剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
It's been ages.
好久不见了
I'm sorry. We haven't been introduced.
不好意思 请问你是
Oh, I'm sorry. Victoria, Cameron Lang.
抱歉 维多利亚 这位是卡梅伦·兰格
She's, uh... My plus one.
她是 我的女伴
Cameron also worked on the Presvation Committee.
卡麦伦也参加了地标保护协会
Technically, Emily was the one who introduced us.
事实上 还是艾米莉介绍我俩认识的呢
Did she now?
是吗
I'd like to introduce you to a man
我向大家介绍一位
I've been proud to call my friend
十五年来
for the past 15 years.
让我无比荣耀的挚友
He's a man who represents
在他身上
everything this country should be--
我看到了这个国家应具备的全部品格
Honorable, passionate,
崇高 热情
and conservative.
还很保守
Please welcome Senator Tom Kingsly.
让我们欢迎汤姆·金斯莱参议员
Thank you, Conrad.
谢谢你 康拉德
And thank you, Victoria,
也多谢你 维多利亚
for hosting this auspicious event at your home.
在您的府邸为我举办此等盛会
What's going on?
出什么事了
I don't know.
不知道
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
I, uh...
我
I came here tonight to announce
今晚我来此宣布
that I will not be seeking reelection this fall...
我将不会在今年秋天的选举中竞选连任
As I am retiring from public life.
同时我将退出公众事业
I'll see to it your contributions are returned.
我会确保退回你们的捐款
I'm very sorry.
我很抱歉
She claims that you invited her, Senator.
她说是你邀请她来的 参议员
That's a lie.
她在撒谎
Where is she? With security.
她人在哪儿 和保安在一起
She said you've been
她说过去几个月以来
texting and e-mailing her for the past month,
你一直发短♥信♥和邮件给她
Wiring money to take care of the baby,
汇款给她 让她照料好胎儿
even told her you'd leave your wife.
甚至还告诉她 你会和老婆离婚
Then she said you sent her a red dress and a plane ticket
她还说你寄了她一条红色礼服裙和机票
to be here tonight.
来参加今晚的活动
That doesn't make any sense.
这说不通啊
What does she stand to gain by forcing my resignation?
逼我辞职 对她来说有什么好处
Your opponent could've paid her.
你的对手可能买♥♥通了她
Or a jealous staffer with access to your correspondence
或者知道你通讯方式 对你心怀妒忌的参谋
could've set the whole thing up.
也能用这事陷你于不利
What? That's insane.
什么 胡说八道
Tom, I have dedicated my entire career to you
汤姆 我把我的事业都贡献给你了
Tom. What's going on?
汤姆 怎么回事
Oh, you have no idea how much work I put into this event.
你都想象不出我为这个活动付出多少心血
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
But it was a really great party, considering.
不过这的确是个很棒的宴会
Speaking of parties...
说到宴会
Believe me, I would like to hammer all of those,
相信我 我也想好好喝一顿的
but I have a major mess to clean up.
可我还有一大♥片♥残局要收拾
Rain check?
下次再说吧
Count on it.
说话算数哦
What about you two lovebirds?
你们两个小情侣准备干什么
Oh, no. Don't tell me you're gonna bail on me, too.
别告诉我你们也要弃我而去
You know I don't drink anymore.
你知道我不再喝酒了
Oh, come on.
得了吧
I mean, after tonight, you can make an exception.
过了这么个夜晚 可以开个特例吧
I-I don't think so.
我不这么认为
But look on the bright side-- you can party all summer,
但往好处想 你可以派对狂欢一个夏天
and I'll be your designated driver.
而有我给你当专职司机
Yeah? Well, then let's get started. Where to?
那现在就开始吧 去哪儿
Actually, I'm exhausted, but you guys go.
事实上 我已经很累了 你俩去吧
Have fun.
玩得开心
You sure?
你确定
See you soon.
再见啦
Night.
晚安
Let's talk.
好好聊聊吧
Drive safely now.
小心开车
Well, I'm stunned.
真是太惊人了
You never can tell with people, can you?
真是人心难料 对吧
Indeed.
对极了
Good night, Emily.
晚安 艾米莉
Good night, Mrs. Grayson.
晚安 格雷森太太
Actually...
事实上...
Would you mind terribly
我想叫您维多利亚
if I started calling you Victoria?
您会不会非常介意呢
Of course.
当然不会
Then good night, Victoria.
晚安 维多利亚
Go away, Nolan.
走开 诺兰
I have to know. How did you do it?
我要知道 你是怎么做到的
How'd you get your hands on a sex tape?
你是怎么弄到那段性♥爱♥录像的
I bought the building that his mistress lives in.
我把他情妇住的那栋大厦买♥♥下了
As part of the renovations, I had cameras installed.
在翻修的时候 我装了摄像头
That's commitment.
真是下了血本
Uh, and now?
那现在呢
I release the videos to the press.
我把录像发给了媒体
Why?
为什么
You already got what you wanted.
你已经达到你的目的了
You destroyed a man's career.
毁了他的职业生涯
I want to destroy his life.
我要毁掉他的人生
If he had done the right thing,
如果他当初做出正确的选择
he would've saved my father.
就能救出我父亲
He chose not to,
但他没有那么做
so down he goes.
所以我要彻底毁了他
Along with his family.
那连他家庭也一起毁了
You scare me.
你吓到我了
Good.
很好
Uh, check out that sunset.
你瞧这日落美景
Only thing missing is you.
唯独缺少了你
Call me sometime.
有空打给我
Okay.
好了
Ciao.
再见
Again?
又找你去了
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Maybe he's trying to tell me something.
也许它有事想告诉我
Maybe he's... worried about you
也许 它是在担心你
after what happened to your father.
能不能承受父亲离世
Maybe, yeah.
也许是吧
I wish you could've met him.
真希望你能见见他的
It's his final request.
这是他的遗愿
Where's your brother?
你弟弟呢
Didn't show.
没来
I'm on my own.
就我一个
Well, not entirely.
也不全是
Yeah.
是啊
The "Amanda"?
阿曼达号♥
Yeah. Sammy named her.
是的 山姆取的名字
Thanks for bringing him back to me...
谢谢你又一次
again.
把它带回来
Sammy.
山姆
Come on. Come on.
来 过来
For the innocent,
对于那么无罪的人
the past may hold a reward.
过去承载着美好的记忆
But for the treacherous...
但对于那些背信弃义的人
it's only a matter of time before the past delivers
他们最终会因为他们丑恶的过去
what they truly deserve.
而品尝恶果
The Kingslys have decided
金斯莱一家决定
to avoid the spotlight for the time being.
最近不再做任何公开亮相
That's probably best.
这应该是最明智之举了
You should know that I located the I.P. address
我查出发送那些邮件的
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表