剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
No, I'll be 18 by the end of the month, so it's...
不 我月底就满十八岁了 所以...
Let me call you right back.
我待会给你回电♥话♥
What was that about?
这是怎么回事
Me and Charlotte are getting a place together.
我和夏洛特要搬到一起住
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What?
什么
Look, think about it, okay?
你想想看
You and me are crowding each other up here.
我们俩住在一起实在太挤了
And--and things are moving forward with you Amanda,
既然你和阿曼达已经有所进展了
so it's-- we need privacy.
我们都需要一点私人空间
Declan, listen to me.
德克兰 听我说
This is a spectacularly bad idea on so many levels
这个主意糟糕透了
You don't have the money.
你没钱
You haven't finishi high school.
你连高中还没读完
What's the plan?
你有什么打算
Gonna be a bar back the rest of your life?
当一辈子酒吧招待吗
I'm drowning downstairs
我在酒吧都快忙死了
'cause you can barely even do that right.
因为你连这点事儿都做不好
Okay. Hire someone else.
那你就去雇别人啊
I've got my own money, and Charlotte needs me.
我自己有钱 而且夏洛特需要我
She needs you? Yeah.
她需要你 是
Declan, you're just a kid.
德克兰 你还只是个孩子
What you need is to finish high school, go to college.
你真正要做的是读完高中去上大学
You need to make yourself into the kind of man
你需要成长为一个
that a girl like charlotte grayson deserves.
配得上像夏洛特·格雷森那样女孩的男人
If she's still around after that,
如果当那时她还在你身边
then you guys can talk about having a future.
你们再讨论共同未来
Otherwise, you're just...
不然 你就是..
you're just throwing both of yours away.
你只是在毁掉你们两人的未来
Your crusade for a future built on sustained, renewable energy
为了人类未来 您致力于新型能源改革事业中
is admirable,
令晚辈钦佩不已
and a cause I proudly stand behind.
因此我也很自豪能尽一份力
He says that he... is impressed by your research
他说对你的市场调研印象深刻
and respects your business ethics.
也钦佩你做生意的道德准则
Well, it's what he can expect on a daily basis
他若选择给我投资
should he choose to trust me with his business.
我保证 商业道德将始终如一
So he's still on the fence?
他还是持观望态度
No.
没有
What did he say?
他说什么了
He's agreed to invest with you.
他愿意为你投资
$50 million.
五千万美元
What, no synchronized swim with your secret sharer?
怎么 闺蜜不陪你来个花样游泳吗
Single white female told me you invited her into the fold.
双面女郎告诉我 你邀请她加入游戏
What, I'm guessing this is
我猜 你这是要拉拢
a keep your frenemies close type situation?
亦敌亦友之人 是吗
At least she's under control, Nolan.
至少我把她控制住了 诺兰
That's more than I can say for you and Tyler.
你对付泰勒 可没达到这效果
About that. Uh...
那个嘛
Well, operation Tyler hit a bit of a speed bump and--
泰勒的事进展不太顺利
Don't worry about it.
别担心
I've got that under control, too
他的事 我也能搞定
Bye, Nolan.
诺兰 再见
While we're buying the upside,
在买♥♥进上行潜力股的同时
we're shorting the poorest performers in that sector.
我们要抛掉那些垃圾股
Simultaneously collecting the best in breed and weeding out the runts.
就是要优胜劣汰
You catch on fast. son.
学得很快嘛 小子
Tyler, dad. .
泰勒 爸爸
There he is, the man of the hour.
风云人物来了
Did I miss something?
我错过了什么精彩片段
Daniel managed to get Mr.Takeda to invest last night.
丹尼尔昨晚拉到了武田先生的投资
$50 million.
五千万美元
How's that corner office looking for you now?
那间唾手可得的高管办公室你觉得如何了
$50 million. Wow.
五千万 真不赖
Shame you won't be getting commissioned.
真可惜你也得不到佣金
That commission was a onetime incentive.
佣金不过是一时的激励措施
Tyler did beat you to the punch.
泰勒的确抢先你一步而获胜
But you keep taking initiative like that,
如果你们保持住这种势头
and I promise, commissions will abound.
我保证不会亏待你们的
That's right.
对啊
So long as your clients are all Japanese.
要是你的客户都是日本人的话
Don't forget to cut in your pretty blonde translator.
别忘了分钱给你的金发美女小翻译
That's okay. You can let him get to you.
没关系 任他赢你一局
Envy can be a powerful motivator.
嫉妒会是一个很好的推动剂
I don't envy Tyler, dad.
我不嫉妒泰勒 爸爸
In fact... there's something you need to know
其实 有些事你应该知道
about how he got Nolan Ross to invest with your company.
他是如何使得诺兰·罗斯为公♥司♥投资的
Good boy, Sammy.
好狗狗 山姆
Good boy. Yeah.
干得好
Attaboy, Sammy.
好狗狗 山姆
Looks like someone's memory is coming back.
看起来有人开始恢复记忆了呀
Sam's not the only one.
我记起来可不止山姆
I found this on the beach this morning.
我今早在沙滩上看到了这个
It reminded me of how you and I
它让我想起了过去
used to collect that sea glass.
我们一起捡海玻璃的时光
You had a thing for the blue.
你对蓝色情有独钟
We buried jars of that stuff all over the place.
我们埋了好多罐这种东西在这里
Said it was our secret treasure, remember?
还说这是我们的秘密宝藏 记得吗
Like it was yesterday.
真是恍若昨日
I was very happy to get your call, Victoria.
我很高兴你联♥系♥了我 维多利亚
I'm very aware of the job you did for Michael
我清楚 在迈克尔和莉迪亚的离婚官司中
in his divorce against Lydia.
你功不可没
And I think it would be foolish of me
如果我不考虑找你咨♥询♥
not to consider your counsel.
那才是犯傻呢
Thank you.
谢谢你
It seems my reputation precedes me.
看来我是名声在外啊
I saw Michael earlier this summer,
今年初夏时 我见过迈克尔
already with a pretty young woman at his arm.
他已经另觅佳偶了
I trust he's doing well?
他们进展得还不错吧
Engaged.
已经订婚了
God help him.
上帝对他眷顾有加
Obviously, his heart is faring a little bit better than Lydia's.
他明显比莉迪亚过得好
Couldn't help but feel badly when I heard that she had
听说她跳楼的事后
jumped from her balcony.
我真的很难过
Well, you reap what you sow.
因果报应终有时
Well, before we discuss my fee,
在讨论我的佣金问题之前
I'll need you to agree to some nonnegotiable conditions.
你得答应我几个条件 没有商量余地
I see.
说吧
First condition--
首先
No contact whatsoever with your spouse, starting now.
从现在起 无论如何都不得联♥系♥你丈夫
That won't be a problem.
这你就不用担心了
Second--
其次
I need absolute financial transparency from you--
我需要对你的财政状况有绝对知情权
Bank accounts, lock boxes,
包括你的银行存款 银行保险箱
planes, houses, jewelry.
私人飞机 房♥产 珠宝
There's no need for the dramatic pauses, Mr. Huntley.
你没必要这样刻意停顿 亨特利先生
If I disagree with your terms, I'll let you know.
如果我不同意 会告诉你的
Finally,
最后
and most importantly,
也是最重要的一点
I need you to be willing to do whatever it takes
我需要你能够不惜一切代价
to win your case,
来打赢这场官司
which could mean you end up with a significant amount
即使这场官司可能最终
of Conrad's blood on your hands by the time this is over.
会让你亲手毁了康拉德
I wouldn't have it any other way.
我连眉头都不会皱一下
Hey. We're gonna be late for our apartment meetings.
再不动身去看♥房♥♥ 我们就要迟到了
We're not gonna be late, Charlotte,
没有迟到这回事了 夏洛特
because I canceled 'em.
我取消看♥房♥♥的预约了
You don't want to move in with me?
你不想和我一起住了吗
I-I've never wanted anything more.
与你一起住 我求之不得
But it can't be like this.
但是这样行不通
You--you have a nice life carved out for you here.
你在这里的生活很幸福
Yeah, and you're a part of it now.
你也是我幸福生活的一部分
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表