剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
I stopped playing games with you
十♥八♥年♥前我解雇你之后
when I fired you 18 years ago.
我就再也不和你玩什么游戏了
I'd say that particular game
我不得不说 在那场特别的游戏中
worked out pretty well for both of us.
你我都获益不浅
But if you don't want to throw any more money away
不过如果你不想
on that son of yours, I can understand.
在自己儿子身上浪费钱的话 我懂的
The only thing you seem to understand, Mr. Harmon,
哈蒙先生 似乎你唯一懂得的是
is how to ruin a perfectly good afternoon.
如何毁掉一个美好的下午
Just having a little fun, Vic.
开个小玩笑罢了 小维
Tell you what, I'll even the playing field.
这样 我们公平一点
Put your money where your mouth is on Daniel,
把钱压在你们引以为傲的丹尼尔身上
and I'll take back the 5 points you're already down.
你们已经落后的这五分我忽略不计
I'll take that bet.
我跟你赌
Hello again, Mr. And Mrs. Grayson.
我们又见面了 格雷森夫妇
Ah, Ms. Thorne. What a pleasant surprise.
索恩小姐 你也在这儿 真高兴见到你
You remember Emily.
你记得艾米莉吗
Of course, yeah. The girl next door.
当然了 住在我们隔壁的女孩
Oh, not for much longer, I'm afraid.
恐怕我们不能再当多久邻居了
I understand that Lydia and Michael's house
我获悉有很多人出价购买♥♥
is in multiple offers.
莉迪亚和迈克尔的那栋房♥子
Actually, one of those offers is mine.
事实上 我也是其中一个竞价买♥♥家
Oh. Well, we're gonna keep our fingers crossed for you.
我们祝你能成功买♥♥到那栋房♥子
Thanks, but I went in strong.
谢谢 但我志在必得
My realtor is expecting good news.
我的房♥产经纪人正在等好消息
Gotta like a girl who goes after what she wants.
追逐自己想要的 这样的女孩我喜欢
Bill Harmon.
比尔·哈蒙
Emily Thorne.
艾米莉·索恩
You watch your money around this one, young lady.
小姑娘 在他面前可得管好你的钱包
He'll take you for every penny if he can.
他会不惜余力剥夺你身上的一分一毫
Well, I know a good bet when I see one.
我有很好的投资眼光
And the first half comes to a close.
上半场比赛结束
We welcome everyone out onto the field
我们诚邀各位到球场上
for the traditional stomping of the divots.
参加传统的跺草皮活动
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls...
先生们女士们 男孩女孩们
and stomp those divots.
尽情跺草皮吧
I think I'm in the mood to stomp a few divots.
我想去跺一跺草皮
What's your hurry, party planner?
派对小策划 你这么急要去哪里
Nolan, there must be a hundred women here
诺兰 那里有一大堆的女人
who would love to play your little games.
愿意你在她们面前耍那些小把戏
I, however, am not one of them.
但我不是她们中的一员
Excuse me.
借过
Hello.
你好
Hey, it's Jack.
我是杰克
Listen, I thought we had a deal on my boat.
我知道卖♥♥船的事我们谈过了
Other buyers are starting to line up.
但是别的买♥♥家开始加价了
Ah, the art of the deal.
挺会讲价的嘛
Tell you what,
告诉你吧
I'll have my business manager
你随便开个价
wire whatever you're asking into your little bank,
我让我业务经理把钱打进你的小金库里
and then we can do the title transfer,
然后我们就可以把船过户了
and blah, blah, blah, whenever it's convenient.
只要你方便 什么时候都可以
It's convenient today.
我今天就很方便
Aye, aye, captain.
好的 船长
See you soon.
一会儿见
You know Nolan Ross?
你认识诺兰·罗斯
Yes, we've been close for a long time.
我们是老朋友了
A bit of an odd bird, that one.
他是个怪人
I wouldn't guess he had any real friends at all,
我以为他压根没什么朋友
much less one as lovely as you.
尤其是像你这么迷人的朋友
Nolan knows when people look at him,
诺兰知道人们看着他的时候
they see dollar signs,
眼里满是闪闪发光的钞票
so he's built up a few defense mechanisms.
所以他很有自我保护意识
It's hard to know who to trust when it comes to money.
一旦牵扯到钱 就不知道该信任谁了
Couldn't agree more. So who do you trust?
非常同意 那么你信任谁呢
With my money?
对于我的钱吗
Myself since 2008.
自从2008年后 我只信任自己
I've been sitting in cash and short-term bonds
我的资产只有现金和短期债券
wondering when that second shoe's gonna drop.
不知道下一次经济危机什么时候会来
My fund actually made money in 2008.
我的基金在2008年还挣钱了呢
Really? Well, what do you have, a crystal ball?
真的吗 你难道有预言水晶球吗
And a magic hat.
还有一顶魔法帽
Bit of free advice?
免费给你点小建议
The other shoe's not gonna drop anytime soon.
经济危机没那么快席卷重来
You should consider getting back into the market.
你可以考虑重回市场
Never said I wasn't considering.
我不是没考虑过
Well, then you and I have a lot to discuss.
那我和你有很多可以聊的了
Call my office.
这是我办公室电♥话♥
We'll set a lunch when you're ready.
等你做好打算了 一起吃个中饭聊聊
Loser pays.
赌输的人付钱
Always.
必须的
Another shocking turn
今日大卫·克拉克叛国案件的审讯
in the David Clarke treason trial came today
又发生了戏剧性的转折
as financial advisor Bill Harmon took the stand
财务顾问比尔·哈蒙出庭作证
with searing testimony
他言辞犀利 指证了
against his longtime friend and colleague, David Carke.
他多年来好友兼同事大卫·克拉克的罪行
Harmon is just one in a long line
格雷森国际的许多员工都出来指证
of Grayson Global employees
哈蒙只是其中之一
to detail Clarke's involvement
他们详细阐述了克拉克
in the deadly terrorist attack.
如何参与那场致命的恐怖袭击
Easy, girl.
放轻松点 丫头
What's going on with you today?
你今天怎么了
Off to a rough start, huh?
真是出师不利啊
I was hoping you wouldn't be here to see this.
我还希望你没来看比赛呢
Sorry to disappoint you.
抱歉让你失望了
If it helps, I made a bet that you'd win.
我赌了你会赢 希望让你好过点
Definitely does not help.
当然不会好过
You know, you're making it
你这么做
very difficult for me to impress you.
让我很难给你留下个好印象
I'm already impressed.
我已经大开眼界了
Beautiful pony.
这马真漂亮
Thoroughbred mix, about 7 years old?
纯血统杂交 七岁左右吧
You've spent some time around horses.
看来你对马还挺有研究的
Yeah, I was the captain of the equestrian club
对 我以前在巴塞罗那上学的时候
my semester in Barcelona.
是马术俱乐部的队长
Now who's impressing who?
现在是谁让谁大开眼界了
Would you like to go out sometime?
你想改天一起出去吗
Riding?
骑马吗
Yeah. Riding or...
对 骑马
just dinner.
或者吃个饭
Win the match, and it's yes to both.
赢了比赛 我就都答应
And if I lose?
我输了怎么办
Then we'll see.
到时候再说
Come on...
来吧
It looks like you could use a cool drink.
看上去你需要一杯冰饮
It might take something
或许我今天想来点
a little stronger than lemonade today.
比柠檬汁更带劲的东西
Thanks for meeting me, Frank.
多谢你抽空来见我 弗兰克
What were you able to find out?
你有什么发现
About your pretty little neighbor?
关于你的小小芳邻
Filthy rich and squeaky clean as far as I can tell.
就我所知 她家财万贯而且身世清白
Her daddy was a wealthy expat.
她父亲是个富裕的外国人
Gave her enough to bounce around the globe,
给了她足够多的钱 让她周游列国
Collecting degrees and doing good deeds.
一边学习 一边做做善事
No romantic scandals or divorces?
没有风流韵事或者离婚之类的事吗
Nothing stateside.
在美国本土没有此类记录
There's a few stones left unturned.
还有一些细节没查
I don't expect much.
估计也不会有大发现
Why are you so interested in this girl anyway?
你为什么对这个女孩如此感兴趣
Because she's interested in my son.
因为她瞧上了我儿子
Need I remind you what happened
你不会忘了吧 丹尼尔去年夏天
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表