剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on "Revenge".
《复仇》前情提要
When I was a child,
我还小的时候
my father was framed for a crime he didn't commit.
我父亲被人栽赃陷害
Amanda!
阿曼达
Amanda Clarke no longer exists.
阿曼达·克拉克不存在了
Before he died, he left a roadmap for revenge
他去世前 为复仇留下了线索
that led me to the people who destroyed our lives.
让我知道了这些摧毁我们生活的罪魁祸首
I'm Lydia Davis...
我是莉迪亚·戴维斯
We met briefly on the beach.
我们在沙滩上见过一面
At the Southfork Inn.
还有在南方酒店
You could have had anyone,
你跟谁乱搞不行
and you knew she was my closest friend.
你明知道她是我最好的朋友
Frank, would you please talk to these men?
弗兰克 你能和这几个人谈谈吗
Ah, so you're Mr. Grayson? No.
你就是格雷森先生 不是
I work for him.
我为他工作
Did I just hear Emily?
我刚才好像听见艾米莉的声音了
She said she had to cancel dinner.
她说得取消和你的晚餐计划
In revenge, as in life,
复仇宛若人生
every action has an equal and opposite reaction.
每一举动都伴随着一个非你所愿的反效果
In the end, the guilty always fall.
而最终 负罪者往往都不得善果
Thank you for standing guard last night, Frank.
谢谢你昨晚的守卫 弗兰克
Were you able to sleep?
你睡着了吗
Not much.
只睡了一会
Any leads as to who abducted Dr. Banks?
知道是谁绑♥架♥的班克斯医生了吗
As of this morning, she was still unable
到今早为止 她还是不能
or unwilling to identify her attacker.
或是不愿意指证袭击她的人
Victoria, don't worry.
维多利亚 别担心
I won't let anything happen to you.
我不会让你有事的
Conrad's flying home this morning.
康拉德今早会飞回来
No, he's not.
不 他不会的
His jet never left the hangar.
他的飞机没离开过飞机棚
He spent the night in the city.
他昨晚是在城里过夜的
With Lydia?
和莉迪亚一起吗
What's this?
这是什么
It's a transfer receipt from Conrad's account
是康拉德用曼群岛的账号♥
in the Caymans to Lydia.
给莉迪亚转账的收据
It's for $10 million.
这可是一千万啊
I thought you should know.
我只是觉得你应该知道
Good morning.
早上好啊
Hey. Wow, Ash. That dress is criminal.
早 阿什 这裙子太美了
Thank you. It's my dress-to-impress outfit.
谢了 这是我留下好印象的必备装束
I'm hoping Victoria pays more attention to it
我希望维多利亚把注意力放在这裙子上
than the disaster I made of her mother-daughter tea.
而不是我在"母女茶会"上制♥造♥的灾难
Those patient recordings had nothing to do with you.
你和那些病人的视频录像一点关系也没有
She has to know that.
她该知道这点的
Mm. What the queen does and does not know is a complete mystery
除了女王那个令人发毛的保镖弗兰克
to everyone but her and that creepy security goon Frank.
谁也猜不透女王到底知道些什么
Oddly enough, they asked me more questions
奇怪的是 他们没怎么责问我
about your potential involvement than mine.
倒问了不少关于你介入此事的问题
My involvement?
我的介入吗
Because that's exactly what I want--
好像我巴不得
my most embarrassing confessions about her son
那段我对她儿子的尴尬表白
broadcast for all to see.
能公布于众似的
Like I said, ridiculous.
我就说嘛 真是荒唐
Speaking of Daniel,
说到丹尼尔
looks like he's back to his old ways.
他好像故态复萌了
He came home absolutely wankered last night.
他昨晚烂醉如泥地回到家
Tyler had to practically carry him in.
泰勒几乎是把他背进屋的
How noble.
真有风度啊
Anyway, it's safe to say that Victoria's week
不管怎样 维多利亚这周
is off to a monumentally rotten start.
一开始就是史无前例地一团糟啊
Any ideas on how to thaw the ice queen?
有什么办法可以融化这位冰雪女王吗
Hmm. Well, Victoria relishes her status as queen bee, right?
维多利亚很享受众星捧月的感觉 是吧
Pathologically.
已成病态了
Find an opportunity to get her back in the spotlight.
那就找机会让她重新被万众瞩目
What events does she have coming up?
她接下来还有什么活动
This week, the Open Arms charity gala.
这周是"无私关爱"慈善晚会
Mm. Me, too.
我也会参加
See if you can get them
试试看能不能让他们
to honor Victoria for her tireless efforts.
表彰一下维多利亚孜孜不倦的付出
You're a genius.
你真是天才
I'm gonna see you at Victoria's luncheon today, right?
你今天会来维多利亚的午餐会吧
Of course.
当然
Okay, bye.
那回见
Bye.
回见
Officials had confirmed 246 passengers fatalities
官方已经确认有246名乘客
in the bombing of the jumbo jet,
在此次喷气式飞机爆♥炸♥意外中身亡
but the final death toll will likely surge
但由于地面人员伤亡情况尚未统计
to include many unaccounted-for persons on the ground.
最终死亡人数还将大幅上升
A homegrown group of violent radicals
一个自称为"反美倡议联盟"的
calling themselves Americon Initiative
本土暴♥力♥激进组织
is claiming responsibility for the attack.
声称主导了此次袭击
Hey, kiddo.
小家伙
If I had known you were gonna get up early,
要是知道你会这么早起床
woulda had you come swim with Sammy and me.
我就叫你同我和山姆一起去游泳了
There was a plane crash, daddy.
有架飞机坠毁了 爸爸
...disaster vowed, quote
...部门誓要
"To root out the murdering cowards
"彻底追查这些杀人的懦夫
and bring them to swift justice."
并迅速将他们绳之以法"
"Conrad and Victoria knew
"康拉德和维多利亚清楚
the victims' families would need a devil
受害者的家人需要一个坏人
to shoulder the blame for the money
来承担康拉德帮恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
that Conrad had been laundering for the terrorists.
洗黑钱的罪名
They chose me as the patsy
他们让我做了替罪羊
while passing themselves off as grieving benefactors.
而自己冒充成悲痛的资助者
Never underestimate the power of guilt, Amanda.
永远不要低估愧疚的力量 阿曼达
It compels people to some pretty remarkable places."
它会将人逼至意想不到的境地"
艾米莉·索恩小姐收
"无私关爱"慈善晚会邀请函
Don't make a federal case out of it, mom.
不要小题大作了 妈妈
It was a few drinks, okay?
只是喝了几杯而已 好吗
You staggered home like a drunken sailor.
你喝得烂醉如泥 跌跌撞撞进的家门
If it weren't for Tyler,
如果没有泰勒
you might not have made it home at all.
你可能都没法回到家了
Well, in Daniel's defense, Emily had just lied to him
丹尼尔也是情有可原 艾米莉骗了他
and stood him up.
还放了他鸽子
Look, can we drop this?
能不说这事了吗
No, we can not.
不行
You violated our agreement.
你违背了我们的约定
You shouldn't have been in any bar in the first place.
首先你就不该去酒吧
You been drinking again, Daniel?
你又喝酒了吗 丹尼尔
Intervention's over, dad. Mom won.
劝诫大会结束了 爸 妈妈大获全胜
How was your trip?
你这趟旅行如何
It's gonna take an act of God to resuscitate this market.
只能祈祷上帝来复苏整个市场了
Well, if you need any extra C.P.R. at the office,
如果您的公♥司♥还急需人手
I'm happy to help. My internship...
我很愿意来帮忙
at Stern Investments just fell through.
我在斯特恩投资公♥司♥的实习计划刚好泡汤了
And as usual, their loss is Grayson Global's gain.
他们的损失一向都是格雷森国际的收获
When can you start?
你什么时候能开始上班
You tell me, sir.
任您发落 先生
Get yourself dressed. You start today.
穿戴整齐 今天就开始
You too, Daniel.
你也是 丹尼尔
It's clear your summer could use the structure.
很明显你该好好规划下自己的暑期了
Yes, sir.
遵命 先生
I'm gone, what, two days, and Daniel's off the wagon?
我才离开两天 丹尼尔酒瘾就又犯了吗
How'd you let that happen?
你怎能任其放纵
I had my hands full.
我手上一堆事
Perhaps you can tell me where your hands have been.
或许你可以告诉我 你的手放哪儿去了
What's my little girl with the infinity tattoo
我那烙着仇恨记忆的小姑娘
up to today?
今天打算做什么
Suddenly, she's thinking of filing a restraining order.
她突然很想去申请个限制令
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表