out
这么说 在纪念日派对上
about your relationship with Conrad
我发现了你跟康拉德偷♥情♥的事情
at my Memorial Day Party?
你也不记得了吧
Victoria...
维多利亚
Do you recognize this?
认得这个吗
"Ladies and gentlemen,
"女士们先生们
"everyone here tonight is a victim--
今晚出席的每一位
"a victim of fraud and deceit.
都是被欺骗的受害者
"The ruthless monsters responsible--
而真正该负责任的禽兽是
Victoria and Conrad Grayson."
维多利亚和康拉德·格雷森"
I wrote this?
这是我写的吗
And you were prepared to read it
你从阳台坠落的那晚
at the Open Arms benefit
还打算在"无私关爱"慈善晚会上
the night that you fell over your balcony.
当众宣读这些
Why would I?
我为什么要这么做
Well, the important thing
重要的是
is that you didn't go through with it.
你当时并没有这么做
Hey, Ash. How's it going?
阿什 怎么样了
Apparently, Victoria mistook my party planning experience
显然 维多利亚把我当成了搬家工
for an internship at U-haul.
而不是宴会策划
Oh, here. Let me help you.
来 我来帮你
Thank you, but I don't need help.
谢谢 但我需要的不是帮助
I need a new job.
我需要一份新工作
I thought that working for Victoria
为维多利亚工作
was what you always wanted.
不正是你想要的吗
No, a life like yours is what I always wanted.
不 我想要的是你那样的生活
This is just embarrassing.
这只是份窘迫的工作
Not that you would understand.
你是不会理解的
This is almost the last of it.
差不多就这些了
Ashley, would you give us a moment, please?
阿什莉 能让我们单独待会吗
With pleasure.
十分乐意
Hello, Victoria.
你好啊 维多利亚
Hello, Lydia.
你好 莉迪亚
I went through the house to make sure
我回家确认了一下
there were no keepsakes that still belonged to you.
你是否还有其他东西落在那里
But, um...
但是
if you're missing anything, just let me know.
如果还少了什么东西 告诉我就行
I'll have another look around.
我会再帮你找找的
That's very sweet of you.
你想得真周到
Well, I want Lydia to remember
我希望莉迪亚能记起
absolutely everything that she's forgotten.
她忘记的每件事情
Oh, well, that's all any of us could want.
这是我们每个人所期望的
You're lucky to have a friend like Victoria.
你真幸运 能有像维多利亚这样的朋友
Get well soon.
早日康复
What is it?
怎么了
There's a photograph.
有一张照片
Of whom?
谁的照片
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表