剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Revenge.
《复仇》前情提要
When I was a child,
我还小的时候
my father was framed for a crime he didn't commit.
我父亲被人栽赃陷害
Amanda!
阿曼达
Amanda Clarke no longer exists.
阿曼达·克拉克不存在了
Before he died, he left a road map for revenge
他去世前 为复仇留下了线索
that led me to the people who destroyed our lives.
让我知道了这些摧毁我们生活的罪魁祸首
Lydia's in a coma.
莉迪亚还在昏迷中
Frank was trying to kill her, Victoria.
维多利亚 弗兰克想要杀掉她
Whose idea was it to make the video?
谁指使你做那段录像的
Tell me I'm alone in this,
告诉我 我不过是单相思
and I won't bother you again.
我就不再打扰你了
I'm seeing Daniel. I'm so sorry, Jack.
我在和丹尼尔交往 对不起 杰克
Get off me!
走开
I think we're all being set up.
我想我们都被设计了
As Hamlet said to Ophelia,
哈姆雷特曾对奥菲莉亚说
"God has given you one face,
"上帝赐予你一张面容
and you make yourself another."
你却把自己装扮成另一幅模样"
The battle between these two halves of identity...
真实的自己与外在的伪装
who we are and who we pretend to be, is unwinnable.
相互斗争 胜负难分
Conrad, could you please take Victoria's hand
康拉德 下一张照片
in this next shot?
你能握住维多利亚的手吗
And, Victoria, can you please show us the ring?
维多利亚 你能把戒指露出来吗
Beautiful. Thank you.
很棒 谢谢
So if you had to sum up your quarter century of marriage,
如果要总结你们二十五年的美满婚姻
what exactly would you say is your secret?
你们认为秘诀是什么
What keeps you two together?
是什么使你们不离不弃
Love and respect.
爱与尊重
If you keep that in mind,
如果你时刻谨记在心
it's impossible not to go through 25 years
而在一同走过的25年里
without experiencing certain things
一定会经历一些事情
that bond you and make you stronger.
会将你们紧密结合在一起 令你们强大
What's the one thing that has bonded you two forever?
有什么事使你们永久得紧密结合在一起
I would say the birth of our son Daniel.
我们儿子丹尼尔的降生
Oh, and Charlotte, of course.
当然 还有夏洛特
And you'll be very happy to hear that my editor
我的编辑答应把你们的采访放在
has promised me the front page of the life & leisure section,
生活与休闲版面的头条
above the fold.
听到这个你们很高兴吧
The 25th year in the marriage
汉普顿最完美的夫妇
of the Hamptons' most perfect couple.
迎来了二十五周年结婚纪念
Ashley.
阿什莉
Would you mind giving Ms. Andetson
你能在早午餐前
a tour of the garden before brunch?
带安德森女士参观一下花♥园♥吗
Of course.
当然
I'll be along in just a minute.
我马上回来
Thank you.
谢谢你
The Hamptons' most perfect couple.
汉普顿最完美的夫妇
I don't know how much more of this I can stomach.
还有比这更叫人反胃的吗
The timing is... less than ideal,
这采访的时机 不太好
but the best thing we can do is go about our lives
我们所能做的就是
as though nothing's happened.
假装什么也没发生一样继续生活
Something has happened.
别说得那么简单
Lydia was almost killed,
莉迪亚差点被杀
and we don't know where Frank is or what he's up to.
而我们对弗兰克的行踪和他的企图一无所知
What we do know is that Frank cashed his severance check.
起码我们知道弗兰克兑现了他的遣散费支票
Hopefully, that means that's the last we've heard of him.
希望他就此销声匿迹
And what about Lydia?
那莉迪亚呢
Well, I stationed a guard at her bedside.
我派了保镖在她病房♥守着
And when she wakes up,
一旦她醒来
we'll be the first to know.
我们会第一个知道
Hello.
你好
May I see some identification?
请出示你的身份证明吗
It's okay, big Ed.
没关系 埃德
She's just a former friend.
她只是个过去的朋友
Oh, you can take five,
你可以去休息下
just don't go too far.
但别走太远
You hired a bodyguard?
你雇了个保镖
You would, too, if Frank had almost blown your kneecaps off.
你要是差点被弗兰克打断膝盖 你也会的
But as peculiar as it may sound,
也许听以来很怪异
I happen to like my life.
我还是挺热爱我的人生的
Oh, and so did my father,
我爸爸也是
until the Graysons stole it.
直到格雷森夫妇毁了一切
Where's your loyalty to him?
你对他的忠诚表现在哪里
Perhaps I could step back
也许我可以退居二线
into more of a consulting role.
扮演顾问的角色
Fine.
那也行
I need you to hack into the hospital's computer files.
我需要你侵入医院的电脑档案
Lydia's out of critical condition,
莉迪亚没有生命危险了
but she's still comatose.
但仍在昏迷中
I couldn't help myself.
手贱了
Good.
那就好
That buys us some time to get back on track.
那就给了我们重回正轨的时间
And what horrible fate do you have in store for young Daniel?
你给小丹尼尔安排了什么可怕的结局
Daniel's not a target.
丹尼尔并不是目标
You know that.
你知道的
You know how much easier your life would be
如果你把复仇的事抛诸脑后
if you just dropped all this
和杰克从此过上幸福美好的生活
and went to go live happily ever after with Jack?
你的人生会轻松多少
Unless...
除非
Of course...
当然有可能
you're actually falling for Daniel?
你真的爱上丹尼尔了
You're just a consultant, remember?
你只是个顾问 记得吗
So which parent spoils you the most?
爸爸妈妈谁更宠你
Easy. My dad.
简单 爸爸
That's an understatement.
说“宠”都太轻描淡写了
And what about your brother?
你的哥哥呢
Is there any sibling rivalry there?
有没有兄妹之间的竞争
My brother gets away with murder.
我哥溜之大吉了
Notice his absence this morning?
你注意到他今早就不在了吧
Mm. He really should've been here by now.
他这会儿应该来的
I can't imagine what's keeping him.
真不知道什么事绊住了他
Daniel's been doing some charity work
丹尼尔在蒙托克的码头那儿
down at the docks in Montauk.
做慈善工作
Tyler Barrol, Daniel's Harvard friend.
我是泰勒·巴罗 丹尼尔的哈佛校友
Melissa Andetson. With the "Times."
梅丽莎·安德森 《时代》的记者
Tyler's been staying with us for the summer.
泰勒这个夏天都和我们在一起
In fact, he's practically a member of the family.
他基本是这个家的一份子了
You should really come
明晚的结婚纪念日晚宴
to the anniversary dinner tomorrow night.
你一定要来哦
Of course.
当然
So you're going to be having an intimate dinner
这么说你是打算举办一次私人聚餐
rather than one of your legendary soirees?
而不是你著名的社交晚宴
Oh, well, it's become kind of a tradition on its own,
这是我们家的传统
just close friends and family.
只有密友和家人参加
Not to overstep, but may I bring Ashley
我不想无礼 但我能不能带阿什莉出席
as my date?
作为我的女伴
Oh, Tyler, I'm sure the Graysons
泰勒 我想格雷森夫妇
already have enough people.
已经请了够多人了
Mm. It's a lovely idea.
这主意不错
Great.
好极了
Then I'll bring a date, too.
那我也带个伴儿
Last I heard, you and Adam had broken up.
据我所知 你和亚当分手了
Let's keep it to tradition.
我们还是沿袭传统吧
Hey, bud.
兄弟
Well, look what the cat dragged in.
看看你都招惹了什么好事
Your mother is ready to kill you.
你妈对你恨得咬牙切齿
She's not alone, by the way.
而且不止她一个人生气
I know. I know. I got this stupid interview,
我知道 我答应接受那个无聊的采访
which I...
结果
Hold on.
等等
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表