剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
in a lifetime, if we're lucky.
就算是三生有幸了
Tell me I'm alone in this.
告诉我 只有我有这种感觉
Tell me I'm alone in this,
告诉我 是我在自作多情
and I won't bother you again.
我就不会再来烦你
I'm so sorry, Jack.
我很抱歉 杰克
No, it's, uh...
不 这...
That's okay. I...
没关系 我
I just-- I just thought...
我只是以为
Let me--let me walk you back to the party.
我送你回♥派♥对吧
No, you don't have to do that.
不 你不用这么做
I...
我
Jack--
杰克
Don't. Don't.
什么都不用说
Don't feel like you have to say anything.
你没必要说任何慰藉之言
Daniel is...
丹尼尔
He seems like a nice guy.
他看上去人不错
And I shouldn't have put you on the spot like that, and...
我不该让你处境如此尴尬的
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Come on, Danny.
来 丹尼
There.
好了
Now that's better, isn't it?
现在舒服多了 是吧
No.
不要
Okay, now back to this whole Emily thing.
现在回到艾米莉的话题上来
Now you can't be objective, but I can.
你是当局者迷 而我是旁观者清
Hey, hey.
醒醒 听着
She's all wrong for you, man.
她和你不合适 兄弟
You don't know her.
你不了解她
No, I know, but I know you, Danny.
我是不了解她 可我了解你 丹尼
I know you. All right?
我很了解你 好吗
Now come on.
来吧
Lay down. There you go.
躺下吧 就是这样
I don't want to lay down.
我不想躺下
Get off me.
别碰我
Fine.
随便你
Have it your way.
你想怎样就怎样吧
Ooh, ooh, ooh. Mini Beef Wellingtons.
是迷你惠灵顿牛排啊
Do not mind if I do.
不拿白不拿
Mm. Thanks.
谢了
You know what this is?
知道这是什么吗
We need to talk.
我们得谈一谈
Mrs. Grayson.
格雷森夫人
Tyler, what happened to you?
泰勒 你出什么事了
I was just trying to offer him some guidance.
我只是想给他些建议
I guess he didn't like what I had to say.
看来他不怎么认同我的话
Daniel did this to you?
这是丹尼尔干的吗
Yes, but it wasn't his fault.
是的 可这不是他的错
He'd been drinking.
他喝了酒
And I-I should've known better than to confront him like--
而我也不该这样和他针锋相对
I don't know what to say.
我不知道说什么好
This is not the son I raised
我教出来的儿子不该是这样的
And it's not the friend that I love like a brother,
也不像是我亲如手足的兄弟会干的事
But don't worry.
不过别担心
This has just got me more intent on seeing he gets on the right track.
这让我更加坚定 要帮他回到正轨上
I'm gonna get you some bandages. No,
我去给你找绷带 不用了
I'm sure there's a first-aid kit in the pool house.
我想泳池客房♥里有急救箱
I'll be fine. Okay?
我没事的 好吗
Whose ideas was it to make the video?
那个视频是谁指使你拍的
What? You mean the double rainbow thing?
什么 你是说那个后舍男生的视频吗
Hell if I know. Guy's a genius.
我哪知道 那俩家伙太有才了
How much is Conrad offering you?
康拉德给了你多少钱
Conrad? No, no, wait, wait.
康拉德吗 不 等等 等等
Wait. You're making a mistake.
等等 你搞错了
It's not Conrad you want.
你要找的人不是康拉德
So Daniel did that to you, huh?
是丹尼尔伤了你吗
Yeah. Your boyfriend's got a violent streak.
没错 你男朋友有暴♥力♥倾向
You might want to be careful who you're dealing with.
你最好小心 自己在跟什么人打交道
I'm always careful
我一向很小心
and I always know who I'm dealing with.
也明白自己在跟什么人打交道
What the hell are you doing in here?
你在这里干什么
Just leaving.
我正准备走了
Join me, won't you?
跟我一起走 好吗
Frank is here.
弗兰克来了
What?
什么
He knows it was me that made the tape.
他知道是我录了那段录像
How?
怎么知道的
Because he's better at this than we are.
因为他在这方面更胜我们一筹
The guy was about to blow my kneecaps off.
这家伙差点打碎我的膝盖骨
You're on your own.
你自己单干吧
Hello?
有人在吗
Declan?
德克兰
Like life, revenge can be a messy business...
复仇如同生活 犹如一团乱麻
And both would be much simpler if only our heads could figure out
如果我们的理智能指引心的方向
which way our hearts will go.
一切都能迎刃而解
But the heart has its reasons,
然而人心是无法控制的
of which reason cannot know.
也是无法读懂的
Victoria, I know you're there.
维多利亚 我知道你在
Look, I know you're frightened, but you shouldn't be,
我知道你吓坏了 可你不用害怕
At least, not of me.
至少不该怕我
I'm not frightened of you, Frank.
我没有害怕你 弗兰克
I just can't talk to you anymore.
但我不能再和你联♥系♥了
Wait, wait, wait. Don't hang up.
等等 等等 别挂
Just answer one question.
想想这个问题
How did Conrad get the surveillance equipment
康拉德是如何拿到
inside Lydia's apartment?
莉迪亚家的监视器的
I assume he had it installed.
我猜是他装了那监视器
On his own, without me knowing?
他背着我 自己安装的吗
What difference does it make?
现在说这些又有什么用
It doesn't change what you did.
这改变不了你的罪行
Yes, of course it does.
当然有用
Look, I think I'm being set up.
我想我被人设计了
In fact, I think we're all being set up.
事实上 我们可能都被人下了套
Victoria?
维多利亚
Victoria?
维多利亚
Don't call my wife again,
别再打电♥话♥给我太太
or I will find you and I will put an end to you.
否则我把你揪出来 让你永世不得超生
Are we clear?
听懂了吗
What the hell are you doing? The man is a killer.
你在干什么 那个男人是杀人凶手
Is he?
真的是他吗
You saw for yourself what he's capable of.
你也看到了 他什么都干得出来
I don't know what I saw.
我不管我看到了什么
Who made that recording, Conrad?
那录像是谁拍的 康拉德
Was it you? No.
是你吗 不是我
Then who?
那又是谁呢
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表