剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Hey, Amanda.
嗨 阿曼达
Ah. Okay.
啊 好吧
What do you think?
你觉得这身打扮如何
Your tie is a little crooked.
你的领带打得有点歪
You know, I don't have to go tonight.
你知道 我今晚并不是非得出席的
Why not? It sounds fun.
为何不呢 听起来挺有趣的
Because...
因为
It's kind of a tradition,
咱俩人一起在家
us staying home, watching the ball drop.
看落球仪式可是个传统
You fell asleep last year.
你去年睡着了
I think you need a new tradition.
我觉得你需要一个新传统了
So did not fall asleep.
省得我又睡着了
Yeah, you did. And I stayed awake.
没错 你睡着了 我一直醒着
No, no, you actually--
不 不 实际上
I'm gonna have to torture you now...
我现在得好好拷问你一番
Stop that.
住手
Because you are...
因为你是
Stop. You shall be grounded.
快停下 你会被禁足哦
Happy New Year, all.
各位 新年快乐
Who's that?
谁啊
Hey. Oh, hey, bill.
你好 你好 比尔
Hey. Party's next door.
你好 派对在隔壁呢
I just came to make sure you'd show up
我只是来确认你会出席
and to give a certain young lady her Christmas present.
顺便捎给某个年轻女士她的圣诞礼物
Ariel. Thanks, Uncle Bill.
是小美人鱼 谢谢比尔叔叔
Hey, come on.
快走吧
Conrad's montecristos aren't gonna smoke themselves, huh?
康拉德的蒙特克里斯雪茄在等我们呢
All right. Don't stay up too late.
走吧 别太晚睡
Bye.
再见
You know how much I love you?
你知道我有多爱你吗
Infinity times infinity.
无穷的无穷
That's right.
没错
Good night. Bye.
晚安 再见
Happy New Year, honey.
新年快乐 亲爱的
You ready?
准备好了吗
Yeah, I guess as I'll ever be...
是的 我大概会...
"My dear Amanda,
"亲爱的阿曼达
in the pages that follow,
在接下来的日记里
I've attempted to piece together
我试着阐明
the ruthless betrayal that brought about
我遭到无情的背叛 致使我含冤入狱
my false imprisonment and our unbearable separation.
令你我惨痛分离的原委
I hope this chronicle will one day provide you
希望这本日记有朝一日
an understanding of what I believe happened to me.
能为你解释清楚 发生在我身上的事
If I'm at all culpable for what happened to us, Amanda...
阿曼达 也许一切都是我的责任
Believing in a system rigged against me
我自认为是挚友的人们
by the people I knew as friends
一齐背叛了我
in a life I can no longer...
我不再能...
It's because I gave away my trust too easily...
正是因为我太容易信任他人
Bill Harmon has been a close associate
比尔·哈蒙多年来一直是格雷森的
of the Graysons' for years, whereas Conrad has...
亲密合作伙伴 然而康拉德...
Roger Halsted is a true friend.
罗杰·霍尔斯特德才是我真正的朋友
As for why he would let himself be dragged into this...
至于他为何会把自己牵扯进来...
I can't claim to know Tom Kingsly very well,
我不能说非常了解汤姆·金斯莱
in prosecuting the case against me,
他对我提起公诉
it's clear that he buried evidence
显然 他替格雷森一家
on behalf of the Graysons."
掩盖了证据"
Hello. Happy New Year.
你好 新年快乐
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 先生
Lydia.
莉迪亚
Oh, Michael.
迈克尔
It is so good to see you both.
真高兴见到你们俩
We wouldn't have come by a day early like this,
我们本不该像这样提早一天来拜访
but we were kind of, uh, in the neighborhood.
但我们正好在附近办事
House shopping.
我们打算购♥房♥♥
Michael promised to buy a place in Southampton.
迈克尔答应我 在南汉普顿买♥♥套房♥子
Unfortunately, all the beachfront properties get snatched up
但不幸的是 海滨别♥墅♥一旦挂牌待售
the second they hit the market.
就会立即被人买♥♥走
One day, this bubble is gonna burst.
总有一天 这场泡沫经济会破裂
Oh, well, let it.
随它去吧
There's been a veritable invasion of riffraff around here
自从政♥府♥削减利率后
ever since the feds flattened the rates.
总有一些乌合之众想要入住此地
What he means
他的意思是
is that we'd be thrilled to have you as neighbors.
能和你们做邻居 我们激动万分
The closer the better.
越近越好
Be careful what you wish for.
小心愿望成真哦
We did put an offer on
我们确实申请求♥购♥
David Clarke's old beach house next door.
大卫·克拉克在隔壁的旧海滨小屋
Yes, but, uh,
是的 但是...
after the government seized the property,
政♥府♥没收他的财产后
they auctioned it off to some dummy corporation.
就将房♥子拍卖♥♥给了某家傀儡公♥司♥
I mean, you'd think with the history of that house,
鉴于那栋房♥子的历史 可以想象
they would be happy to unload it.
他们会多高兴能摆脱这个房♥产
But apparently, they're not entertaining any offers.
但显然那家公♥司♥对我们的开价不感兴趣
No.
是的
Oh, well, that's unfortunate.
那还真不走运
Would you please take the Davises bags
请带着戴维斯夫妇的行李
and situate them in an oceanfront room?
领他们到海景房♥间休息
Hey, hold the tonic.
你好 不爱汤力水的美女
Thought you were just passing through.
还以为你是过路客呢
Thought I'd stay a little longer than expected.
也许我会比预期多待段时间
How are the burgers here?
这里的汉堡味道如何
Can't say. I don't eat meat.
不知道 我不吃肉
People who do say they're the best in Montauk.
人们都说这是蒙托克最美味的汉堡
Hey, boss, um...
老板...
You think I can get tomorrow night off?
明天晚上我能请假吗
I lined up a gig with a catering service
我得到一份在格雷森家的跨年晚宴
for the Graysons' New Year's thing.
做餐饮服务的活
I need you here.
我要你留在这里
Well, I figured that with the way
我觉得是你
that business has been going, you...
经营酒吧的方式有些问题
were gonna start cutting shifts.
你取消了换班制度
You want the catering job, take it.
要是你想做餐饮服务 那就去吧
But just don't come back here.
但别想着还能回来干活
Turned you down?
他拒绝你了吗
I'm gonna go broke if I keep working at this place,
如果我一直在这里工作会崩溃的
and we need cash if we're going to Europe this summer.
如果我们想今年夏天去欧洲 就需要钱
I'm sorry, Ky.
我很抱歉 凯儿
It's not like this is some small setback.
这并不是什么小逆境
Dad had to sell the house.
我爸快要把房♥子卖♥♥了
I'm not mad at him. I'm mad at Montauk.
我没生他的气 而是厌倦了蒙托克
I feel like I'm gonna be stuck here my whole life.
我感觉自己的一生都会被困在这里
There are worse places.
世上还有比这更糟的地方
Sorry.
抱歉
Drama.
让你见笑了
You know, I could use some extra cash, too.
我也需要赚些外快
Think I could fill in for you at that New Year's party?
我能替你去那个跨年晚宴吗
Kick you back 25% if you can hook it up.
事成后 我的酬劳分你四分之一
Sure, if you really want to work on New Year's Eve.
可以 如果你不介意在除夕夜干活
What's your name?
你叫什么
Mandy.
曼蒂
Sammy.
山姆
You got so big.
都长这么大了
Your dad always said you had a soft spot for animals.
你父亲总说你对小动物没有抵抗力
What, are you following me now?
怎么 你现在改跟踪狂了吗
In this weather, more like tracking.
这种天气下 倒不如说是寻迹而来
Don't you have any friends or family of your own
你就没有朋友或是家人
to harass over the holidays?
可以共度节日吗
Sammy.
山姆
Come on. Get in here.
过来 快进来
Hey, listen, if you guys aren't doing anything
各位 如果你们明天除夕
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表