剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Oh, as soon as I possibly can.
我会尽快离开的
Yeah.
对了
Um, I moved her out earlier this evening
就在傍晚你忙着暗算别人时
while you were busy stabbing people in the back.
我把她搬走了
Where did you send her?
你把她送去哪里了
Someplace safe,
安全的地方
away from you.
离你远远儿的
Don't you mean away from us?
你是说离我们俩远远儿的吗
Oh, no. There is no...
不 没有什么...
us, Victoria.
我们俩 维多利亚
Not anymore.
再没有"我们俩"了
Hey. Perfect timing.
来的正好
Did my mother call?
我妈来电♥话♥了吗
She did.
打了
How much was I worth to her?
对她来说 我价值几何
Well, I asked for 100 grand,
我开价十万
she countered with $25,000.
她还价两万五
She has that in change at the bottom of her purse.
她钱包里的零钱都有这个数
It's a fortune to me.
对我来说是巨款了
It means I can get a place by the water.
它能让我找到一个靠海的居所
You and me can get some privacy...
你和我能随时随地
whenever.
单独相处
How about we start right now?
不如就从现在开始
The caterers just left.
宴会承办商也撤了
Will there be anything else?
还有什么事吗
Nothing you can help me with, I'm afraid.
恐怕没什么你帮得上忙的了
Good night
晚安
Why did you hire me?
你为什么会雇用我
You're having far fewer parties than last year,
比起去年 你要办的宴会少了很多
and you've basically made me your personal assistant.
我基本上快成你的私人助理了
So...
所以
I'm just curious.
我有些好奇
All right, then.
好吧
I hired you because you're the best at what you do...
我雇用你 因为你工作出众
and because you're close with Emily.
还因为你和艾米莉关系亲密
Well, as close as anyone can be to a person like her.
对于她那种人 我们只会是泛泛之交
I see.
我懂了
Were you surprised that she and Daniel moved in together
她和丹尼尔进展如此神速
so quickly?
你觉得惊讶吗
No, not entirely.
不 不太惊讶
She knows how to get what she wants.
她很清楚如何得到想要的东西
What do you mean by that?
此话怎讲
Just that she can be... tricky.
她也会耍耍心机
Let's you and I go to brunch tomorrow.
明天咱们一起吃早午餐吧
And we can discuss this further.
我们再细聊
Okay. I'll make us a reservation...
行 我去帮咱们预约
Victoria.
维多利亚
Good night.
晚安
I'm sorry to stop by so late.
抱歉这么晚还来打扰
No, it's fine. Is-- is everything okay?
不 没关系 你还好吧
Yeah, everything's...
挺好的
everything's great.
我挺好的
Remember when I told you about the girl
记得我跟你说过
who used to live here before with her dad?
那个曾经和她父亲住在这里的女孩吗
Yeah, of course.
当然记得
Okay, well, that friend from Nolan's pool...
那天在诺兰家泳池旁的朋友
She's that girl.
就是那个女孩
Only she doesn't want anyone to know about it
只是她不想让其他人知道这事
because her dad wasn't exactly popular around here,
因为她爸爸在这儿不太受欢迎
especially with your neighbors.
尤其是对你的邻居而言
But I told her--I told her she can trust you.
但我告诉她可以相信你
You mind if I show her the swing that her dad built?
你介意我带她看看她爸造的这个秋千吗
No.
不介意
Go right ahead.
你们随意
Emily...
艾米莉
this is Amanda,
这位是阿曼达
a very close, old friend of mine.
我的老相识
It's nice to see you again, Amanda.
很高兴再看到你 阿曼达
Jack has the nicest things to say about you.
杰克夸了你好多
I'm just so happy my home is in good hands.
看到这家有了好主人 我真高兴
It was a very special place for me and my father.
这房♥子对我和我爸来说意义非凡
It's good to be home.
能回家看看真好
Thank you.
多谢你
Take care of yourself.
照顾好自己
Thank you again for doing this.
谢谢你帮我这个忙
I'd do anything for you.
为了你 我不惜牺牲一切
Stay strong...
一定要坚强
Amanda.
阿曼达
You, too...
你也一样
Emily.
艾米丽
We all have secrets
每个人都有
we keep locked away from the rest of the world...
不愿为外人所知的秘密
Friendships we pretend...
虚情假意的友情
Relationships we hide...
密不可宣的关系
先打这个电♥话♥ 找叫聪的人 -斯蒂尔斯狱长
尽管悖于我愿 但你若选择了复仇之路
Hai. Moshi-moshi.
你好
It's Emily Thorne.
我是艾米丽·索恩
I'm ready to continue my training.
我准备好继续受训了
Then it's time you come to Japan.
那么你该来日本了
I'll leave tomorrow.
我明天就出发
But worst of all...
但最糟的是
is that love we never let show.
我们深埋心中的爱意
The most dangerous secrets a person can bury
那些连我们自己都不敢触及的秘密
are those we keep from ourselves.
才是最危险的
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表