剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
There are dozens of potentials here that I can be talking to.
这儿能商谈的潜力股多得是
You must have some cast-iron cajones
顺手牵羊后 还想让我为你开支票
to ask me to open my checkbook after you stole from me.
小样 你还真有种啊
It's shocking and admirable all at the same time.
我是既震惊 又对你刮目相看啊
What is it you want, Nolan?
你想怎样 诺兰
You wouldn't have come down here
没想法的话
if you didn't have something on your mind.
你就不会来这了
What's say we continue this negotiation in private?
我们找个没人的地方谈谈如何
Follow me.
跟我来
You do make a handsome couple.
毋庸置疑
There's no denying that.
你们真是郎才女貌
Is that really your best attempt at saying you're sorry?
这就是你最由衷的道歉方式吗
No.
不是
I'm afraid the strain of things with your father
跟你父亲的事
has gotten to me.
让我觉得压力很大
My apologies, Emily.
跟你道歉 艾米莉
I hope you'll forgive me.
希望你能原谅
Apology accepted.
原谅你了
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, I'll leave you two alone.
我先失陪了
Be nice to your mom.
对你妈妈好点
She's the only one you'll ever have.
母亲只有一个
I can see how happy she makes you.
看得出她很能逗你开心
That said, I hope you'll consider returning home
尽管如此 希望你能考虑回家
for the remainder of the summer.
过完暑假
With your father gone,
你♥爸♥走了
I feel like a bit of a ghost in this house.
在这房♥子里 我有点形影孤单
You'll be okay, mom.
你会没事的 妈妈
Just down the beach.
我就住在海滩那头
Daniel.
丹尼尔
If I'm going to cut you a check tonight,
要我今晚给你开支票
I'm doing it with a few conditions.
是有条件的
Whatever you want.
悉听尊便
Don't ever lie to me or steal from me again.
别再对我撒谎 或偷我东西
You have my word.
我保证
I'm gonna need a little more than that.
条件不止这些
I want us to spend more...
我想与你
quality time together.
过些欢乐的小日子
I'm at your service.
任你吩咐
Good.
很好
Then I'll have my guy wire the funds to you next week.
我让人下周把资金汇给你
Perfect.
那最好了
You won't regret it.
我不会让你后悔的
Hello.
我说
A little thank-you?
没点表示吗
Of course.
当然有
$20 million of them.
向你致以两千万分的谢意
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
Oh, hey, Ash.
你好啊 阿什
Oh, love the dress.
裙子不错
Ashley, wait!
阿什莉 等等
Ashley.
阿什莉
Wait a second.
等等
Ashley, stop. Please.
阿什莉 别走 求你了
Ashley, wait. Look, let me explain.
阿什莉 等等 听我解释
What I just saw does not need an explanation.
我亲眼看见了 不用你解释
It's not what you're thinking.
不是你想的那样
Clearly, I haven't been thinking since the minute we met.
从我们相遇时起 我显然就没思考过
I'm such an idiot, and you're a bastard!
我真是个白♥痴♥ 而你是个混♥蛋♥
No, I'm whatever I need to be, whenever I need to be it.
为达目的 我不惜一切手段
Look, I thought we agreed to step up our game.
我们不是说好了 要将游戏升级吗
Well, I didn't realize you meant
我不知道你所谓的游戏
a game of tonsil hockey with Nolan Ross.
是和诺兰·罗斯搞基
It's a small price to pay for his $20 million.
那是为了得到他两千万的小代价
Anyway, the real question is, what are you doing?
话说回来 问题是你在干嘛
All I see is, "Yes, Mrs.Grayson.
我看到的都是你对格雷森女士
Of course, Mrs. Grayson."
唯命是从 屈尊卑膝
You really want to be her lackey for the rest of your life?
你真想一辈子都当她的奴才吗
No, of course not.
当然不想
Well, then stop acting like one
那就别再这样了
and get in the game like everyone else.
学学别人 用点心思
There you are.
你在这啊
You mind if I steal this gentleman away?
能借你的男伴说句话吗
Please do.
请便
Tyler.
泰勒
Daniel,
丹尼尔
Mr. Takeda had nothing
武田先生对你
but good things to say about you.
可是赞赏有加啊
However, he's not willing to commit just yet.
但他还没同意投资
Tyler, I just spoke with Nolan Ross,
泰勒 我刚和诺兰·罗斯谈过
and he is buying in for $20 million.
他要买♥♥进两千万股票
Congratulations.
恭喜
That's terrific news, sir.
真是个好消息 先生
You'll have your commission check
他的资金一到帐
just as soon as he wires the funds.
就给你佣金支票
Don't... spend it all in one place.
别把鸡蛋放在一个篮子里
Oh, I won't sir.
不会的 先生
Thank you, sir.
多谢你 先生
Side-out, bitch.
换发球 倒霉蛋
How you doing?
还好吗
Never been happier.
从没这么开心过
Want me to take over?
要换我来开吗
It feels good to be in control of something, you know?
握着掌控权的感觉真好
Yeah.
是啊
Whenever I'm out here, I get a sense of freedom
出海的时候 就有种自♥由♥的感觉
that I...
是...
I never feel on shore.
是我在陆地上感受不到的
It's like I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be.
好像找到了归属
I can't tell you the last time
我都记不清上次
I felt either one of those things.
有这些感受是什么时候的事了
Anytime you want to take her out,
你什么时候想乘它出海
she's right here.
它都随时为你起航
And so am I.
我也一样
Whoa, whoa, whoa. You okay?
你还好吧
Sorry. Um...
抱歉
It's just...
只是
This...
此情
You...
此景
Things haven't been right for me
长久以来
in a very long time.
我一直过得不顺
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
我们俩同病相怜
we're in the same boat.
希望你听了能好受些
Is there any chance
你有可能
you might stick around a little while longer?
在这儿呆久一点吗
I want to, but, um...
我是很想了 可...
It's complicated.
情况太复杂了
Yeah.
没错
Nolan said as much.
诺兰也这么说
Listen, whatever it is...
不管是什么情况
I can handle it.
我都能理解
Nolan isn't a friend of mine.
诺兰并不是我的朋友
Not really.
不算是
He knew my father many years ago.
他多年前就认识我爸爸
So did you.
你也认识我爸爸
Amanda?
你是阿曼达
I want to come home, Jack.
我想回家 杰克
Why don't you send Daniel that prospectus,
回头把计划书发给丹尼尔吧
all right? Okay. Enjoy.
好吗 再见
Thank you. Thank you. Certainly.
多谢 谢谢你
I take it you're leaving.
你也要走了吧
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表